02

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

[Chanyeol’s POV]

I walked back to the park with the bag of painkillers in my hand, only to see In Na’s bag on the bench.

I took out my phone to call her but it only directed to the voice mail. ‘Oh god, no… she left for him again.’

I ran towards the direction to his house. I knew where it is, I have to.

 

“In Na! In Na! Kim In Na!” I am now in front of the bastard’s house and banging on the door like crazy.

He opened the door with blood stains all over his white tee shirt and the broken beer bottle in his hand.

I walked past him without saying anything or even trying to punch him in the face. It was after a year of the same thing happening that I knew it was useless.

I walked over to the girl sitting by the corner. Maybe because it happened so many times, instead of questioning why she came even if she knew she was going to get hurt, I helped her hop onto my back and ran to Suho’s house.

Like In Na, towards the bastard, I have no more hate or any other emotions and feelings. 

 


 

“This breaks the record girl.” Suho was helping In Na clean her new wounds as Chanyeol sat next to her.

“Do you actually keep a record of how many wounds I get each time?” In Na joked. She only jokes around with Suho now.

Suho smiles and gives In Na a box of hard candies. “Here’s your sweet treat, little girl.”

In Na takes a pink hard candy out of the tin box and puts it in . “I brought my biology homework with me. Since your shift starts at five, you still have a few hours to help me finish it.”

Suho swallowed the piece of hard candy and glared at In Na. “Little girl, I need to rest too.”

“I’m the patient here, Dr. Suho.” In Na sticks her tongue out and continues to eat a few hard candies. 

 

 


 

Super short chapter :)

Sehun coming up next~