meeting and greeting people

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

his lips he crawled to you, his lips nearly touching yours. You didn’t do anything but stare at him with your eyes wide open. *what the hell* you freaked out inside your mind but couldn’t do anything in reality. You gulped every moment he came close. L.joe just closed his eyes smirking at you.

 

“Oh my~!”

 

You flinched turning as you heard a girly voice faking innocence. Your eyes widened and your head snapped to the source of the voice. You frowned as you saw L.joe’s girl-toy, she was standing there wearing a tight red dress, her hair curled and wearing bright red lipstick to go with her dress. The same girl you saw when you were new at the job.

 

L.joe furrowed his eye brows turning around too “oh you,” L.joe sighed. He hopped off his chair “stay in my room,” L.joe waved his hands as a signal to shoo off. The girl smirked grabbing his hands and placing them on her huge but probably fake s. L.joe smirked “be patient sweetie, can’t you see I am busy?” he raised his eyes brows.

 

The girl groaned “stupid maid,” she cursed glaring at you, trying to send daggers at your face. She swung around and walked out. Her heels making clacking sounds as she swayed her hips away. Soon the clacking noise disappeared making you aware that the girl was gone.

 

L.joe walked over to the table “lets continue~” he grinned. Placing his hands on your cheeks, he puckered up ready to kiss you. But you slapped your hand on his lips shaking your head. L.joe frowned, “why not?” he groaned whining like a kid stuck in a teenager, L.joe.

 

“Let’s study another time, okay?” you stood up packing your stuff away, “seems the person is really impatient,” you raised your eyes brows. “L.joe and stop trying to kiss me, I really don’t like you that way,” you sighed shaking your head; you swung your bag around your shoulder as you walked away.

 

L.joe reacted quickly by grabbing your hand and twirling you into his arms. “Awe is my baby jealous?” he pouted flattering his eye lashes at you. You groaned struggling to get out of his firm arms. “Don’t worry I love you more than her alright?” he patted your head slowly. You rolled your eyes.

 

“Aigoo~,” you poked L.joe’s forehead in frustration “seriously I am not jealous, now go to your toy before she leaves, yeah?” you exhaled. L.joe stared in to your eyes making you flinch, he didn’t take his eyes off you once “what?” you furrowed your eye brows in confusion. You were getting extremely uncomfortable as he looked at you weirdly.

 

L.joe leaned closer as he took in your scent, you gawked at him *aish this guy*. His lips grazed past your cheeks, it made you stiffen like we were frozen inside a block of ice. “Ya-yah,” you stammered feeling his lips hover over to your lips. You placed your hands on his sturdy chest trying to push him away.

 

“Still jealous?” he winked holding on to your hands, he smirked looking at you squirm. You glared at him making him smirk even more then he already was. You smirked yourself before stomping on his right foot. L.joe groaned in pain as he bent down to massage his right foot. L.joe squinted his eyes looking up at you “aish” he mumbled, hopping over to a chair he plopped down.

 

You chuckled “told you I am not jealous,” you folded your arms smirking. “L.joe you should really stop wasting your time,” you sighed shaking your head at him. You glanced at him “anneyong young master~,” you cooed very happily finally free from all the drama, you giggled walking off.

 

“Yah!” L.joe yelled stopping you from walking out the door. You turned around and raised an eye brow at him. “Where are you going?” L.joe groaned still massaging his sore foot. You pouted and shrugged a bit “aish, just tell me,” L.joe rolled his eyes while stomping his feet clearly annoyed.

 

You chuckled “aigoo, I am just going out, okay?” you rolled your eyes playfully at him. He made a face standing up from the chair.  He walked towards you making you flinch but you stood your ground “bowh?” you mumbled as he towered over you, *what is L.joe going to do now?* you asked yourself eyeing him as he raised his hands.

 

L.joe’s hands rested on top of your head “come home quickly babe,” bent down and winked smirking right at your face. You gawked at him as he ruffled your hair completely messing it up and leaving without an apology.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter