14

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

She traced her fingers around his phone. She clicked and read each unsent message carefully. 

 

DAY 1’ 

I suddenly decided to love Byun In Na today. Something went wrong… I decided to love her… One month… and I’ll set her free from me. 

 

DAY 2’ 

My mind is not working right… I think she loves me too. 

 

DAY 3’ 

I keep count to remind myself how long I still have with her. I have to get used to the fact she’ll leave me in a month… She said that I can’t survive without her. 

 

DAY 4’ 
I wrote her a message on the wall… maybe many and many years will pass and one day she’ll pass by and she will see what her boyfriend wrote for her… 

 

DAY 5’

Couples hold hands and date at the Han River… what do they do there? Dive and commit suicide together? It’s so stupid. 

 

DAY 6’ 

She said… she loved me for my heart today. She wants to know what my heart thinks… Is that love? 

 

DAY 7’ 

I… still have a heart that beats for her… I thought it died a long time ago… 

 

DAY 8’ 

Lotte world didn’t work out… Dating websites lied to me. Highway walk was a better date. 

 

DAY 11’

I asked her today, does she love me more or hyung… she didn’t reply. Does she love hyung more?

 

DAY 15’ 

Half of the month passed… two more weeks and she’ll be gone. 

 

DAY 17’ 

Would she be able to live without me? Or would she live a better life without me?

 

DAY 18’ 

Less than two weeks… it feels like sand slipping out of my hands… 

 

DAY 21’ 

I want to do something for her… I’m so useless… I can’t even protect her… I am the one hurting her the most… 

 

DAY 25’ 

Byun In Na… why did I ever want to hurt you… 

 

DAY 29’

I never wanted to hurt you Byun In Na.