13

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“He said… we have a month…” 

“You did and after the month you killed him right?! Juries, please see the truth, she’s the murderer!” the lawyer barked in her face. He was determined to get her in jail no matter what… 

She smiled and sat back in the chair. “He said we have a month…” 

D.O. stood up from his seat, “To all the juries, my defendant is proven by many known therapists that she is mentally ill. She cannot tell the difference of what’s right and wrong. As much as we know murdering is illegal, she doesn’t know.”

“He said… he’ll give me a month… I was going to show him that I knew how to… love… too…” 

Before In Na could continue, D.O. passed up a medical document to the judge and the juries. 

 

“The victim Kim Jong- In… knew this would be the outcome of their relationship. Yet he chose to stay by her… he loved her as much as she did too. She used the wrong way to love a man, because she doesn’t know how to love. She wanted to prove to him that she loved him as much. In her world, pain was love. Or for the matter of fact, the victim of this case… Kim Jong- In… was her life. She… already ended her life, in the worst way.” D.O. sighed after he finished his closing statement. He glanced over to In Na who is staring off in space. ‘How could Kai do this to you…”