01

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

 

“I’m sorry babe.” He wiped off some blood from her arm and carefully dabbed some medicine on it.

She kept silent and stared at the bottles of medicine and alcohol in between them.

After he finished putting a band- aid on her arm, he pulled her in for a hug and he kissed her on the forehead. “I love you In Na.”

She nodded her head slightly and laid her head on his shoulder. “I need to go home now Kai.”

“Can you stay for a while?” He pleaded. She shook her head and kissed his neck before she slipped on one of his sweaters and left.

She walked her way home. When she arrived at home, Baekhyun was leaning against the kitchen table as usual. “Don’t go to the bastard’s house anymore.” Her mom was in the kitchen cooking and carefully eavesdropping. It was their daily routine at home; he would tell her to stop going to Kai and their mom would pretend to cook but actually listening and caring for her daughter. But it never worked, In Na always ignored them.

In Na took a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator and walked up to her room.



 

 

[ In Na’s POV]

I got the bottle of aspirins from my nightstand and swallowed two with the cold water, hoping that it’ll relieve the pain on my arm. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I could feel the blood rushing in my arm and the small piece of glass that is still stuck in there. It hurt so much that I couldn’t wait until tomorrow morning. I took my cellphone from my bag and dialed Chanyeol’s number.

“Chanyeol, I need you now.”

 

 

[Chanyeol’s POV]

“Chanyeol, I need you now.” In Na whispered in pain. She sounded like someone just stabbed her in the heart.

I grabbed my wallet and car keys before I ran out my apartment. My heart burned at the thought of her in pain. ‘I’m coming In Na, wait for me.’

When I arrived at In Na’s house, I barged in and bowed quickly to In Na’s parents. “May I bring In Na out for dinner?” Baekhyun just stared back at me in surprise “Chanyeol, again?”

Mrs. Kim smiled warmly and Mr. Kim nodded in approval. I knew they always wanted me to be In Na’s boyfriend so they don’t mind if I barge in everyday and take In Na with me. Maybe that’s why she asked me to help her…

I smiled back “Yeah, D.O.  doesn’t want to eat out tonight.”

“Bring her home early, or I will hunt you two down.” Baekhyun warns me, but I know it’s because he’s caring for In Na.

In Na walked down the stairs with a bag. “Mom, I want to stay over at Chanyeol’s house tonight.”

Baekhyun sighed “Stay home; I’ll help you do your math homework if you don’t want to do it.”

In Na smiled “Chanyeol’s taking care of that, maybe you can do it tomorrow.”



 

 

We got out of my car and she automatically fell to her knees. I tried to hold her in my arms but she pushed me off. “I’m fine.”

“You have to wait in the park until Suho hyung’s shift in the morning.” I informed her.
Suho hyung was always the one that help treat her wounds at the hospital- privately.

“Can you get me another bottle of painkillers, I’m running low.” She showed me the empty bottle.

My forehead wrinkled as I took out my fake ID and walked towards a pharmacy.

Leaving her alone by herself was my worst mistake.

 


 

I didn't write a description for the characters, so if you're confused... here; 

Kai: In Na's abusive boyfriend

In Na: You (OC) 

Chanyeol: In Na, Sehun, Suho & Baekhyun's friend (guardian angel type~) 

Sehun: In Na's ex- boyfriend

Suho: Doctor 

Baekhyun: In Na's protective brother 

​D.O.: Friend just hanging around, appearing here and there.