ert

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up early and cooked breakfast then woke up your siblings which as easy as pie. You gave them food and freshened them up and dressed them up which was the hardest. While they played with toys you freshened up and wore your school uniform you tied your hair in a tight ponytail and got ready to go.

You dropped them off at day care and walked to school you were humming a tune and weren’t paying attention which caused you to bump into someone.

“oof” you fell down on your “sorry” a manly voice apologised, you blushed and looked up to see a flawless skinned and blonde haired guy an inch away from you *wait isn’t that..* “Himchan?” you tilted your.

“You remembered my name” he smiled handing out his hand, you placed you petite hand on his manly stronger strong hand and he pulled you up. “Thanks” you were red as a tomato now; you brushed the dust off your skirt then bit your lip.

“So you go to this school?” he asked pointing at your school “yeah” you nodded “which school do you go to?” you asked wondering. “I go to T.O.P academy” he firmed his lips and nodded.

The bell rang which startled you “oh I need to go” you waved bye and ran off “this school huh?” he smiled and walked away.

                                                            ***

You closed your locker and walked to class, you could feel the glares girls were giving to you *what did I do?* you tilted your head and walked into class. You sat down and straightened your glasses. “Class today we are….”

                                                     ***

It was finally end of school; luckily you only had two homework’s. You stuffed your homework in your bag and walked towards the gate, but you were blocked by the queen ka. She smirked at you with her disgusting thick makeup. “So ugly nerd I saw you talking to this hot guy, who is he?” she asked.

*Himchan?* tilted your head “he was just someone that bumped into me, but I need to go now” you quickly shoved past her. She was gonna grab your hair but you were already gone.

                                                                       ***

You reached L.joe’s house and entered in, you wore you uniform and the chef gave you food to serve to l.joe *eek his room* you bit your lip and knocked at his door. “Come in” a high pitched girls voice came from L.joe’s room, you sighed and opened the door.

“Oh, maid” l.joe sat up and blinked at you, “she’s your maid?” the girl asked. L.joe nodded and came towards you “hey maid” he smiled brushed his finger tips on your cheek “so soft” he smirked he leaned in “no makeup perhaps” his breath tickled your ear.

You blushed and stepped back “young master here’s your snack” you put it on the table and was about t leave when he grabbed your wrist and spun you into his arms. Your hands were on his chest and his hands were on your waist.

“y maid” he winked you were blushing like made now *what the hell* you thought. “Yah stop flirting stupid maid” the girl detached you and l.joe “you disgust me” she sneered at you and pushed you out.

She slammed the door at your face *I wasn’t even flirting* you pouted and was about to walk off when you heard shouting coming from L.joe’s room. You heard L.joe’s voice shouting at the girl *isn’t the girl supposed to be angry not l.joe he’s the one that flirted* you thought.

You ignored them and started cleaning the hallway, you were mopping away when you heard sobs. You turned around to see the girl crying and running out of the house, dropping a necklace. “Oh... Your…” the girl was already gone.

You bent down and picked it up then looked at the necklace “hmm” you tapped your chin. “Blue” he muttered in your ear, you quickly turned around and shuffled away then stared at him dumfounded *blue?*.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter