Love

Only A Number

I groaned. I'm already at school and all I could think about was what just happened a few minutes ago. That doofus is so irritating! I just want to murder him with my own little hands! He's just so...I let out a frustrated sigh, banging my head against the desk. What's with me? I have nothing to be mad about. I'm use to this. I'm use to that idiot doing stupid stuff. Was it because I was expecting too much this time?

I couldn't think straight. Did this idiot just admit he would murder me with kisses if I weren't so young? Was he insane? Does he realize he sounds retarded? Wait, of course he's insane. Of course he doesn't realize he sounds retarded. This helpless hyung had no common sense at all. 
 
"H-hyung...?" What in the world? Did I just stutter? Crap. Kim Himchan, you're loosing you're cool. "I..I need to get to school, Hyung." Ah, someone shut this annoying heart of mine.
 
Yongukkie-hyung pulled away, rubbing his nose against mine. "Do you have to? I kind of want to spend the day with you, Channie.."
 
I sighed, "Hyung, you have friends. You should go to them for comfort, not me. What can a little 8 year old do?"
 
Hyung smirked. "You should know.." He whispered, closing the distance between us.
 
Are you kidding me? I stomped on the idiot's foot with all my might, puffing my cheeks while at it. "Bang Yongguk. Are you trying to ruin my innocent childhood?"
 
Yongguk held on to his foot, fighting the tears that were to fall. "What was that for, Channie? What did you think I meant?"
 
I looked around, checking if there was anyone near. "Kissing!" I hissed, protecting my lips from the monster before me.
 
Hyung smiled as he removed my hands that shielded my lips. "Aww, did wittle Channie wanted a kiss from his hyung?" 
 
"What? No! Who wo-"
 
Hyung shushed me, looking deep into my eyes. [Deja Vu] I shivered as I felt his hands made its way to my face, softly caressing it. I closed my eyes, preparing to see the light. We all know I'm going to die after this.
 
"Himchannie, open your eyes."
 
I shook my head. 
 
I heard a soft chuckle as I felt a pair of soft lips kiss the top of my head. "I wasn't really going to kiss you, you know. What kind of hyung do you think I am? I just broke up with the girl of my dreams, idiot."
 
That was probably the first time hyung called me an idiot.
 
And for the first time of my life, I didn't care. I was too disappointed to care.
 
I let out another groan and continued banging my head against the desk. Stupid hyung. Stupid heart. Stupid brain. Stupid me. "STUPID HYUNG!" I yelled out, throwing a fit. Who cares if the whole class saw me? I'm suffocating, people. SUFFOCATING! Tch, it's a good thing the Teacher had cramps and went to the bathroom.
 
"Wow, never expected to see this side of you Himchannie~"
 
I let out a sigh, gesturing the pest to leave. "Leave before I murder you. I have a fork and I'm not afraid to stab you."
 
The pest giggled, "You're so funny. That's what I like about you, Himchannie~"
 
I turned to face the boy before me. "Youngjae, Shaddup. I'm not in the mood."
 
"Holy milk your whole forehead is purple. You should go see the nurse." He suggested, poking the bruise. He just ignored me, didn't he?
 
Might as well stab him with a fork, right? What does my yeobo see in this guy? He's so annoying. "Stop poking me, it hurts."
 
Youngjae sighed, "Got it, Got it. You're so boring Himchannie~"
 
I didn't even bother to reply to the boy. I was one step away from stabbing him and one step away from getting my kicked by yeobo.
 
"Hey, Himchannie? Do you believe in fairytales?"
 
I scoffed. "Of course not."
 
"What about love?" 
 
"Isn't the answer obvious?"
 
"Not really. You're really unpredictable Himchan."
 
I sighed. "Yes, I do believe in love." I swear, idiots these days.
 
"Wow, so you do have a heart."
 
"Shut up." I muttered, looking out the window. Speaking of love, how do you know you're in love? All I ever get is heart-attacks whenever I'm near Yongguk hyung. So I take the whole 'Wait until mommy finds out I'm one of those idiots who fell for you blahblahblah~' back because I'm pretty sure heart-attacks aren't good for you.
 
"Youngjae-ah, does getting heart-attacks whenever you're near someone mean your in love?"
 
Youngjae looked at me in disbelief. "OF COURSE NOT! You should go see a doctor."
 
Maybe I should go see a doctor...
 
And stay away from Yongguk-hyung.
 
- - - - - - - - - - 
bleh, it's me again. Thank you so much for reading this ;D Once again, lemme know if there's anything I need to fix ._.B
Thanks<3