Kiss, the way it is

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

He has someone else…

Pushing L.joe off you sighed. “I think you need, no we need to get this straight,” raking my fingers through my hair I bit my lower lip. This was going to be hard for you but it had to be done soon otherwise it could damage yours and his life forever.

“You and me, it’s over,” there was a long pause “trust me I didn’t really have feelings for you.”

L.joe’s face was facing the floor; he couldn’t utter the right words to say. What did he have left to say? After hearing the love of his life rip his heart right out of his chest. He should have saw it coming anyway, that’s exactly what she has been saying for ages but he was just not listening.

Blinking his eyes harshly he tried to block his tears from flowing out. He hated crying. He knew he shouldn’t have fell in love like this. This is the story of his life, that exactly what happened when his after loved his mother too deeply. She left with a proper farewell.

Afterwards his love life kept repeating the same scenes of heart break but this was far the worst. He filled in so much trust that he thought that she wouldn’t leave and stick with him forever. Chucking to himself he realised that love was not for him, it would just end up in heart breaks nothing more.

“Fine.”

Your head shot up to his pain filled voice, it drilled your heart to pieces knowing that you caused his heart break. “What?”

“Fine, I get it okay? You and me, no more,” Smirking L.joe walked closer to you “I will leave after a kiss,” before you could protest his lips had already landed on yours. It fitted perfectly like a puzzle. However he wasn’t your missing piece. He didn’t belong to you anymore, wait he wasn’t yours in the first place.

Slowly he got off and without a single word he left you, not even saying a goodbye. Now that hurt.

As soon as he left you slumped down in tears; all of your pain slipping out. You wanted to shout and scream till your lungs burst and your hands dripped of blood. The hardest thing to say was that you didn’t have feeling for him when you truly did.

You didn’t just have feeling for him you love him. So much that maybe for the rest of your life you will stay single in the memories of L.joe while he will live a comfortable married life with Yuri. That girl you couldn’t stand, Yuri.

Time passed by and by then it was lunch. Things felt so odd since you hadn’t been here since long. It felt like you had just transferred to this school. Passing crowds you tired looking for a girl with bright purple hair but you couldn’t see it anywhere.

That’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter