so much

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

 

 

“Wait for me!” you shouted waving your arms like a crazy woman as you chased the bus that was leaving. You sighed looking at the bus leave, you ruffled your hair in frustration “aish!” you grumbled giving up and thinking you should just walk home.

You sat down near a water fountain to look for your phone; you finally felt it somewhere in your bag. You tired pulling it out but it wouldn’t budge, so you tugged harder. You puffed and pulled even harder only to have it fly off and plop into the fountain.

“Aah!” you shrieked splashing your hands into the water looking for your phone. You pulled the phone out “oh, no,” you bite your lip knowing that it wouldn’t work anymore. “Why?” you grumbled stomping your foot you took out your memory card and your sim card and threw your phone away.

“You in a bad mood?” you heard a voice ask, the man let out a husky chuckle. You furrowed your eye brows it definitely wasn’t Zico.

You turned around “Lee Joon?” you gasped “it nice to see you,” you pressed your lips together, “where’s you girlfriend?” you asked fiddling with your bag.

“Yoomi is busy so I went for a walk, you going home?” you nodded your head in reply.

“Wait, Yoomi?” your eyes widened in realization, *no wonder they looked the same, so, don’t tell me?*. “Lee Joon, come with me,” you held his wrist tight “I need to show you something,” you pulled him along and he didn’t seem to refuse.

Lee Joon was really confused but didn’t ask you anything. He knew you and you weren’t a bad person, he wasn’t doing anything so he just went along with you. He wondered where you were taking him he didn’t know why but he felt that it was something very important.

You pulled Lee Joon into L.joe house making him widen his eyes “isn’t this the richest Lee’s house?” he uttered surprised. He gulped looking at the tall tower of a house.

You didn’t reply but just pulled him along in a hurry. You slammed open the library door revealing L.joe and Yoomi.

Yoomi was kissing L.joe face running her skinny finger along his hair, while L.joe’s eyes twitched impatiently waiting for you; he looked to the side and saw you. He smirked and pushed Yoomi off happily.

L.joe stood up and frowned “what took you so long?” he grumbled raising his eye brows “do you know how long I have waited,” he tapped his foot in irritation. “Who’s that?”  He pointed at Lee Joon’s shocked face.

“Yoomi?”  Lee Joon ignored L.joe and pushed past him. “You were cheating on me?!” Lee Joon growled grabbing her wrist.

“Yes!” she confessed wriggling out of Joon’s grip viciously. “I like you, but not like how I love L.joe, he’s my life,” she looked to Joon then to L.joe. “I was just using you since L.joe couldn’t spend his time with me!” she slammed her hand on the table “I don’t even like you,” she smirked looking at his broken face, she was definitely enjoyi9ng this.

Lee Joon gulped and clenched his fist about to say something, while L.joe was impatiently tapping his foot waiting for them to stop bickering. L.joe really couldn’t stand it.

“I don’t care about this, take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter