11

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“She is out of her mind; she thinks she can do anything she wants!” Baekhyun yells as Chanyeol drives.

Sehun and D.O. just sat in the back seats waiting for them to arrive at Baekhyun’s house.

“Calm down Baekhyun.” D.O. tries loosening the tight atmosphere.

“If your sister is walking in the highway with an insane guy, you think you can calm down?!”

Then everyone in the car kept their mouth shut. They all knew how much Baekhyun cares for In Na.

 

“You know hyung, why don’t you just let In Na be with Kai? It might be a better choice for her…” Sehun suddenly blurted out.

Everyone turned around to glare at him.

“You know, sometimes you just gotta keep you damn mouth shut.” Chanyeol continued to drive.



 

 

“Dr. Kim!” one of the nurses yelled after him.

He stopped his tracks and turned around. “Yes?”

The nurse was panting, catching her breath. “In… In Na, called… She said Jong- In… In… hurt her… again.” 

 

 

 



shortest chapter ever posted? :( 

 i cant think of anything else to add on to this chapter.  sorry, i feel like now.

 im stocking my fridge up with ice cream, chicken soup, pizzas and all sorts of stuff already ;)

i promise i'll update once i get better. Thanks for all the comments & subs. :)

 

~ little shout out to Infinite4ever   Thanks for your LONG & AMAZING swweet comment. :) 

i love long comments :) please continue to comment & subscribe :3 

#no comment on Nichkhun's accident.