Summer

Only A Number

 

Kim Himchan; Age 14
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
It's summer. Daehyun and Youngjae decided they wanted to do something new. Knowing I was going to decline their offer, they tricked me into thinking we were going to the movies. I should've known something was up when these idiots asked me to dress in a flannel shirt with some jeans and ordinary shoes.
 
They dragged me to a farm.
 
It smells like poop, it looks like poop and there is poop.
 
In fact, I might as well just call myself poop since I have to clean poop.
 
I'll go to a little girl and tell her my name is poop and I was born from poop. When I die, I'll bury myself under piles of poop.
 
Youngjae smiled that stupid cheeky smile of his, poking my precious with his shovel. "Why so down ChanChan?"
 
"Shut up, Pikachu. What in the world are we doing here?" I just wanted to punch him in the face with some chickens.  
 
Daehyunnie suddenly popped out of nowhere, clutching his chest as he looked up at the sky as if it was raining money. "It's summer, Himchan! Summer is all about falling in love! Where else could you fall in love other than go to a farm?"
 
Idiots. They're all idiots. It's amazing they're still alive. "Um...I don't recall hearing a couple bragging about falling in love as they cleaned up POOP."
 
Daehyun rolled his eyes, patting me on the shoulder as if I was pitiful. "It's okay, ChanChan...not everybody knows about the meaning of love."
 
So...poop helps you fall in love? I see. That makes sense. "Just...leave me alone." I turned, refusing to look at the stupid duo and began cleaning up. 
 
A little pig looked at me and I swore it was laughing at my pathetic life. "Shut up before I turn you into bacon."
The pig then shut its mouth, running away to its little friends. The pigs really.....stank. Its almost as bad whenever Youngjae farts after eating a can of chili. 
 
-
 
Years passed (okay, I might be exaggerating a little bit.) when the farmers finally released us, and told us to go change our clothes. I didn't even bother changing my clothes. I threw the shovel to some stranger, stuck my tongue out at the horse that kicked my shin, then just collapsed on to the cold hard wood.
 
Daehyun and Youngjae were missing. Jerks. They probably ditched their duty and ran away to some nearby McDonalds eating all the chicken nuggets they could, cursing the chickens for chasing them away.
 
I shut my eyes, drifting off to sleep.
 
At least in my dreams I could be the king of the world.
 
-
 
By the time I woke up, some creep was carrying me on their back. It must be Daehyun....because Youngjae would just leave me there on the ground and call me a beggar. "Daehyun...you could put me down now. I'm awake."
 
"Who said I was Daehyun?"
 
"What?"
 
- - - - - - - - - -
& I'm leaving it there! Man this chapter was short ._.  because I want to torture you.
Woohoo for B.A.P! 200 days since they've debuted! ^^ 
Yongguk will come back soon...Trust me~ Just bear with me for a while xD