Misunderstandings

Only A Number

(Continuation of 'Summer' ^^)

- - - - - - - - - -
 
"Who said I was Daehyun?"
 
"What?"
 
"I'm not this 'Daehyun' you speak of..."
 
"Haha, what?" If It really wasn't Daehyun, did I look like some innocent derpy bum who's willing to give his body off to strangers? I'm sure I don't, right? I groaned, massaging my that was hurting for some reason. Wait. My hurts? Oh my. My first summer away from home and here I am, getting carried by a stranger who probably took control of...NO! I growled, leaning towards the boy's ear and yelled "LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT YOU ERT!"
 
The boy winced, dropping me instantly. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He held on to his right ear, kneeling on the floor as he pleaded fate wouldn't make him go deaf. 
 
I took the chance to crawl towards the boy, pinning him against the ground. "WHO ARE YOU? DID YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME IN...my...sleep?" After looking at the stranger, he didn't seem like a ert at all. Heck, he was handsome and adorable. The stranger looked up, looking like a kicked puppy as tears were threatening to fall.
 
"No! I was only carrying you to the cabin...You'll get sick if you sleep on the floor like that. What did you think you were doing?"
 
"Um...Taking a nap? Anyways, It doesn't matter if I get sick. Thanks for caring...and sorry for thinking you were a ert." I smiled, hoping he was the type to forgive and forget.
 
Thank goodness he was. He chuckled. "It's okay. Anyway, I'm Mo-"
 
"O.M.GEEGEE. JONGUP GETTING DIRTY WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE!"
 
"HEY! I'M NOT JUST SOME 'RANDOM DUDE' I HAVE A NAME AND I'M TOTALLY STRAIGHT! STRAIGHT AS A STICK!" I looked at the random girl, wondering where did she even come from and how long was she there. 
 
"STICKS COULD BEND!"
 
"NO THEY CAN'T!"
 
"THEY CURVE TOO!"
 
"NO THEY DON'T!"
 
"WELL THEN YOU'RE JUST STUCK IN THE CLOSET!" The girl stuck out her tongue, running off to wherever-she-came-from, leaving me dumbfounded.
 
The boy beneath me then cleared his throat, tapping me on the shoulder. "What?"
 
"Uhm...."
 
"Well? Speak!" I looked at the boy. His face was almost as red as Santa Clause's hat. (Not like I believe in him or anything...)
 
"Our...position..."
 
Oh...so that's what made the girl think...ah I see. I rolled over, lying down on the wet grass. "Who the heck was that?"
 
"My best friend's sister."
 
"Your best friend's sister is a FREAK!" 
 
He laughed, nodding his head as he got up and dust off the dirt. "She's not a freak...she's just really into...boyxboy stuff. She's really cool though." He extended his hand towards me. "Need help getting up?"
 
I scoffed, but gladly took the offer. I noticed a little speck of dirt on the boy's cheek and brushed it off with my thumb. He looked at me weirdly, but didn't say anything as he felt his own cheeks that were slightly pink. Huh, he must be catching a cold. 
 
"So...your name is Jongup?"
 
He nodded. 
 
"Cool. I'm Himchan."
 
"Cute name for a old man."
 
Ah, he must be younger than me. I frowned, playfully hitting the boy on the shoulder. "I'm not old!"
 
"I FOUND HIM!"
 
Before I could even react or look to see the idiot treating me like a little lost kid, I was suddenly greeted by a pair of hands pinching my poor cheeks.
 
"CHANCHAN! I was so worried! I thought you died or got eaten by the bull or SOMETHING!" Daehyun cried, pulling me into the most suffocating hug ever.
 
Youngjae just simply followed the boy, whispering a 'what's up' to Jongup.
 
"ChanChan?" Jongup smirked, amused by the nickname Daehyun gave me ever since we were little.
 
"Oh shut up! And hey Pineapple, why is Daehyun like this?"
 
"He had too many sugar."
 
Figure. The boy acts drunk whenever he gets some sugar. 
 
"ChaaanChaaan! Let's go home~ I'm tired of smelling this shi-mmph!" I covered the boy's mouth, refusing to hear a single curse come out of his innocent little self. I smiled apologetically at Jongup, who just held up his hand in understanding.
 
Youngjae pulled Daehyun away, nagging about how Daehyun always paid more attention to me whenever he's like this. I just shrugged, scratching the back of my neck. Why was Youngjae always so possesive over Daehyunnie?
 
Jongup forcefully turned me around, pulling me into an awkward but cute hug. "Hopefully we'll run into each other again...ChanChan." 
 
I blushed of embarrassment, threatening to slap the boy if he went any further and making a mental note to remind Daehyun to never speak of this old nickname ever again. After the boy released me (I just stood there because my mind was just spinning around all over the place) and pouted, I finally came to my senses. "Shut up. I'm older than you so just shh and be a good boy." Jongup nodded, 'zipping up his lips'. "Plus... I hope we'll have further interactions in the future too, ert." I smiled when Jongup's face lit up, and waved goodbye before following the stupid duo.
 
He's actually not that much of a bad guy...Not annoying like these two, anyway.