Lips Sealed

Only A Number

This chapter will be written in another p.o.v. Try to guess who ^^

Enjoy~
- - - - - - - - - 
 
-
 
Everything got out of hand until it was over in the blink of an eye.
Tears were shed and bonds were broken.
Because I was at loss of words and froze,
I was only able to watch your back as you left.
I couldn't even open up my mouth and tell you those 3 simple words.
I love you.
 
-
 
We were both 13 by the time the heat turned into soft cool flakes. We laid side by side, enjoying the warmth we gave each other. The sound of his soothe breathing and the feeling of his soft black silky hair was something only I was able to experience at that time. The smile that tugged at his lips whenever I linked my fingers with his was something only I was able to see.
 
We were undeniably inseparable at that time.
 
He would like to say it's merely a 'bromance' but I would like to think otherwise.
 
You could say I love him. I guess that could be the case. 
 
"Don't you get tired of seeing me?" He asked, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.
 
I scoffed, punching his side playfully. "You idiot. Of course not."
 
He smiled, gazing deeply into my eyes. I felt insecure whenever he looked at me so I turned, showing him the backside of my head. He ran his fingers through my hair, breathing steadily as he closed the distance between us. The bed creaked at his movements. "I'm sorry."
 
"For what?"
 
"I'm sorry...." He wrapped an arm around my waist and nuzzled my neck, inhaling deeply. "For always making you listen to my problems."
 
"That's what friends are for."
 
He sighed. "I know. So why don't you ever tell me yours? Don't you have some things you need to take off your chest?"
 
"Like what?" I laid my head on his, forcing myself to sleep. We had this conversation a million of times already. 
 
"Like...." He paused, tightening his grip on my waist. "Don't you like someone? If so, How is she? Is she kind? Does she treat you right?"
 
"She's fine, stupid. She's really kind too but..she doesn't treat me right."
 
"What? Are you serious?"
 
I nodded. "She likes to lead me on."
 
"She doesn't like you?"
 
No. "Her heart is already taken by someone else." Someone that probably didn't love her either.
 
"You deserve better."
 
I know I do. "I can't seem to get over her though. But that's okay. I'm determined to make her mine."
 
He seemed a bit surprised because I felt him tense up. "Why?"
 
Because that person is the definition of perfection to me. "She's perfect."
 
"She sounds interesting. Who is it?"
 
"You don't know her."
 
"Oh...Okay. I take your word for it."
 
"Thanks."
 
We were silent for a while, enjoying each other's presence. But it was a bit too silent for my comfort. Thoughts were roaming in my head and it took courage to whsper these 3 little words. " I love you."
 
I felt his lips curl into a smile, his hands finding its way to entwine with mine again. "I love you too."
 
No you don't.
 
Even if my heart beats for you, hurts for you and cries for you...
 
You would never feel the same.
 
Yet I still love you.
 
I must be stupid for sticking by your side.....but you're just so hard to let go of. 
 
This one-sided love was ridiculous. Whenever your hand slightly brushes past mine, my breath would hitch and my palms would start to sweat. Whenever you smiled, my heart would skip a beat and do a little happy dance of celebration. Whenever you would tell me about your crush, I would spend days crying over it and list the things wrong with me. I especially hate how whenever you held me this close, my mind would dare to disobey me and say..
 
Maybe, just maybe...I had a chance with you.
 
That maybe somewhere deep inside your heart, there was a place for me too.
 
Wow.
 
I hate myself for even loving you.
 
-
 
I gathered up the courage to confess to him that day. I was dressed nicely and had my hair done.  
 
But once I hit my destination, I saw them.
 
They were smiling lovingly at each other, caressing each other's face carefully as if they knew they were both fragile.
 
I tsked, holding back my tears at the sight. I kicked, punched and yelled at the tree beside me. I could care less about the passer bys thinking I was crazy. 
 
I waited for 6 long painful years, to just gather up the courage to confess.
 
Yet here I am, crushed before even confessing.
 
-
 
"Hey...I know we haven't talked for a while but...I'm leaving. I can't take this anymore. I need to take a break from you and your drama. If everything goes well, I might not even come back." I paused, clutching onto my shirt. The tears wouldn't stop falling, and the aching wouldn't stop hurting. I hated this. Why couldn't I just say those 3 words, right here and now. Just to get it over with? When I needed it the most, it refuses to come out of my mouth. "I..." I sighed, violently wiping the tears away. "I hope you guys lasts forever...Bye."
 
I love you.
 
- - - - - - - - -
 
I need to go exercise my brain. My grammar right now -.-
Dun Dun Duun~ So there's a dude with a one-sided love. 
I won't be able to update at all next week so I'll be updating as much as I can before the week ends. (which is in 2 days. Let's see how much chapters this brain could let out OTL) 
Constructive Criticize is welcomed~