B.O.C Preparations Part 1

Bread of Love

Hana's Pov- 

      A week passed by early and the people older than us were really busy setting up stuff. They skipped class but us freshmen had to stay in class...Everybody anticipated Monday and finally it came. " Today is a joyous day! The B.O.C will begin in 10 seconds." The whole student body counted down and on top it had the scoreboard. Wait a scoreboard???? Huh? Aiyah idk. It was finalyl time and we walked in the big gates. The whole school was decorated beautifully. It had a fancy feel to it. Of course it is a rich school. The Booths were cool though. They didn't use as much money as I thought they would. 

  I walked around with Mimi and Cho Hee looking at the clubs booths that were set up. My counselor told me she lost the old sign up sheet for everything so I should just sign up again here. "Omg! Volleyball definetly!" ChoHee said and signed the three of us up. We waited at a distance in the crowd but then we lost her so we just walked to the other clubs. "Hanaa~ Can you join the talent show with me?" Mimi asked. "Um, I don't really have a talent, but I guess." I said. "YAY! I'll go sign us up and what do you mean no talents? You have tons." she said and walked to the sign up sheets. I went with her because I didn't want to get lost in the crowds. "Hey Hana!" someone familar said. I turned and saw Joon, he was signing up for the talent show too. "Haha, are you gonna do ballet?" I asked. "Yea! How did you know?!" he said surprised. "The great Hana knows all." I said like a fortune teller and giggled. It was kind of obvious since that was what he showed at the talent thing in music class. "Oooh Mimi!! SCIENCE CLUB! AND LEADERSHIP!LETS GOOOO" I exclaimed and pointed leaving Joon. While running to that side quickly before it fills up, I got pushed into a group of squealing girls and into a guy. I almost tripped but he stopped me from falling. "Be careful you babo." he said while catching me from my shoulders and pulling me up. A bunch of people gasped. I looked and saw Jonghyun. He flashed a smile at me. Ugh why must I embarrass myself in front of him?! "Oooh he smiled at her." "I wish I was her." "She looks cute." "Pul-lease, she's ugly as ." "I know right she just wants attention." people said. Stupid fans. I continued walking and jogging until I made it to the booth. Someone just wrapped their arms around my waist making me gasp in surprise. I shooked him/her off quickly because I thought it was some weirdo but it was Jonghyun. "Just trying to prove I'm taken so the fans can back down." he whispered blowing air into my ear making it itch. "Taken? And stop blowing air in my ear!" I hissed. He ignored me. "So what did you join?" he asked. I name everything I'd join so far. "Your such a nerd~~~" he cooed. "Leave me alone." I said jokingly and shook him off pretending to be angry. "Aishhh sorry." he apoligized and backhugged me again. -.- Aiyah....too much skinship! This king..

      I shook him off and signed all 3 of us up. "Can I come with you?" Jonghyun asked me with a puppy face when I was about to leave. Let me get this straight. Fan girls annoying, I hate when people try acting cute, way too much attention, and the stalkers behind the three of us are enough soo simple answer. N O! "No" I said. "WAEEEE?" He asked trying to be cute AGAIN! "No cause you're annoying" I said annoyed. "FINE SO MEAN MAN" But just when I thought I had lost him as I was exiting the crowd he freakin hooked arms with me making the fangirls go wild and rage. "YAH GET OFF OPPA" "DIRTY GIRL, STOP SPREADING YOUR GERMS" "YAH HELL NO SHE AIN'T TOUCHIN MY BABE" I heard the crazy ones say. I sighed and shrugged them off. They continued yelling to the point where I was finally pissed off. Thanks alot Jonghyun. " WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!! AND YAH YOU PABO GET OFF ME THEY WANT YOU! AIYEESH SO ANNOYING! ALL OF YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY A$$ MOUTHS BEFORE I WIPE THAT INCH OF MAKE UP OF YOUR FACE!" Everybody finally shut up and I gained this chance to shake off Jonghyun and ran off. I grabbed Mimi and Cho hee and ran my off. Aiyah I wanted a peaceful starting week? Luckily we got rid of them and continued our tour. I knew the school was big but it is much bigger than I thought. I didn't even notice we had a home ec building here and etc. Then I suddenly realised that we forgot to record what we joined O_O! "Uhh did you guys record which ones we signed up for?" I asked them. "Hehe did you think I wouldn't?" Cho hee said. "OMG YOU DID?" I asked excitedly. She laughed and then said "Nope I didn't record it :P" I sighed and looked at Mimi. "Ayeesh I know you too well thats why I have this" she took out a notebook. "OMG I LOVE YOU MIMI" I hugged her. "Aiyah I get it I love you too now get off me" She joked. "Aww....I want a hug.." Cho hee said acting sad. I giggled and then jumped on her. "YAH I SAID HUG NOT R APE" She scolded me.  We all giggled and cotninued looking.

