just like L.joe

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Zico!” you gasped as he stood up, he smirked with a glint of playfulness. Hyosung gave you two a look *they make a cute couple* Hyosung chuckled.

“Wifey!” Zico shouted in reply hugging you to death “I missed your soft cheeks,” he chuckled as he squished them like a 2 year old kid. “You know how much I missed you in my arms?” he raised an eye brow.

You frowned “we only met once,” you folded your arms at him.

“Meeting once doesn’t matter, you left a big hole in my heart,” pouting he pointed to his heart faking a cry.

Chuckling you smacked his arms making him groan in pain. “Wow drama king.”

“There’s something called love at first sight,” his hands flew all over the place as he spoke in a ‘duh’ manner. “So will you marry me?” he bent down while holding out a ring. Your eyes widened in shock as you stepped back.

“Whoa there,” Hyosung stepped in chortling at her ‘apparently cousin’ Zico “you know Hyosung’s too young right now right? And you like way older than her,”          Hyosung amusingly shook her head.

“In my defence ______ ‘s only eighteen which Is an alright age to get married and I am only 20,” he smirked “only umm 1,2. 2 years older!” he grinned still counting his fingers. 

“Your still dumb as ever,” Hyosung ruffled his hair before she picked up her ringing phone, “uh huh, I will be right there,” Hyosung mumbled. “Umm guys I think you two should go without me, I have important business to attend.”

“I will take ________,” Zico grinned as he pulled you into his arms.

“o-kay?” she tilted her head while raising her eye brows “don’t have too much fun,” Hyosung waved before leaving.

“We won’t,” You mumbled before slapping Zico’s hands off you. “Great now I have to shop with a guy,” huffing you blew your fringe in frustration.

Zico chuckled “hey I am good at choosing clothes and girly stuff,” he pouted as he leaned on the table. “You know choosing bras and underw-,” you quickly clamped your hand onto his mouth. He smirked through your hand then impudently your hand.

“Ewe,” you whined pulling your hand back in a flash. “Why did you do that?” you pouted wiping the saliva away from your hand.

“You are my wife,” he shrugged.

With your other hand you slapped your palm on to your face “aigoo we are not married,” you sighed shaking your head. *he reminds me so, so much of L.joe*

“Let’s just go baby,” he winked taking your hand into his and intertwining fingers with you. You flushed 3 shades of red while letting him pull you along without any protests.

                                                                                       ***

You two hopped out the bus and reached the mall, you gulped as you saw a lot of kids from your school. “eeh, Zico lets go this way,” you tugged his sleeve a little bit edgy seeing them here. You definitely didn’t want to encounter them.

“Baby are those the kids that are bullying you?” he huffed looking at the same direction you were “I will handle them,” he growled cracking his knuckles and tilting his head side to side.

You yelped a bit pinching his ears as you pulled him back “ow~,” Zico howled a cry of pain while he stumbled back. “Baby you sure like tough games, I can play the same,” he smirked his lips advancing towards you.

“yah! Zico!” widening your eyes you smacked his forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter