16 the end

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“Girlfriend, when you come out, I’ll buy you a wedding dress and we can go marry!” Sehun beamed. 

Chanyeol slapped the back of his head. “She’s not marrying you Oh Sehun.” 

Sehun stuck his tongue out. “Well hyung, she ain’t marrying you either okay? My sweet noona girlfriend, get well soon and we’ll go marry!” 

In Na chuckled at Sehun’s goofiness. “Are you sure you don’t need to be checked by the doctors here? Suho is very professional.”  

Sehun quickly shook his head and waved his hands around. “No… no thank you noona!” 

Baekhyun sat the end of In Na’s bed. “How are you doing now?” 

In Na smiled widely at her brother, “Feels like I can go home soon.” 

D.O. walks in with Suho who has a bouquet of lilies and a pot with a cactus in it. 

“Good job girl!” D.O. puts his thumbs up and swiftly slipped a few packs of gum and candies under her pillow. He looked around cautiously and nodded. “My treat.” 

In Na laughed out loud. “It looks like we are dealing drugs or something.” 

D.O.’s eyes widen and cover her mouth with his hand. “You don’t want everyone to know!” 

Sehun pushed D.O. away and shoved a wedding dress catalogue in front of In Na. “Noona, pick one! I’ll go pick it up this weekend and when you come out we’ll go marry… in China!” 

“Why… China?” Suho turns around from the table where he was placing the flowers. 

“I don’t know… Chinese guys are cute?” Sehun smiled and continue to nag In Na about picking out a wedding dress and planning out the details for their wedding. 

Suho finished placing the flowers on the table in vases and he walked over to shoo everyone out. “I need to double check on my patient. Go home for today kiddos.” 

Sehun and Chanyeol waved happily as D.O. and Baekhyun drags them out. 

“How are you feeling?” Suho takes the clipboard at the end of In Na’s bed and quickly skimmed it. 

“Everyone asks me that… I’m doing great.” In Na smiled brightly. 

 

“How about not an ‘everyone wants to hear this answer’ answer?” Suho looks up from the clipboard. 

In Na’s bright smile disappeared from her face. “Well I’m in a mental hospital, not in jail, that’s the best out of the best already, isn’t it?” 

Suho walked over and slightly ruffled her hair. “My little girl… start thinking positive and you’ll be fine and can leave soon.” 

“I’m trying very hard and it is obviously very successful, until you figure out I was faking it.” In Na grinned. 

Suho chewed on a piece of gum from the pack that D.O gave In Na. “Don’t lie about your feelings towards the guys. Your acting skills are horrific. You know they want the best for you, be happy and smile if you truly are happy.” 

“Admit it; everyone likes to listen to lies even when they already know the truth. You feel better off when I smile too, don’t you?” In Na continues to grin as she chewed on three pieces of strawberry flavor gum. 

Suho blew a bubble with the piece of gum and In Na popped it with her finger. 

“Sorry to pop your bubble.” 

Both of them laughed and continued to chew on the gum. 

“You know, it would have been nice if you were Kai… I mean he would look really hot in a doctors white jacket.” 

==

THE END.