      We passed by several booths and so far this is what we signed up for : home ec. (sewing, cooking, etc), sciencebowl, leadership, talentshow, ELFS ( community volunteer program), 3 sports(basketball,volleyball, track), and MESA (mathematics engineering  science achievment). "We signed up for too much o_o" I said looking through the list but Cho Hee and Mimi didn't listen. I didn't notice we were in the Arts buildings already. Of course Mimi and Cho hee were going towards the performing arts building. They were spazzing way too much....Then something caught their attention, Uhoh..... This is bad. The reason how Mimi and Cho hee met was because they both spazzed over stuff and god when they spazz over stuff they will go crazy o_o! Just like I predicted they went to different booths and scared the living thing out of the people behind the booth. I finally playfully smacked their head to get their common sense back. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!!" I shook my head and pointed at the scared student who was all the way at the wall stiff. They ohh-ed and apologized. Then I dragged them to the other booths and made them apologize to them too. "Ahh....that was a fun time ^-^" They both said. "You call apologizing fun?" I asked them. They didn't answer me. "Anyways I wanna join a music club what about you guys?" Cho Hee asked. "YEA-" I cut Mimi off. "Oh no you guys don't look at the list of clubs we have " I showed them the list of clubs. " Hmm thats alot......" Mimi said. "Well we can squeeze one in right? Besides we are just signing up" Cho hee said. "Aiyah we have too many Cho.." But then she kept pleading and pleading so I finally gave in. As we were walking back to the art building we ran into the guys. Oh I'm so happy (sarcasm)! Shinee and Mblaq walked through the halls making all of the empty hallways noisy. I wanted to walk away but Cho Hee shouted "HIII" And jumped up and waved. Me and Mimi were going to walk away but she dragged us there. We groaned and followed. 

      "Hana you are so mean leaving me behind -_-" Jonghyun said. "Well now you know better whta not to do" I said. "What are you guys talking about" Seungho asked. "Ooo did Jonghyun make a move on you?" Key asked. I stared at him widely. Mir and Joon just coughed. Jonghyun looked really embarrassed. "Haha what are you talking about key?" Jonghyun asked him nervously. " Oh you know the usual hugs and kis-" Taemin was interrupted by Jonghyun's hand on his mouth. "Tsk tsk what a player" I said jokingly. " Haha of course he is he always the one who talks with the girls who surrounds us at lunch." Thunder said in a matter of fact voice. "He does?" I asked cluelessy. Mimi and Cho Hee shook their heads. "This pabo..." They said together. "Whaaat?!" I whined. "Anyways what are you guys doing here?" Cho hee asked them. " They came here to walk on this floor NO its pretty obvious they came to sign up for the club -_-" Mimi said sarc astically. Cho hee pouted and slyly Taemin slid past us and locked his hands on Mimi's hips. He whispered something to her and then she blushed and then kissed him on the cheek. People in Shinee shook their heads and said "We didn't know our maknae was a sly fox". "What?? I can't hug my girlfriend?" Taemin said. Everybody shook their head but I was the only clueless one there. WHY ME?!?? 

     "Anyways what music club are you guys joining? We're planning to join the PYD club and we're going there right now" Joon asked. "PYD?" Cho Hee and Mimi asked them with shiny eyes. I signalled him to not explain it and forget it but he ignored me and continued. "Oh you guys don't know it? It's the club everyone in the performing arts building wants to join. It targets many areas and it is also a rewarding program to join. Most of the member who join end up getting 1st-3rd place in national competitions. Its one of the reasons why this school is so famous." Aiyah he did it..."REALLY WHERE IS THE CLUB?!?!" They both asked. "Woah calm down it's that way in the auditiorium. On Thursday I beleive there will be a showcase too. But to think on their begginning day they are already using the auditorium. They must be really really big" MIr said. "No dursh" G.O said while smacking his head. We were gonna 'peacefully' walk but like I predicted Cho Hee and Mimi dragged me there and the boys were left there shocked. God Joon was that necessary? We reached the Auditorium in record time. I didn't even touch the ground it felt like I was flying! WEEE! Ahem anyways the whole auditorium was almost filled. NO WONDER THE HALLWAYS WERE EMPTY! Mimi found seats for us and save a few other seats for the guys. The guys came panting over here after 5 minutes. "You guys are slow..." Cho Hee said. Before they could reply back the announcer announced that the presentation was about to start. We all took our seats and stared at the front silently. 

~TIff and Aly ^-^ ENJOY!