09

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

In Na opened the door and was getting ready to put down the groceries in the kitchen when Kai took the plastic bags away from her hand and placed them somewhere before he pulled her hand and ran out the door.

They kept running. Kai finally stopped at the Han River where a lot of couples are dating. In Na looked around and glanced back to Kai. Kai smiled, “I checked online today, they said that all couples go here and date. I want to try.”

In Na nodded and they walked around.

Suddenly Kai bent down. “Hop on.”

“What?”

“Aren’t you tired? Hop on, I’ll carry you.” Kai said as In Na carefully hopped on. “I’m… heavy”

“I watch some Korean dramas to learn how to date properly and be a good boyfriend… all the main girls say that when the main guy carries them.”

In Na laughed.

 


 

“I can’t, I lost her already.” Suho steps in.

Sehun groaned at the sudden appearance of Suho. “Hyung, I don’t think I can face you now.”

Chanyeol hit Sehun’s arm. “Hyung, we need you to help In Na.”

Suho sat down and sighed. “I did wrong… I should have never asked her to help Jong- In.”

Baekhyun got up from the window side “Kim Suho! It was really you who pushed my sister to that bastard?!” He punched Suho in the face and D.O. rushes to pull him back. “I paid you my respect; you were the hyung I always look up to, how can you betray me like that?!”  

Suho closed his eyes and rested his head on the wall. “I did wrong.”

“Just fix it then. Hyung, In Na only listens to-“Chanyeol was asking Suho to let In Na break away from Kai, but Suho shook his head.

“Jong- In got her… She really fell in love with Jong- In…”

“Get Kai to break up with In Na then, you made Sehun did that too.” D.O. gulped some orange juice.

Sehun nodded in agreement. “You always have the force to break up people that aren’t deep in love.”

“But Jong- In loves her too…”

 


 

“What do you and hyung do?” Kai asked while they were eating, breaking the silence.

“Do what?” In Na looked up from her plate of food.

“Dating”

“Sehun dumped me before we actually went on a lot of dates.” In Na was purposely avoiding the name of Suho as much as possible.

“So… you don’t like to go dating like the other girls…?” Kai wasn’t sure about the dates he has been going out with In Na.  

“Haven’t been on a proper one at all” In Na finished off her last bit of food and went to wash the dishes.

Kai typed something on his phone and looked to the calendar on the wall. ‘Twenty Four more days’

“Look forward to tomorrow then.” 

 

 



MBLAQ concert daebak~ 

@summersea-pearl  
So.... Actually, InNa WAS Suho's lover, before he left her to Kai. To heal him, and if he's cured, he'll be his real girlfriend ? Or Suho's ? If Kai is ever 'healed' and alright, logically is that In Na will go back to Suho, but he's losing her now 3 and Kai's being super romantic now ;) Don't know yet.  

I don't get it, YET. >< But I'm sure I will get it. LOL, I love this, Update soon ! ​Yeah LOL, I hope you'll get it soon, thanks for supporting <3

please continue to comment & subscribe! 

 

NEW TeenTop& (You/OC) Famfic: L. Joe's Noona, No More Perfume on You. ;) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242144