Bromance

Only A Number

Kim Himchan; Age 12

 
1st chapter without Yonggukkie ;-; Next chapter will be in Yongguk's P.O.V (could I even write what's he's thinking? ._.) This chapter...I don't know.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- -
"Where's Daehyunnie?" The boy just sat down, leaning against the seat as he put his feet up on the seat before him. "Where's Daehyunnie you stupid yellow daehyunnie-obsessed we-"
 
"He got sick." He casually answered, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked away. "I wanted to cancel this but he suggested we spend time together...Since we're always just arguing with each other. He said he wanted us to get along."
 
I scoffed. "Yeah right, like that'll ever happen."
 
He shrugged, probably ignoring that comment of mine. "So...What movie are we watching?"
 
"I don't know."
 
"Dude, seriously, what are we watching?"
 
"I just told you I don't know! Daehyunnie's the one that bought the tickets."
 
"You're stupid!"
 
Look who's talking. "You too!"
 
We both sighed, giving up on the pointless argument and looked at our tickets. "Titanic..."
 
"Is he serious?"
 
"What is this- I don't even- What the fu-"
 
"Watch your language." 
 
"Himchan, we all know this movie is going to bore us to death. Why would Daehyunnie buy these stupid tickets, anyway?"
 
I shrugged. Beats me. "The boy was always into fairytales...Kind of makes sense that he's into Chick Flicks, too."
 
"But why Titanic?"
 
"Just shut up. The movie's about to start...I'm sure he'll want to know what happened in the movie so I suggest you watch it."
 
"BUT-"
 
"NO BUTS."
 
The only reason why I'm not at home spending the rest of the day sleeping is because I'm trying to do what Yongguk-hyung wants me to do. 'Loosen up'.
 
But this...This is just ridiculous. 
 
- - - - - - - - - ^-^ - - - - - - - -
 
This...This was just ridiculously sad. Both the Chipmunk and I were in tears, using each other's arms as tissues. 
 
"Why did Jack have to die!"
 
"I know right? Why Jack, Why!"
 
"Uh...You guys do know people are staring at you, right?"
 
It was only until then, when we realized we were suddenly surronded by a crowd of people and pushed each other off. Clearing our throats, we flicked imaginary dust off each other's shoulder and squeezed through the crowd. 
 
The walk home was filled with silence. It's around 3am in the morning and I felt like a brainless zombie, ready to faint any second. I wouldn't mind though. The concrete looked quite comfortable. I smiled. Was this the reality you wanted, hyung? Did you want me to turn stupid like you? Raising my fist in the air, I reached for the moon. I wonder how he's doing...it's been a year already. 
 
The boy next to me shivered, disrupting my thoughts. "Himchan, can you lend me your jacket? I'm cold."
 
"No cause then I'll be the one freezing my off."
 
"You're rude. This is why I don't like you."
 
I shrugged. "I don't care if you don't like me. I never asked you to like me." 
 
Before the boy could even make a comeback, he began sneezing like there was no tomorrow. Now, I could lend him my jacket or wait until he sneezed 100 times. They say once you sneeze 100 times in a day, you'll die. But then again that's just a weird saying. So throwing my pride away, I took off my jacket and slid it on the boy. I wrapped an arm around his neck so I could at least had some kind of warmth. "Don't ever speak of this to Daehyun."
 
The boy held on to the jacket tightly, pulling it over at least half of his face. "No need to say that again."
 
Yeah sure, we were getting along just now but...This is weird. Between guys, really weird. If Youngjae was a girl I'd be okay with it but...not only do I hate him, he's a guy. 
 
This was really weird. 
 
"Hey, how do you know you're in love?"
 
Youngjae stiffened, but answered anyway. "Why?"
 
I shrugged. "I don't know. Just felt like asking."
 
"Oh. Well, judging on love songs..."
 
"Are you serious?"
 
"What?"
 
"Never mind. Continue."
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No you stupid old man."
 
"Shut up and just answer the dang question Pikachu."
 
"Fine. Well....um....you're happy whenever you see that person? Uh...Your heart beats whenever you're near them, You blush when they compliment you..stuff like that." 
 
"Good then I'm not in love with you. You annoy me to the point where I just want to jump off a cliff." 
 
"Where did that come from? We already made it clear we hated each other. Jeez."
 
"I don't know." I honestly didn't know where that came from.
 
Just that when he mentioned the signs, Yongguk-hyung slowly popped into mind.
 
That's only a pure coincidence, right?
 
It must be.
 
"Get your filthy arm off me. Your armpit stinks."
 
"Tch, You know you love it~" I smirked, now head locking the boy and technically forcing him to just smell it.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i don't know why i just created a youngjae/himchan moment. spent 30 mins finding a pic of them. Next chapter will be uploaded in 5...4....3....2....1.  After I take my nap and rest my small pitiful brain ._.
Thank you for reading<3
Oh & Kaiten3693I'm glad you're liking the story thats slowly bringing me to my death! ^^ <3
Everybody else, I'll try to satisfy you. Thanks for the answers<3