over it tutor~

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyosung cried on your shoulder as you stared solemnly. You bit your lip “that was Jieun wasn’t it?” you asked almost a whisper. Hyosung nodded hugging your arm, L.joe sighed as he stared at your face *why is ________ sad?* he thought but he shook it off.

You patted her back “Hyosung” you muttered “don’t cry” you were actually trying to stop yourself from crying. You thought of Yongguk as your own brother but he disappointed you. You thought Hyosung and Yongguk made the perfect couple but it seemed that all your thoughts had just crumbled down at your own feet.

Hyosung had cried all night but she fell asleep. “L.joe oppa” you whispered. L.joe’s eyes widened as he looked at you, you had only called him ‘oppa’ since you were drunk, his cheeks flushed but he hid it well. He nodded at your direction “can Hyosung sleep at your house today?” you asked worried about Hyosung.

L.joe nodded “sure” he smiled, Himchan stood up “I will carry her” Himchan picked up Hyosung and put her inside his car. L.joe held your hand swiftly “you okay?” he whispered, you nodded in reply not feeling like talking. L.joe smiled and pulled you close to him “don’t worry she will be fine, she is strong like you”

After putting Hyosung to bed you walked Himchan outside “sorry” you muttered. Himchan smiled tucking your hair behind your ear. “It’s not your fault, I don’t know what Yongguk hyung was thinking” he sighed “but enough of that” he bent down and kissed your forehead “goodnight” he smiled *my love* he smiled seeing the moonlight hit your beautiful face.

You hugged him “letting a few tears roll down and soak his shirt. You wiped your tears and waved goodbye as he drove away. You walked back into L.joe’s mansion; staring into an empty space, you stiffened as you heard a shrill cry. You run upstairs into Hyosung’s room; you panicked when you saw her on the floor bleeding.

“Hyosung what happened?!” you shouted running across to her, she cried in pain. Before you could say something she hugged you “I don’t want to live” she whispered. You became rigid “what are you saying?” you half whispered. “Get a hold of yourself, what happened to your happy old self?” you asked shaking her shoulders.

Her shoulders dropped “I don’t know” she whimpered. You held her hand “I will wipe your blood” you said as you grabbed some tissues. Hyosung smiled “sorry for being like this” she softly spoke “this is not like me at all” she bit her lip “but I am glad that I found a friend like you” you wiped your tears away “best friends?” she tilted her head.

You nodded your head “always” you chuckled.

                                                                                          ***

Hyosung laughed whole heartily at your L.joe impression while L.joe frowned. “That’s not how I talk!” L.joe shouted stomping his feet. You smacked his arm earning a whine from him “is that I how you talk to your young master?” he flicked his head making a face at you and Hyosung.

It was Sunday it had been two days since that happened and Hyosung recovered quickly which surprised you but L.joe the most. You laughed smacking the table “stop flicking your hair” you chuckled. L.joe made a face again “aish this girl” he glared at you then at Hyosung.

“Stop laughing” he whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter