04

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“Kim Jong- in, we need to talk.”

Kai followed Suho into his office. He sat himself on the couch. “What?”

“Control yourself, In Na is getting hurt.” Suho sat in front of his desk.

“Why do you care hyung? She’s my girlfriend.”

Suho sighed as he pushed the bottle of pills to the front of his desk, indicating that it’s for Kai. “Take your medicine on time and don’t hurt In Na.”

“What hyung, are you angry seeing me hurt her, or are you worried that when she goes back to you, she’ll be tattooed with all those scars and she won’t look as pretty?” Kai smirked.

Suho clenched onto his fists under his desk. “Shut up Jong- in.”

“Hyung, don’t forget… you pushed your little lover to me. Are you regretting it?” Kai took the bottle of pills and left. However the smirk on his face was gone.

 

-Flashback-

“In Na… please stay for a little longer… he’s getting better.”

In Na shut her eyes as she nodded slightly. “One more week only…”

 

The glass cup shattered, so did the boy’s heart.

Suho’s eyes widen is surprise. “Jong- in, it’s not -“

Kai’s expression was blank. “Why, did you push your girl to me? Don’t pity me and my ed up mind…”

In Na however just stood there, with a blank expression just like Kai.

 


 

 

“She’s so pretty… but those scars on her arms… it’s such a pity.”

“I think she’s the unnie that is being abused by her insane boyfriend!”  

“Is he the bastard?”

A few middle school girls that walked pass In Na and Kai whispered and pointed.

 

In Na looked over to Kai, whose face was blank as usual.

Kai turned and smiled. “My girlfriend, are you worried about me? Didn’t hyung tell you; all insane people don’t care about what others say. Our minds are too ed up to take in that information and understand it.”

In Na nodded, as if agreeing and Kai’s smile disappeared.

 


 

‘Go back to hyung.’ Kai suddenly texted In Na, even though they are sitting next to each other on the bus going home.

‘We just left the hospital.’ In Na texted back briefly. She knew what he really meant.

Kai quickly typed something but didn’t send it to In Na. He deleted his first message and sent the second message to her.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’

Kai typed something in his phone again and laid his head on In Na’s shoulder. “You know… for a moment, I actually thought that you really loved me.”

"Keeping positive thoughts in your mind is good for you." In Na smiled. 

He pressed –send- on his phone and In Na got his new message.

 

‘I’ll let you free in a month… Just give me one more month.’

 

 

 



I hope this chapter cleared up a few confusing problems? 

~ Suho asked In Na to be Kai's girlfriend to heal his mental illness. 

~ Kai knows about their deal (reason he's abusing her& In Na, Suho understands.)

^^ Just want to make sure you guys know that Kim Jong -In isn't beating his girlfriend up for no reason... LOL <3 

 

Of course I would love subscribers, but I'm in need of love & spam. I would love some comments too <3 

You can just drop a comment saying hi too... xD