The Dance

Bread of Love

Hana's Pov-

"Do you want your own space and move out onto another house I have?" he said. I guessed I looked too happy. "Haha, I knew you'd love it. I thought I'd ask you first, do you mind if I pack your stuff? Or do you want to do it yourself? I could do it while you're in school so it'd save time." "Oh, sure, THANKS SARANGHAEYO!" I exclaimed and jumped on him giving him a big bear hug. "No problem! Now get off and go to school." he said. "Arasso!" I replyed and went to the bus stop. 

During the whole day I could hardly concentrate. I seriously owe him big time. And today is the dance... Everyone in the school was talking about the dance and their dates while I thought about the house xD "Ya Hana!" Jonghyun nudged me. "What?" I replyed. "I said, I hope you got your things ready, I'll pick you up at your house 5:35." he repeated. "OHHH YEAH THANKS." I said randomly. "Are you okay? You seem weird today." he said worriedly while feeling my forehead. "I'm fine! OH there goes the bell, I said and rushed out of the class. Oppa was there to pick me up and informed me that everything is packed and he'll move it to the house later. "Don't I get to see this house?" I said. "Later." he replyed. 

Luckily he left a few outfits for the dance. I chose Little Mistress Lizzie One Shoulder Prom DressSTEFFEN SCHRAUT Winter Berry Boulder Fur Fringe Scarfblue_wedding_shoes-e1330042582144.jpgI wasn't sure if all these matched but who cares. I also put on the necklace oppa gave me yesterdayimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaHumJ39boz3SoMAU2qb5 , and first 2 of the bobby pins from the set Jonghyunimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSohiSrlj-pTZ_0W9IffIsgave me. Other acessories like  ChalcedonyWireWrappedEarrings.JPG , BeadBracelet_01.jpg Cute-Crystal-Crown-Hello-Kitty-Alloy-Rin.

         After finishing the preparations I went downstairs and made sure I had everything. *Ding Dong* The bell rang AND OMSKBUHCJI I SAW THIS -Ahem- I mean JONGHYUN stood there with flowers in his hands. OMG!!! So cute.... He looked like this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFynJcwWnbnAAR2gI368S. "For you Hana :)" He then gave me the flowers and I hugged him. GOODNESS GRACIOUS HE SMELLED GOOD! -Ahem- I'm loosing it....Definitly.. Anyways we got into the car. To be honest I was getting pretty excited as we got closer to the school. We finally reached there in record time. He got out and opened the door for me and stuck his hand out. I giggled at the scene since I wasn't used to the fanciness. "Ahem my lady" He joked. "Yes my dear sir?" I played along. We both laughed and headed towards the gym. "EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UPPP!!!" The DJ yelled. WOAH THIS PLACE IS SO WELL DECORATED O_O! "HANA JONGHYUN OVER HERE!" I heard somebody yell. I looked around and saw Cho Hee waving ehr hands like an idiot....oh god why. I facepalmed myself and Jonghyun shook his head. We slowly walked over there and then I was FREAKIN TACKLED TO THE GROUND!!!! "I KNEW IT!!!" "SINCE WHEN!?! DETAILS!!!" Mimi and Cho Hee both said. "Uhh...." I said nervously. I looked around and saw no sign of Mir. "Hey where Mir?" I asked sorta upset. I mean...I still feel guilty........."Oh...uh...actually we havn't seen him" Thunder said. He looked at me in confusion but shrugged it off. 

Mir's POV

 Ugh....I don't wanna go to the dance... After what I said to Hana T_T! URGH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL SO GUILTY!??!?! I sighed and looked at the flower that I bought that was SUPPOSE to be for HANA.....I sighed again. I relunctingly put on my tux and sadly left the flower there. *Vibrate* I looked at my phone and saw that G.O texted me. 

G.O: Yo Dude where the hell are you? You're 25 minutes late!

Me: I'm on my way

G.O: No you're still at home aren't you? Look I know you're sad about Hana but you gotta it up like a man. Even Hana is getting worried now that ain't manly ain't it?

I stared at the screen in disbelief. I soon snapped out of it and knew that G.O was right. I mean its not Hana's fault that she didn't like me. Besides as long as she's happy right? WAIT! But......I LIKED HER FIRST! NO AS LONG AS SHE'S HAPPY!!! I had a mini debate in my head but I slapped myself out of it. I went into the car and quickly texted G.O back.

Me: Yea you're right Ima go right now wait up.

         I stepped on the gas peddle and sprinted there. I went in panting. "MIR FINALLY!!!" I heard somebody yell. Everybody looked at me. I MEAN EVERYBODY!!! The whole school stared at me for a second or two and went back to dancing. "Hey wassup" I fistpumped Seungho and G.O and the rest of the guys. "That completes the forever alone group" Key said. HEY THAT SON OF A- "Yah you're in it too" Mimi said. Everybody snickered but Key shook his head. "Nope actually I have a date :3" HUH!??!?!?! "WHO!?!?" We all practically yelled. "Ahem MOTHER PLEASE COME IN!" He yelled. ..................WTF?!?!? MOTHER!?!?! "Yes honey wait up." A woman said. A tall lady that looked liek she was in her 20's came out. THATS HIS MOM! Wait...no way :P "Honey you should get a girlfriend soon.... I can't continue pretending to be your 'DATE' " She said. OMG SHE IS HIS MOTHER! Key sighed and wave dit off. "Wait she's....SHE'S YOUR MOM!?!?!" Seungho practically yelled. We all stared at her with wide eyes. "Well of course I'm his mother who else would I be?" She replied. "YOU LOOK SO YOUNG THOUGH!?!?" Onew yelled. She chuckled and shook her head. Anyways..... after the confusion I stared at Hana. Wow......if only she were min- YAH STOP IT MIR! She caught me starign at her and she looked at me apologetically. I quickly looked away. WOW SMART MOVE MIR!?!?! A slow song came on and everybody left except for these group of loners....-AHEM- INCLUDING KEY! I really needed to go to the rest room so I go tup but unexpectedly I bumped into somebody making both of us fall. "SORRY-" We both yelled. I looked up and saw a- DAMN SHE FINE!!! "Oh I-I'm so sorry" She said as she got up. I blushed at the scene. Wow...she's so cute. As she was about to go away I quickly grabbed her wrist. SHIZZZ WHY DID I DO THAT!?!?! "Huh?Yes?" She said. "Uh---wou-would you liek to dance? By the way I'm Mir" I asked hesitantly. She looked a bit shocked but she shyly nodded. OMG YESSS!!

Jonghyun's POV

         "Would you like to dance dude?" I asked Hana. She pouted and then nodded. I stared at her brown eyes and watched her hair sway back and forth. She slowly placed her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around my neck. OH GOD SHE SMELLS GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I happily wrapped my arms around her hips and slowly danced to the song. "Hana" I said. "Hmm" She stared at me. We locked our gaze at each other and soon found our lips crashing against each other. WOAH O_O!!! I was about to pull away but her soft lips bewitched mines and we stood there kissing each other for a couple of seconds and broke away. We both blushed but soon gave in for another kiss. We didn't care about the whistles around us. It was only her and me.... 


~ Tiff & Aly 

P.S I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CHEESY SCENE BUT IF YOU ALL ENJOYED IT umm THANK YOU! But for all those who cringed like the person who wrote it I'm sorry........ ~Aly