Chu~

Only A Number

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
"Daehyun."  
 
The brown-haired boy giggled, throwing his fists in the air as he rocked his body to the beat. Honestly? I felt like puking at the sight. I sighed, getting a good grip on the boy's shoulder and turning him to face me. "Jung Daehyun!"
 
"Whaaaaaat I was getting in the groooove maaaan!" He let out this abnormal whine, pathetically trying to shake off my grip.
 
"Stop it, Daehyun. What's wrong with you?"
 
-
 
"Himchan?"
 
A familiar brown-haired boy interrupted and as soon as we met eye contact, he smiled.
 
"Who's that Channie?" Hyung asked, making sure to smile politely.
 
The brown-haired boy looked at hyung from head to toe, then looked back at me. "Who's this?"
 
Seriously, is this some stupid love story where I'm the clueless heroine? 
 
"It's Jung Daehyunnie. Don't you remember him?"
 
"Really?" Hyung smiled, immediately pulling Daehyun into a hug. "I've missed you, Daehyunnie!"
 
"Y-Yongguk hyung?"
 
Hyung pulled away from the hug, nodding as he ruffled the boy's dark brown hair. "Yeah! How have you been? Did you and Himchan get married yet?"
 
"I'm fine and.." Daehyun paused, taking a quick glance at me. "Himchan and I..." He chuckled, locking arms with mine. "Are a secret~"
 
Yongguk laughed and I swore my mind was in some other dimension. I couldn't understood a word they were saying. It was all so difficult to grasp. I turned my attention to Daehyun, who had this blank look on his face.
 
Just what exactly is going on here?
 
-
 
He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in against him. "Himchannie, you love me right?"
 
"Of course I do. You're my best friend."
 
He chuckled, leaning his forehead on my shoulder. "You're so thick-headed. You're all thick-headed. I hate all of you."
 
What in the world is he talking about? "Dae-" He looked up, placing a cheeky smile upon his lips.
 
"I love you~"
 
"I thought you hated me?"
 
He shook his head. "Nwooo~ I was kiddingggg. Heheee. I love youu." 
 
Before I could even react to this whole situation and try to figure out if there was any alcohol in his system, he did one thing that kind of just threw me off.
 
He kissed me. 
 
"What the heck Daehyun!" I wiped my mouth, trying my best to not puke on the nice sofa my mom just bought for the welcome-back crap. My best friend just kissed me. A GUY just kissed me. I would have never thought my first homo-kiss would be with my own best friend who I absolutely have no feelings for. Maybe when I was a little kid and his mom forced him to cross-dress I may have had feelings for him but other than that -- NO. Absolutely not. I'm straight, okay? 
 
I looked over at the monster with a disgusted look on my face. He his lips. "Sorry about that, I kind of tripped over a-"
 
"Gross. No. Shut up. I hate you. Don't talk to me. Let go of me. ert. Just -- no. Ew. Disgusting. You're disgusting. Your new nickname shall be DD for Disgusting Daehyun. I hate you. Why would yo-"
 
"Shut up already Channie. You sound like you're having an argument with yourself."
 
"You shut up. That was my first kiss bastard!"
 
"That was mine too." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry. I really did trip over something."
 
Oh. "You don't love me do you?"
 
He smiled. "Of course not."
 
"Then what was that all about?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"That whole --" I cleared my throat, "Do you looooovvveee meeee? I looooove you. You're all so thick-headed. I hate all of you. I lovee you. Mwuaah. Smooch."
 
"First of all, I do not sound like that. Se-"
 
"Yes you do."
 
"....Second of all, I said all of that? Wow. Sorry. I guess I got hyper."
 
That's the most absurd excuse I have ever heard. But then again, he really is weak when it comes to sweets. "So now, are you..you know...interested in guys?"
 
He paused, looking elsewhere. "What would you do if I happen to say yes?"
 
"I would ask if you enjoyed the kiss and the time we bathed together back then."
 
He laughed, slightly punching me on the shoulder. "You're so stupid. I love you Jagiya~"
 
I smiled. "I love you too." I know he avoided my question, but I didn't feel like pestering him about it. It's none of my buisiness after all. Either way I would have supported him. He's my best friend.
 
"Himchan." Julia walked over, smiling. 
 
"Hi Ju-"
 
"Heeeeeeeey beautiful~" Daehyun smirked, flipping his hair like a model would. "You si-"
 
I punched him. "What was thaat foor!"
 
I guess he's not into guys. "Sorry about that. He must have had some sweets again. What is it noona?"
 
"My little cousin and his friend are here...They're about your age and they seem kind of lonely. Can you help them out please?"
 
"Sure. Where are they?"
 
"Over there." She pointed towards two guys. One of them smiled politely, while the other was too busy looking around for a certain someone.
 
I have a bad feeling about this.
 
"Oooh, they're cute."
 
"Shut up Daehyun.
 
"I'm going to adopt them."
 
"Daehyun no."
 
"Pleaaaase Yeoboo. We can't have any kids so like let's like adopt them like they are sooo cutee like omg."
 
A really bad feeling about this.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mwuahaha to those who thought it was Jongup. It was just plain ol' Daehyun.
And sorry for disappearing for a while along with the story~ ^^'
Going to update more often since my brain is flowing with ideas(';