its over

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It had been weeks since you got drunk and you were still dwelling on it, hitting your head a few times for being an idiot. You didn’t know anything about it until L.joe kept teasing you about it, he even had photos of you drunk on his phone, you would have laughed but they were photos of you so no way! You wanted to forget it, but hell yeah if L.joe would have let you forget it, then he would be the loser so he wouldn’t not even miss a single detail when telling.

You sat on your bed bored to death, it was a hot summer morning and you had nothing to do. You fiddled with your brown luscious hair while staring up at the clear white ceiling, you sighed as you could think of nothing to do. You slowly closed your eyes tired of thinking it was Saturday and you were bored to death.

“pyong~ pyong~ pick up the phone~ pali~ pali~ pyong~ pyong~” you heard you phone ringing making you shoot up from your bed. You snapped your head to the direction of the sound “aish, where is my phone” you grumbled searching under your flowery baby blue duvet, that you loved the most.

Your fingertips met something cold, you grinned triumphantly and grabbed on hold of your phone. You swiped your hand out of your soft comforting duvet and smiled while answering the phone call, without looking at the caller ID. “Yebosayo!” you answered with full hope and excitement, waiting to be heaved out of boredom, the thing you hated most, well sometimes.

You nibbled on your bottom lip nervously, your forehead creased and you were sweating. You stopped doing that once you heard a soft chuckle coming from the other line. “Uh… Hyosung?” you asked while titling your head to your right. There was no reply for a while making you frown and give up but before you did the person spoke.

“Hey _______, your right it’s me Hyosung~!” you smiled as your heard her voice, excited to death you squealed making her laugh. “Let’s go to the mall _________, and Himchan, Yongguk, and Jieun are coming too, if you want or need to, you can bring a person with you, or if you don’t want to-“her voice kind of seemed downed but you pushed that aside.

“Of course I will come, but who’s Jieun?” you asked full of curiosity, you didn’t know why but you felt as if Hyosung was about to cry. “She is Yongguk’s ex-girlfriend” she answered her voiced seemed bitter but Hyosung shrugged it away. “Anyway we will come pick you up at 2, alright?” her voiced seemed to be smiling despite the pain she was feeling.

“Yes mam” you grinned making her chuckle again, the call ended and you were feeling over the moon. But something felt weird but whatever it was you didn’t give a damn about it right now.

You freshened up and changed into a white shirt striped with red and green, under you had a plain white T-shirt that had fear written on top of it. You only buttoned three and left the others to be messily tucked under your dark blue denim shorts. For an accessory you put on a black leather wrist band that complimented your clothes and you wore black wedges to match your outfit.

Last but not least you combed your hair making sure your hair is smooth, you struggled a bit trying to untangle your hair from your comb, it was seriously irritating but you somehow did it. You smiled contently while tying our hair into a messy but actually very tidy bun. You stood up and patted your cheeks ready to go but gasped when you remembered that you needed to wear a bit of foundation.

You sighed and sat back down looking in front of your huge mirror that looked sparkling clean and clear like diamonds. You reached for your bb cream picking it up slowly; you opened the lid and squirted a tiny amount onto the back of your left hand. With your right hand you gently smudged the bb cream onto your face making it look natural as possible.

When you finished you wiped your hands with makeup wipes and walked out of your room. You grinned a happy grin while stretching along the way. You closed your eyes as well enjoying the peace and quiet of the whole mansion, you were happy that it was your day off, especially since you didn’t have to take care of the one and only idiot in the world ‘L.joe.’

Two mischievous arms slithered around your waist making you harden and stand still like a solid rock, “yah!” you shouted angrily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter