Yunho's Room

Chasing Pavements (discontinued- so sorry!)

Jaejoong

Music please <3

Yunho got me really worried. He's been running a high fever without even telling me. I run my hands through my hair as I watched Yunho being laid down a bed. A girl who works in the motel came to help prepare the room. Siwon sighed as he watched Yunho in that state. The almighty coach put his hand on Siwon's shoulder, both of them disappointed that it turned out like this. They should be practicing, and not one player should be there lying on a bed. Yoochun, on the other hand, was called by the coach. Looks like they've got something to talk about and it involves me.

"You do know that we do not accept gays as basketball varsities right?" The coach reminded him, stealing a look at me. Yoochun nodded as if he didn't show everyone how he kissed me so passionately - that could prove he's gay.

"Don't worry coach. I am straight. I'm just a little...drunk. I thought Jae was a girl..." Yoochun explained. "I kinda had a little drink before Mango shakes appeared. My mind must have been hallucinating."

"You should go rest then before you do something stupid again."

"Yes, coach."

"Okay." The coach tapped Yoochun's shoulder before leaving. Siwon looks like he is in doubt though, I can feel it. Earlier, he even saw me kissed Yunho in the car. He won't tell the coach about that right? That would pull Yunho out from the game, maybe. Or I might have a bad reputation in front of everyone. Hopefully, Siwon won’t say a word about it. Not even to Yoochun.

I couldn't sleep well that night. I don't know if it's about the place that's making me uncomfortable, or I just can't stop worrying.

"The letter I gave you years ago...What did you think about it when you read it? The letter I asked your mom to give to you before I went to Germany." I remember Yunho said that to me after my break up with Yoora. I keep denying myself that I never thought about that letter...but actually, I've been curious about it. Where is it? I heaved a deep sigh and remembered another thing! Yunho's necklace. It was with me all the time. Has he never noticed me wearing it today? I bet not.

I unlock the necklace from my neck and stared at its sterling silver letter J pendant. "Yunho have no idea how much I treasure this..." I mumbled to myself, smiling. "I hope he's going to get better tomorrow and practice for the game."

But I couldn't wait for the next day. I know I'm a little hard-headed but I wonder who's watching Yunho right now. Is there someone by his side taking care of him? Is there someone giving him medicines or did they just leave him alone? Besides, it's raining outside, he must be really cold. So, I jumped off my bed and decided to get into his room. I saw an old couple pass by, they said hi to me and I did the same. After that, I knocked on Yunho's door. Didn't really except that it was open.

Wait, what the heck why is his door open? Who the heck is with him to leave the door open? Shouldn't they be monitoring if the doors are locked? What if someone came in there? What if a murderer rushed inside and killed Yunho? What if... Oh, didn't expect to see a lady in his room. She stared at me, I stared at her. As far as I can see, she is taking care of Yunho. And Yunho is sweating; it looks like he's having a nightmare. I took a step forward. I should be the one there, taking care of him! Not this girl who works in this motel!

"His temperature is so high." She says. "So I made porridge for him. I also took off his shirt and used a moist towel to dab it over his body." Well I can see that clearly, he is half and there is also a small wet towel over his forehead. This girl must be a ert.

"Yeah, I can do the rest for him." I said, almost a shout. She furrowed her eyebrows at me. I sighed. I'm definitely not gonna let myself get defeated by this innkeeper named...

"I'm Yuri." She said, as if she's aware I'm wondering what her name would be. I feel like... I really look stupid in front of this girl. Well, she's y. And Yunho shouldn't see her. "You may go out now; I will take care of him." I demanded. Unfortunately, Yunho was now gripping on her wrist. ! Let that wrist go! You're only dreaming!

"He won’t let me go. I tried leaving, but he keeps on holding me back. So, his friend who was watching him earlier asked me to help." Yuri excused. If I know, she only thinks he's hot that is why she's not leaving his side because this is a motel for Pete's sake! And she is just an innkeeper! This is a room for two! And... Yunho is alone in his room. I am alone in my room which means I can make that as an excuse to move beside him.

"I'm moving here. I don't want to be alone in a room. Besides, you are not a nurse, you are an innkeeper." I said, crossing my arms. "So if you don't want to lose a costumer, you better leave now so I can sleep here with him."

She just stared. Oh, she doesn't look innocent at all. She looks like my evil twin.

"Mmm... don't leave." Yunho mumbled in his sleep. I rolled my eyes. It looks like Yuri is grabbing her only chance for Yunho's attention, but I DO NOT LIKE IT. I couldn't help myself back there, I dashed to his side, pulled away his hand that was holding Yuri's wrist and squeezed his hand on mine. Now, I glared at Yuri and gave her a smirk that would signify my success and her failure. "You can leave now." I told her. And when she was finally gone, I snickered. Bwahahahahahahha! Success! I shook my body happily, squeezing Yunho's cold hand. I almost forgot he was sick.

"Yunho?" I whispered. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. I'm here now." I smiled, but my smile faded when I noticed he was gasping for air. "Yunho?" I called anxiously. I get no reply from the wheezing Yunho. "Yunho! Hey Yunho! Wake up!" Now I was shaking him hard. Back and forth, I whip his head back and forth. "Yunho!" And he was awake, choking. The towel from his forehead fell as he sat up. I let go of him, stunned.

"Jaejoong? What the -" He cursed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"What? I was trying to save you!" I cleared. "You were like," I started imitating him sleeping and gasping for air as if he was drowning underwater. "What was I supposed to do? You could have died if I didn't shake you!" My eyes gaped down to his abs.

He looked at me. Astounded. Then he cleared his throat and looked away as he wiped himself. I fluttered my eyes. "You had a nightmare, right?" I asked which was obvious that it was a bad dream and I only wanted to confirm if I was really right. When he said no words... I figured out he still hasn't changed at all. Still that Yunho who wakes up in school after having a nightmare. "You still haven’t changed at all," I said.

"It's bad, isn't it?" He sighed, absolutely not looking at me. Seriously, what is wrong with him? Why is he so afraid to face me? Is he so embarrassed? We've known each other for so long and he's so shy that I saw him like that? Well... this reminds me of high school. I sighed. "Just go back to sleep," I said.

"Are you leaving?"

I thought for a second and said, "Do you want me to leave?"

"No," he replied.

"Then I'm not leaving you. I'm staying here, Yunho. From now on, we're roommates. Now, go back to sleep."

"Jaejoong..." He said, facing his back on me as he lies back on his bed. I could say that was mean and definitely not the right way to talk to someone, but since he's sick... I need to calm down and make him happy not sicker. I grabbed the wet towel and put it on the bedside table. "Jaejoong, how come you remember I'm allergic to mangoes?"

I staggered to my bed beside him. I lay down. I faced him. I covered myself with the blanket. I hugged the pillow instead of leaving it on my head.

"What was that again?" I asked, thrilled.

"I said, how come you remember I'm allergic to mangoes?"

I laughed. "Seriously, Yunho. Are you asking because you forgot you're allergic to mangoes or is it something else? Because if you ask me... I actually remember that because I didn't have amnesia at all or I guess I have a really good brain."

"I guess...I forgot?"

"Let me remind you then. It was afternoon in December, when I caught you eating a mango in your house. I was there because you invited me to come, remember? I forgot the occasion but the moment you opened the door, you were eating a mango. And then a few seconds later, you were itching most especially on your mouth." I started laughing as I recalled his face during the allergic reaction. "Then we sent you to the hospital and your sister was like 'is he gonna die?’ It was totally amazing." I stopped when I saw his displeased appearance. "Actually, I was really worried. I thought I was about to lose you. Good thing, you survived."

He smiled a bit, following a cough. I hastily sit up. " I'm fine." He said. "I'm fine, Jae."

"Are you sure? You were coughing...” Should I be sending him to the hospital? “I should take you to the hospital!” I exclaimed but he shook his head. Oh right, he hates hospitals. Ever since we were in high school, he always hated hospitals. He would rather die than stay in a hospital… We were best friends and I should know a lot about him, but sometimes I just don’t understand him and it annoys me.

"Did you...take off my shirt?" He questioned.

"Shirt?" I looked at his broad shoulders. His half body is covered with that thick blanket provided by the motel. "Actually, I didn't. The innkeeper did. And, she made porridge for you." I sighed, jealous. "Don't you remember?"

He blinked. "Innkeeper?"

"She said her name was Yuri."

"Ah, right. Yuri... I remember now. She was really nice..."

"Ah, right... Of course, you remember." I rolled my eyes. "She's y; she's probably your type. Who wouldn't forget her?" I mumbled something he didn't catch.

"Jaejoong? Did you say something?"

"No. Not at all." I lay back on the bed.

"A-are you sleeping here?"

I rolled my eyes again. I am so not in the mood to answer his silly questions! "Damn it, of course Yunho! I am here, right?!" I glared at him. "So that means I am sleeping here! I left my room because I want to nurse you or at least just be here when you're having a nightmare! Why did you get this fever anyway? What's with my lips that it made you so sick?! Did you get sick after I kissed you while you were sleeping?! Are you allergic to my lips?! I shouldn't let you eat my lips too then! I'll take note of that, mangoes and my lips! How come you get all better after that Yuri took care of you?!" I didn't realize I said too much and revealed too much until my eyes met his lips. I gulped. Time to turn my back on him.

Okay, that was embarrassing.

"Why are so angry...?" Another question pops out from his mouth. I gritted my teeth. Is he asking because he doesn't know why? I am actually getting jealous. Oh yeah! I am jealous. There goes another girl that can possibly make Yunho's heart flutter!

And there goes the doorbell.

I swiftly jumped off my bed. "If that's Yuri, I'm really gonna fire her." I muttered, earning a laugh from Yunho. Is he insulting me or what? Then I opened the door. And I see no one. "Well," I closed the door and locked it again.

"Who was that?"

"There was no one..." I said and went back to my bed.

"Tell me, why...do...you...wanna...fire...Yuri?" He asked, his voice cracking in every single word he was saying. It took me some time before I could come up with an excuse but I ended up telling the truth anyway.

"Actually... I'm really jealous." I blurted out. However, I wasn't so sure if he was still awake. He was lying on his bed, like a sleeping beauty. My legs couldn't help it; they were crawling next to him. My hands couldn't help it either; they were trailing down his chest. I've never felt this kind of desire before. My mind was creating our own theme song for this moment. I felt as if I was in a music video. So I moved slowly. I wanted this moment to last longer. "Are you asleep, Yunho?" I whispered, just to make sure he was asleep. He gives me no reply. I panicked for a brief moment, thought he was dead. But he was breathing fine. He was probably just tired. "Yunho..." I swallowed.

The doorbell rang, ruining my music video. "If that's her, I'm really gonna punch her." I said again and went towards the door. Upon opening it, I see a silhouette of a familiar man. "Jaejoong?" He spoke. Startled, my heart almost fell as I see Yoochun in front of me.

"What the are you doing here?" I muttered under my breath.

"What? What the are you doing here?" He asked the same.

"What do you mean here? This is my room." I said back, aware that it wasn't my room but more like claiming it is my room.

"This is not your room. This is Yunho's room." He said, louder.

"No, this is my room." I said again, didn't want to just get defeated.

"Stop playing around. What are you doing in Yunho's room?" He asked again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S SPAZZ AND NOTE AND EVERYTHING. LOL PLEASE READ :D

Hello :'( I would like to apologize because I only updated now after HOW MANY YEARS. lol. I think two years. Lol I dunno. It felt like 500 years..

Okay so I don't know how to communicate with my co-author :'(

She wont reply to my texts but I want to update this so badly because I miss Yunjae...

and you probably hate this story now because it's boring and all that...and you probably don't like yunjae anymore... :(

But I still do...

I love them. Lol.

Sorry again, I've been really busy with school lately... College. Nursing. Duties in hospitals.

And guess what? I even had an accident because of waking up too early and travelling to school for the first duty in the hospital.

I FELL OFF A RUNNING JEEPNEY. BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP. AND I COULDN'T GET A HOLD OF ANYTHING. BECAUSE I WAS CARRYING TOO MANY THINGS. LOL

LUCKILY, I had no damage. Just a few scratches.

I swear, I couldn't stop crying. OH MY DIGNITY! People probably saw me falling off that jeepney all because I fell asleep! (too much stress)

And then, one of my bestfriend who turned into my enemy was like:

she didn't even ask how I was feeling :(

So my parents decided that I should be in a DORMITORY XD Which is why, I had no time to update. lol

At first, I was like:

But my other best friend was my roommate, I got used to being in the dorm.

And that's when I fell in love with someone

and even decided to make a story about him so that I can move on. And accept the fact that we're not meant to be :(

Well, our love life didn't turn out good. I hate him! LOL!

But still.. I love my life... :) I have my friends. And when he disappeared, another man came. Just that, the new man disappeared again and the old man reappeared until there was NO ONE. It's BAD. lol

I need to concentrate on my studies!

Oh wait. I'm not studying yet...

I MIGHT GO TO WORK FOR NOW!

TIME FOR ME TO PRAY THAT I'D GET ACCEPTED IN JOLLIBEE SO I CAN EARN MONEY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND BUY WHATEVER I WANT :D

No worries, I will try to update as much as I can. Without my dearest co-author :(

Please help me tell her I really need her. She's not talking to me lol

Are you going to leave me and this story? :( Please don't yet.. Let's not give up on.. YUNJAE XD  We've come this far. I MUST CONTINUE!

STUDENT NURSE WONJANA IS NOW TYPING!

What do you think of this chapter? At least one comment :( LOL