The Unspoken Thoughts

Only A Number

- - - - - - - - - - -

 
"Let's go meet them~" Daehyun suggested, grabbing a hold on to my arm as he happily skipped his way through the crowd. Great. I could have used that chance to ask Julia - 'Are you and hyung dating? If so, just how long are you planning on staying together? I personally think hyung and I make a better couple.' I don't hate the girl (of course not.) I just...whenever I see her around that idiot my heart just bursts in flames and I just feel like ripping off my shirt yelling 'Get off my man.'
 
But then again, isn't that a bit strange of me? Not only to imagine it but to have this feeling literally slowly painfully kill me, it just brings me to this one unanswered question.
 
Just why exactly do I feel like this?
 
"...an. KIM HIMCHAN!"
 
"Ah." Awaking me from my daze, I looked at Daehyun with a blank expression. "Yes?"
 
"Meet our children!"
 
We have children? I looked at the two boys before me and instead of greeting them (like the gentleman I am), I stood in awe. 
 
"You're tall." I complimented the blue-haired boy, who only flinched a bit at the unusual compliment. The boy beside him snickered, covering his mouth with both of his palms. 
 
I turned to the brown-haired boy number 2 (number 1 was no other than my Daehyunnie.) who wore only a tank top and some jeans (with shoes, of course.) "Your muscles are weird." It's cold. Who in the world only wears a tank top? "You're not some type of Hulk now, are you?"
 
Now it was the blue-haired boy who snickered, poking the brown-haired boy's muscles. Instead of flinching (like the tall kid did) he just kept on smiling to the point where I swore his face must have been filled with wrinkles.
 
Daehyun giggled. "Ours sons are beautiful."
 
Oh Daehyun, how I wish you would shut up. 
 
"I'm Kim Himchan, this is Jung Daehyun."
 
"I'm Moon Jongup, this is Choi Jun Hon-"
 
"But you could call me Zelo." The tall kid interrupted, eyes fixed on Daehyun's hand now entwined with mine. Jongup looked over at his friend and followed his gaze. His usual sweet cheerful smile turned into a soft pitiful smile. 
 
On the other hand, I could care less about the two boys trying to see whether or not Daehyun and I were dating. (While Daehyun himself just giggled like there was no tomorrow.)
 
My mind was focused on one thing -- Bang Dang Yongguk. Why exactly is he on my mind anyway? I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him -- he's oldBeyond old
 
And he's a guy. A really tough guy. He wasn't exactly my type, nor will he ever be my type. My kind of type is a girl who-
 
My thoughts were completely in a halt when I realized what the brown-haired kid was doing.
 
Jongpop (Whatever his name was) smiled, slightly touching the side of my cheek and I wonder if he even touched me at all. Maybe I was imagining it but the way he was looking straight into my eyes just whispered 'I missed you.'
 
But how could it if this was our first meeting? "Uh..wh-where are the others?"
 
"They went to go get some sweets."
 
Great. Crazy Daehyun will show up again. "Oh."
 
Silence.
 
He just stood there, smiling away. To be quite honest this whole situation was just weird. I snap out of my thoughts only to find some kid whose name I don't even know touch my cheek and then BOOM my mind is all over the place again. The way he touched me was as if he were teasing me -- wanting me to give him my full attention. 
 
Wish granted kid.
 
"Do you remember?" He asked, breaking the ice with his cool soft toned-voice.
 
"Remember what?"
 
He sighed. "It hasn't even been that long yet, hyung. Remember me? I'm that kid from the farm who saved you from sleeping in poop."
 
What? Is this kid craz-
 
-
 
"So...your name is Jongup?"
 
He nodded. 
 
"Cool. I'm Himchan."
 
"Cute name for a old man."
 
Ah, he must be younger than me. I frowned, playfully hitting the boy on the shoulder. "I'm not old!"
 
-
 
After just mainly being mobbed by the two dorks, my attention elsewhere from the kid - Jongup forcefully turned me around, pulling me into an awkward but cute hug. "Hopefully we'll run into each other again...ChanChan." 
 
I blushed of embarrassment, threatening to slap the boy if he went any further and making a mental note to remind Daehyun to never speak of this old nickname ever again. After the boy released me (I just stood there because my mind was just spinning around all over the place) and pouted, I finally came to my senses. "Shut up. I'm older than you so just shh and be a good boy." Jongup nodded, 'zipping up his lips'. "Plus... I hope we'll have further interactions in the future too, ert." I smiled when Jongup's face lit up, and waved goodbye before following the stupid duo.
 
He's actually not that much of a bad guy...
 
-
 
"Ah....Jongup?" 
 
He nodded.
 
I smiled, pulling the brown-haired kid into a hug. "Crap i can't believe I forgot about you! I'm sorry. It's so nice to see you again." He buried his face to the crook of my neck and for some reason -- my heart was beating abnormally. 
 
"Hyung, you're so old you have bad memory."
 
"Shut up."
 
He smiled, tightening the hug. "Neverrr."
 
I chuckled. "Wow...small world. We actually got to see each other again."
 
"It must be fate's way of saying we belong together."
 
"Have you been watching some cheesy lovesick dramas lately?" 
 
He pulled away. "I'm a 'ert' remember? I need to have some pick up lines for the cutiepies, ChanChan."
 
I blushed, resisting the urge to jump the kid right here and now. It wasn't because I'm mad or anything -- it was because he spoke my nickname with his own voice and for some reason that made me really happy. He was just adorable. I ruffled his hair, "Jonguppie quit being so cute. That's Daehyunnie's job. I might just make you be my new yeobo~" Since Daehyun is starting to annoy the poo out of me. I nearly slapped myself for sounding like hyung, the master of stealing little kids hearts.
 
"Ah..." The boy's cheeks slightly turned pink, breath hitched a bit and I thought 'wow, he must be catching a cold again.'
 
"Himchannie...? Jongup...?"
 
I could recognize that deep husky voice anywhere. Why now out of all times? You had so many chances to approach me so why now? "H-hyung you know Jonguppie?" 
 
Yongguk raised an eyebrow, his eyes investigating the situation. "Wow. 'Jonguppie' huh? You two must be close." He smiled. "What kind of relationship do the two of you have?"
 
"We're just close friends hyung~" Jongup answered happily, almost as if he were bragging. He pulled me close. "Where's noona?"
 
"In the kitchen."
 
"You should go get your wife, hyung."
 
Wife...?
 
Yongguk laughed. "She's not my wife...yet. We're soon to be married in a few months."
 
What the heck?
 
That Jello/Jonghyun/Whatever kid popped out of nowhere and clung on to hyung. "Hyung~ Julia wants you in the kitchen~"
 
"Sure."
 
Before Jello/Jonghyun/Whatever left side-by-side with hyung, he stuck his tongue out at me.
 
What?
 
Hyung is dating Julia?
 
I mean go figures but to actually hear that from his own mouth hurts.
 
And what's with that blue-haired kid?
 
Was it necessary to stick his tongue out at me?
 
I don't even know him.
 
Plus this kid over here -- what was that all about?
 
Pulling me close in front of Yongguk-hyung like I'm the last piece of meat. Two lions are fighting for me. Woohoo.
 
Just no, you guys.
 
This situation is really ticking me off and-
 
"HUBBY~!"
 
"DAEHYUN NO!"
 
- - - - - - - - - - - -