Idiot

Only A Number

 

Kim Himchan; Age 8.
Bang Yongguk; Age 15.
 
I sighed as hyung paced back and forth with his face scrunched up. Apparently his so-called 'girlfriend' hasn't been picking up his calls lately. Pathetic, right? [Not the girl, I'm talking about the idiot whose pacing back and forth as if the girl is honestly cheating on him. But then again, they're both pathetic.] I honestly don't know whose the 8 year old, and whose the 15 year old here. It seems as if from time to time, hyung is the kid and I'm the teen. "Can you please sit down? You're making me dizzy."
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes, "I can't just sit and watch my girlfriend cheat!"
 
"Hyung, you know where she lives....So I suggest you to go visit." Plus you aren't even sitting nor are you watching her cheat.
 
Yongguk paused, smiling his gummy smile. "Himchannie, You're a genius! You know, if you weren't 8 [or a boy] I would date you right this instant!" Yongguk chuckled, rustling my hair.
 
Goodness he's annoying. "Just shut up and go see your girl, hyung."
 
He nodded, "You know what Channie?"
 
Great. Here we go again. "What?"
 
"You're pretty mature for an 8 year old. Any girl would be lucky to have you as theirs. Heck, not to mention you're beautiful. Even the guys would be lucky to have you!"
 
"Are you suggesting I turn gay?" I muttered, averting my gaze from the idiot. I hate it when he does this. Does he even know what comes out of his mouth?
 
Yongguk shrugged. "Man you got the eyes of a player." He muttered, leaning in to take a better look of my eyes. "But they're really pretty."
 
I froze. Where did that come from? "Hyung, shouldn't you go see you're girlfriend?" I asked, holding the urge to murder the teen before me.
 
"Oh yeah! Later twerp." Yongguk once again rustled my hair, smiling as he made his way to wherever-the-heck-his-girlfriend-lives.
 
"Himchanchan~? Are you okay?" My mommy [hey, I may be mature but I still got the personality of an 8 year old.] asked, feeling my forehead. "Your face is red. Not to mention you're burning up! Goodness, what did
that idiot do to you now?"
 
"Nothing, mommy. I'm fine, trust me."
 
Mommy sighed. "Goodness child. Don't lie to mommy now! Just go get ready for school, okay? I want you to be the smartest kid out there."
 
I nodded, "Okay mommy." She mouthed an 'I love you' and kissed the top of my forehead as she prepared my lunch. Yes, its morning. That stupid hyung of mine came at 5AM only to whine about his girlfriend. Yes, it's summer. No, I don't have summer school. But I do have cram school. Goodness I hate going there. I'm too smart for my class [and no, I'm not being conceited.] All they ever do is complain about how much they want to go to the beach, pee at their neighbor's lawns, check out girls [aren't we too young?] and other stuff I never experienced. Yes, I'm one of those kids who have strict parents that wants them to do nothing but study, study and well STUDY.
 
So I envy Yongguk-hyung. His parents allow him to enjoy his life. Mines allow me to study my off. Maybe that's why my classmates call me boring. I stripped off my clothes, wondering what it'll feel like to have freedom. I don't get what's the difference though because you're living either way, right? Man I really don't sound like an 8 year old right now. I slid on the outfit mommy prepared for me and grabbed my things. "See You Mommy!" I grabbed my lunch and gave a peck on the cheek. 
 
"Have fun!" She yelled out, shutting the door behind me.
 
I scoffed. How could you have 'fun' at cram school mommy? Who in the world would ever see cram school a-
 
sniff sniff. 
 
Please tell me it isn't who I think it is, crying like a baby in the playground.
 
sniff sniff. I slowly turned my attention to a stupid hyung balling his eyes out on the slide. Now, I could either walk away or laugh at the pathetic hyung. But I couldn't do either. Somehow, my heart just melted at the sight of my hyung crying. Without even realizing it, I was already comforting him, running my fingers through his soft blonde hair. "Hyung? What's wrong?"
 
He looked up, "She cheated. She really cheated on me."
 
What? "So that wasn't a bunch of nonsense you were sprouting? It was actually true?" Goodness, I guess when you do believe in something it'll happen.
 
Hyung nodded. "I didn't want to believe it, either. We've been dating for 3 years already and all the sudden she just tells me 'I lost interest in you so I'm dating someone else. I'll have my friends collect your things and hand it over to you. Kay?' and had the nerves to slam the door in my face."
 
Ouch. Tough luck. "Hyung, it's okay. She didn't deserve your love because she was born to be a anyway. There's a million of idiots I mean girls out there who would love to become yours. In matter of fact you're perfect. Yeah sure you may look dumb but you're actually number 1 at your school! You could dance, sing, rap, goodness I would do anything to just call you mine!" Crap. What in the world did I just announce right now? I hid my face, hoping I could just die right there and then. Am I insane? Was that even me who just yelled out that crap?
 
I was waiting. Waiting for Yongguk-hyung to puke out rainbows and yell out 'Disgusting!' 
But instead, he leaned in close enough for our nose to touch and whispered  "You're too cute."
 
That did it. That made my heart flutter, bringing butterflies to my tummy. Heat flowing through me. "I-I-I- You..you...What?"
 
He smirked, goodness how I loved that smirk of his. "I love you, Himchannie~" He pulled me in for a hug, "I swear, If you weren't so young I would just murder you with kisses."
 
"Even though I'm a boy...?" I whispered, looking deep into his eyes.
 
"Even though you're a boy." He replied, smiling his gummy smile.
 
Hyung, wait until my mommy finds out I'm one of those idiots who fell in love with you. She'll murder you for sure. Crap, not to mention I'm late to cram school now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ello~ First of all thanks for even reading this mess! ;_;
See that gif up there? I love you._. <3