12

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“Dr. Kim!” one of the nurses yelled after him. 

He stopped his tracks and turned around. “Yes?” 

The nurse was panting, catching her breath. “In… In Na, called… She said Jong- In… In… hurt her… again.” 



 

Suho ran to Kai’s house. The door was open; there were broken pieces of glass everywhere. 

He took a deep breath and walked in cautiously. “In Na?” He stopped his tracks when he saw the girl hugging herself by the corner with blood all over her shirt and face. He shut his eyes to keep his tears from rolling out. He kicked the broken pieces of glass away from her and bent down next to her. 

“Are you okay?” He combed her hair with his fingers. She wasn’t crying, she kept her blank expressionless face as usual. 

Baekhyun stopped by the door when he arrived. He took out his phone to call his parents to tell them that she’s fine. He sighed and stood by the door waiting for Suho to comfort In Na. 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jong- In passed away a year ago. There was no Kai… no Kim Jong- In, anymore… 

Suho says that she was the one imagining the whole process. She killed him a year ago… 

Byun In Na was the one with mental illness. 

 

She screamed and shook as Suho try to get the truth into her. However, the same thing would happen like that over and over. 

She started crying as she held out her phone that has “Kai’s text messages.” 

“He said… he’ll let me free in a month… I… there’s still seventeen more… days…” 

Suho pulled her in for a hug before the police arrested her.