Cure

Only A Number

 

Quick chapter. Won't be in anyone's point of view.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
"What's wrong?" Daehyunnie asked, glaring mischievously at the brown-haired kid, clutching on to the hem of Himchan's baby blue buttoned-up shirt. He could tell when Himchan wasn't in the mood for his lovey-dovey talk.
 
"Daehyun, my life is over."
 
Daehyun rolled his eyes, pulling Himchan close. He took a look at the latter's face and stood in awe. For the first time ever in years, Himchan had the most pitiful look upon his face. His eyes were dull, his usual pink luscious lips were quivering and his breathing was quite unsteady.
 
Jongup must have done or said something wrong. Daehyun looked up, now glaring at the younger boy. From the moment he laid eyes on Jongup, he knew something was up. The way he looked at Himchan was different -- a way a lover would look at his beloved soul mate. He didn't took it seriously, though. Not until he saw the way he looked at Yongguk. His eyes were filled with envy and his usual pretty smile turned into a pathetic fake one.
 
It was obvious the boy was in love with Himchan and was willing to put up a fight for him. Jongup blinked innocently, obviously dumbfounded by the whole situation. "What's going on? Himchanchan, are you okay?" Jongup took a step towards the pitiful puppy, until Daehyun backed away protectively tightening his grip on Himchan.
 
"What happened while I was gone?"
 
Jongup froze, a bit dazed at the stern voice Daehyun used. "We were talking to Yongguk-hyung."
 
Daehyun's heart softened a bit upon hearing the name 'Yongguk.' Figures. It must be because of that. "Take him. I have to go talk to Yongguk-hyung." He released his grip on the now weeping puppy, handing him over to the green monster he had no choice but to trust. 
 
He ran through the crowd, muttering 'sorry' here and there until he made his destination. He slammed the door open and the sound of plastic trays clattering made him jump a bit. Yongguk stood there, hands up in the air only to realize it was Daehyun and sighed. "You could have knocked." He bent down, picking up the burnt heart-shaped (Mrs. Kim's favorite shape) cookies.
 
"You weren't going to feed that to us, were you?"
 
"No, silly." He threw the burnt heart-shaped cookies into the trash and leaned against the counter, scratching the back of his neck. "So what's up?"
 
Daehyun's heart fluttered a bit. He hated whenever Yongguk wouldn't act as a fool. Whenever his charms flew into the open high air he couldn't help but..........fall for the man.
 
Yes. Even he, Jung Daehyun, had a little crush on Bang Yongguk. He kept his mouth shut though, scared of what his best friend would think of him afterwards. It wasn't really a serious crush or anything -- it's more like pure admiration. What scared him though was his unrequited love for a particular person. He would never ever tell Himchan about it. He'll take the secret to his grave if he has to. Putting all thoughts aside, Daehyun cleared his mind, proceeding with his plan. "Are you and Julia really dating?"
 
Furrowing his brows together, Yongguk smirked. "Why, are you jealous Daehyunnie?"
 
"No. I'm asking this on Himchan's behalf."
 
"What happens if I am?"
 
"I'll kill you for breaking his pure heart."
 
"He likes Julia?" The playful tone from his voice disappeared, heart dropping and breaking into little pieces. 
 
-
 
"Hyung, It's okay." Jongup cooed, calming the beautiful dark-haired man. "What's wrong?" He asked, softly wiping the tears away that rolled down the pitiful puppy's cheek.
 
"I despise you all." Himchan hiccuped, accidently stepping on Jongup's foot.
 
Jongup laughed (in pain) as he smiled sheepishly at the elder. "I like you though."
 
Himchan looked up at the brown-haired kid and smiled. "Do you reaaaally like me?"
 
Jongup hummed in response, patting his beloved hyung's head. 
 
"Then go out with me."
 
"What?"
 
-
 
Kim Himchan found himself in bed. His baby blue shirt was ed, his cheeks were flushed red and the smell of cologne lingered on him. His uniform was neatly folded on the side of his bed, ready to go. He shrugged, not really remembering what happened last night and grabbed a hold on to his pink towel, deciding to just go with the flow.
He'll ask Daehyun what exactly happened later.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry for rushing the plot a bit ;__; This chapter was mainly made for you to guess what exactly is going on xD Thanks for reading~ ^^ <3