B.O.C Part 2

Bread of Love

Hana's POV

      "The show is about to begin and please...enjoy" The announcer announced. "HII EVERYONE ARE YOU GUYS HAVING A BLAST?!?!" A girl said through the speakers. "YEAAA!!!" Everybody shouted. The cutains opened. and there stood the girl. She looked like a really young kid. "ANYONG I AM MELODY AND I'M A SOPHMORE AND I WILL BE YOUR FUTURE VICE PRESIDENT OF THIS CLUB ;D! I have won 1st place in Ballet and Singing I will now pass this on to President Alex!" Everybody in the crowd whistled and cheered. A tall guy with light brownish hair came to the stage. "Hello guys! I'm Alex, a senior and the president of the clubs. Please cooperate with us throughout this week. Thank you!" he said. Everyone clapped while he went backstage. "There you have it guys! The President and the future vice. They worked really hard to for you guy to have the battle of the clubs. Lets hear it for them one more time!" the announcer said. Everyone cheered again as loud as they could. "WOOOOO" we joined in. "Isn't it awesome? That Alex guy is cute.kekeke but not as cute as Thunder (;" Cho Hee said and whispered the last five wordsthinking I couldn't hear so she could say nevermind, BUT I heard it muahaha. 

       "Ok for now we will have a open ceremony performance so please enjoy!" The announcer said. We all stared at the front and then the curtain opened. The stage was set up with a small flight of stairs and dim lightings. There were 6 people up there with their heads to the side and looking to the side. They were all dressed up a bit too exagerated. Then the music started. It was a song I've been hearing on the street's alot. This was the song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUcXhDmE7fE&list=LLodj-yarr6hNUj_bC8aMOjw&feature=mh_lolz (100%-Bad Boy CHECK THEM OUT!^o^). Then out of nowwhere all the girls started screaming "ITS 100%'S NEW SONG" "OMG THEY ARE GOING TO COVER IT?!?!"  "WOW THESE BOYS MUST BE TALENTED TO DANCE TO THAT SONG" Most of the girls behind me said. 100%? I looked at Mimi and Cho Hee and surprisingly they were BOTH spazzing over it. I widened my eyes and looked at Mimi weirdly. This was the first time in my whole life I saw her spazzing over a song. I poked Cho Hee and asked her who they were. "YA! THEY ARE THE NEW BOY BAND THAT DEBUTED HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW IT WAS EVERYWHERE AND EVEN ON THE NEWS !!!!!!" She said. "THEY DEBUTED LAST WEEK REMEMBE- oh....yea...you didn't know :(" She said sadly. I shrugged it off and looked back at the stage. There were 3 girls and 3 guys up there. The movements were a bit wild and perfect. I watched how they moved their body along with the beat. The performance ended with a loud aplause. "WOAH THAT WAS COOL" Mimi and Cho Hee both said. Wow I havn't seen Mimi like this EVER! Anyways the introductions started and it turned out they were all 3rd years. A few more performances came up and the grand finale came. A mini drama play were acted out by all of the members in the club. "Ok I hope you guys liked it! So on Thursday we will be holding an audition and also auditions next week for all those who want to join but missed it. Please do your best int he auditions and you might be one of us." Everyone cheered and applauded. They took a bow and left the stage. Everyone exited the auditorium.

             The long day finally ended.  I quickly exited the gate. I can't belive how much clubs we signed up for seriously. My friends are maniacs, but they're one of a kind ^o^ "Hanaa" Jonghyun called. "You forgot your bag babo." he said. "Holy , thanks." I blurted. I knew something was missing.. -_-  "You cuss." he pointed out. "No ." I replyed. He pinched my cheeks. "But when you cuss you aren't cute anymore." he said and pouted. I just giggled at the pout. "I'll try not to, well bye I'm going home~" I said. He looked like he waited to say something because he opened his mouth but then closed it. 

Jonghyun's Pov-

"K.." I whispered softly even thought I don't think she could hear it. When she left, my world suddenly felt gloomy. Like my light had been turned off, like a piece of me is missing. I wanted to follow her but something told me not to.. Suddenly Key popped up from nowhere =__= "Stop sneaking up on me!" I said angerly. He took a step back in surprise. "Jonghyun, you're in love with her." he said bluntly. "W-waah? I stuttered uncontrollably. "You're in love with her." he repeated. "N-no, I heard that. I meant.. how did you know??" I asked admitting it. "Umma knows all. And don't question me." he said. *Awkward silence* "Um okay.." I said awkwardly. He blinked and I blinked. Then we started a staring contest in the middle of the sidewalk. "Confess." he finally said. "No. Scared." I replyed. "Ok then." he said and walked away leaving me ina daze. Should I confess? Would she get mad? What would the other people do once they find out I like her? Many boys talk about her in the hallways. About her features and her personality. They even seem to know her more than I do. But then again, I'm not a stalker. AGHHHHHH I'M THINKING TOO MUCH. I started to get a headache. Aigoo key made it so awkward >_< WHY UMMA WHY?! I sighed and went back to my car. I decided to take a detour before I went to the dorms.

Hana's POV

        As I went out I saw Sehong waiting for somebody and leaning on the wall. "Sehong what are you doing here? Waiting for somebody?" He turned his head and said "Waiting for this girl in front of me. Pabo :P" and smirked. "Oh thanks :)" I said. We walked to the bus stop together and chatted some more. When I reached Oppa's house he stared at it in awe. "Wow your bro's apt. isn't that bad." He said. "Can I come with you?" He asked me. "Aren't you scared that he's gonna yell at you?" I asked him. "Nah its alright" And walked in. " I wanna talk to your dad about something so go in your room k?" He said. I was confused but I did it anyways.

Sehong's POV

      I sighed and told her to tell her dad to come out. Once he came out he avoided my gaze but didn't do anything. He sat down anyways. Hana was confused with the tense atmosphere but went into her room anyways. "It's been long hasn't it." I asked him. He nodded his head. "If you only believed me back then " I sighed. He opened his mouth and was about to say something but he closed it and we both stayed in silence for a few moments. "And I believe Hana must've misunderstood something. That day at the park where she fainted and sent to the hospital, she thought I was going to kill her but I wasn't. I was jsut coincidentally there and when I saw here she ran away and I was so stupid to chase after her. " I said feelign guilty. He stared at me with a confused face."What do you mean by that?" He asked. "Didn't Hana tell you? Oh wait she wouldn't since you would be really worried -_-" He was shocked but kept calm. "Anyways today I came here to tell you something. I saw 'her' yesterday" I said. He stared at me. "She was walking out of a club and she looked really pissed. I was passing by so don't think wrong" I informed him. "oh..." He said with a depressed face. We had an awkward silence between us..


Sorry for the late update >_< I got writers block.. plus we're writing a story for english class. Anyways I hope you guys like it and CHECK 100% OUT! They recently debuted and here is a pic of them

100-percent.jpg here's the link to their Music video: "Bad Boy" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUcXhDmE7fE&list=LLodj-yarr6hNUj_bC8aMOjw&feature=mh_lolz

Enjoyyyyy and dun unsub D; 

Comments are appreciated.. Hardly anyone leaves comments! ;~; when i dun answer it's cause i dunno what to say, but i still love reading them!

Last thing.. I still got writers block

~Aly and Tiff c: