07

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

D.O. was taking notes as the others ate the food he made.

“Okay, so according to Baekhyun hyung, In Na is dating Suho hyung now. Well before… we’re not sure for now. And then according to Chanyeol, Suho hyung is the doctor that takes care all of In Na’s wounds…”

“You never brought my sister to dinner or early breakfast; it was always trips to Suho hyung and the hospital?” Baekhyun chewed on the chicken wing as Chanyeol nodded, swallowing the fried rice.

“Did you really think she’ll go out to dinner with me? I thought it was really obvious that she doesn’t like me at all.”

“And then last but not least, according to our maknae Sehun, he was caught by Suho hyung… Okay, I swear Suho hyung has to do with everything, ain’t any coincidence!  ” D.O. concluded.

Baekhyun slapped the back of D.O.’s head “Like we don’t know? Are you really that stupid?”

“Me, the amazing Do Kyungsoo, is stupid? Oh please brothers! If it wasn’t me gathering this info together, you guys would never know all of Kai and In Na’s relationship have to do with Suho hyung!”

Sehun nodded in agreement and drank some chocolate milk tea before he started to talk. “If In Na was dating hyung… why is she with that now?”

“That’s not the main question now.” Chanyeol automatically rejected his question.

“Hyung, you can’t even get In Na to fall in love with you okay? Be quiet.” Sehun shot back.

They were almost getting ready to fight but Baekhyun held them down. “Chanyeol’s right about that… why In Na is dating that bastard instead of hyung is really not our main question now.”

Sehun pouted in defeat and D.O. tapped his pen on the table. “We have to figure out how Suho hyung’s related to Kai.”

“What the hell? You guys serious; the three of you ban my question because you guys want to know the relationship of hyung and that bastard? Isn’t it obvious that they aren’t related? Just because they have the same last name doesn’t mean they’re brothers or something!” Sehun rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun hit Sehun on the arm “Don’t be so dense, they are related in some way for sure.”

 


 

Kai typed something in his phone as they rode the bus home.

In Na leaned over to peek as Kai quickly put it away. “Since when did you get so nosy?”

In Na smiled “Girlfriends caring for their boyfriends is normal. Every girlfriend checks their boyfriend’s phone to see if their boyfriend is cheating on them.”

“Did you ever check hyung’s phone?”

In Na face went blank once again and she leaned her head on Kai’s shoulder. “You’ve been typing in your phone a lot lately… I just want to know what’s going on.”

“I’m not contacting any gangs and fighting anymore… I am really getting better… I am not texting to myself…”

In Na shifted her head a little and let her lips brush past Kai’s arm. She sent a text message to Kai.

‘I just want to know what you’re thinking about.’ – IN NA

‘My mind is too ed up to organize those thoughts and tell you properly.’ – KAI

‘I want to know what your heart is thinking about.’ – IN NA

Kai smiled, and that smile didn’t leave his face for a long, long, long time. 

 

 



 

Compared to subscribers, I'm more on comments... <3 

If you pass by & is a silent reader (no subscribe/ comment) you don't have to sub, but please comment ;) 

Comments doesn't have to be nice and all that . Just want feedback & questions more :)

 

Next chapter hint'; Suho + In Na's relationship change & Kai+ In Na's second not so romantic awkward date. <3