10

Kai, You are destroying me now

 

“Are you serious?” In Na looked around.

They were at Lotte World, holding hands and waiting in line for their turn to ride the roller coasters.

Kai peeked ahead “The line is pretty long, maybe we should come back later. You want to go ride the merry go round or what?”

In Na’s face scrunched up. “Kai, do you have a fever?” She put her hand over his forehead. He shook it off, “You know what, this is stupid.” And then Kai drags In Na out of Lotte World.

“I’m not normal, you’re not normal, so why are going to normal places to date like normal people?” Kai puffed and passed In Na the bag of cotton candy he brought before.

In Na smiled and ate some cotton candy, “We should date weirdly then.”

 


 

Baekhyun called In Na for the 39752033102th time. He has been calling her since the day Kai picked up the phone call for her. Everyone was worried, about In Na of course.

“Still not picking up?” D.O. was chilling on the couch while Chanyeol continued to stare at his phone.

Baekhyun sighed and shook her head as Sehun laid on the floor.

“Chanyeol, staring at your phone doesn’t make her call~ why don’t you call her? Maybe she’ll pick up.” D.O. advised.

Sehun’s phone beeped. He got a new photo sent from one of his fan girls. It was a photo of In Na and Kai in the highway… walking.

Sehun’s eyes widen as the others gather close to see.

“Are you ing kidding me? That insane dude is really insane! He’s making her walk in the middle of a highway!” Sehun yelled and ran out of the door to find In Na.

 


 

And on the other side…

BEEEEEPPP! “Yah, little brats, go home! Don’t block the road!” The old men yelled out from their car windows.

Kai was holding onto In Na’s hand and they were walking in the middle of the highway like it was the beach.

“Little kids, get out of the way!” Another grandma yelled from her car. BEEEEEPPPP.

“Please tell me this is a dream.” Baekhyun jumped out from Chanyeol’s car and ran towards the couple.

Sehun and Chanyeol were running after him as D.O. stood by the car, not wanting to get into the drama at all. 

“Byun In Na, go home with me now! This is enough!” Baekhyun yelled from the other side of the highway as he ran towards them. He grabbed In Na’s left hand but her right hand was linked with Kai.

Kai didn’t seem to want to let go. Baekhyun growled at Kai who kept his face blank and stared back.

The people in the cars were yelling for them to get out the way and go home.

“Kids, go home and figure out your love business!” the grandma yelled from her car.

“Byun In Na, go home now.” Baekhyun demanded.

“I’m on a date oppa. It’s rude to just barge over and bring your sister away. It’s embarrassing.”

This is embarrassing. I let you have your way too much. You are going home with me, no matter what!”

In Na stared back and shook her head. “I’m not leaving with you oppa.”

Baekhyun glared at the boy behind her and shift his sight back to her “It’s not up to you anymore Byun In Na.” He tore her from Kai’s grip and pushed her over to Sehun and Chanyeol. “Tie her up or make her unconscious, I don’t care, bring her home!”

In Na struggled out of their arms and slapped Baekhyun across the face. “You never had to care. I never asked for you to care.”

Suddenly, everyone was silent. “This is… deep .” D.O. munched on his popcorn. 

 

 



40 Subbies  YES YES YES. ;)

Please continue to comment & Subscribe ~  I love you guys :)

#getwellsoongongchan