friends and enemies

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

sorry for the really late update it's been about a month!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________

 

You and L.joe walked inside the classroom and everyone was staring at you two, your hands trembled when you saw them whispering things about you. L.joe kicked a table over and glared at the people “don’t you dare speak anything about _______” he shouted at them making them flinch.

“Who is she to you? Why do you care about her?” Yuri asked crossing her arms together and glaring at you. L.joe smirked “she’s a very close friend of mine” he winked at you, making you blush in front of the whole class, how embarrassing.

                                                                         ***

LUNCH TIME

You stood up from your chair; you held your books tightly and walked through the crowded hallway alone, since L.joe skipped the lesson and wasn’t in class. You bumped into someone which caused you to stumble back, but you quickly found your balance and looked up to see the dreaded Yuri.

“So look whose here” she rolled her eyes, then she flicked her hair back and glared at you “close friend of L.joe huh?” she raised an eye brow. She started rambling on about how ugly you are waving her hands aggressively.

“And your parents, like I said they don’t seem so mannered at all” she smirked when she saw your eyes sadden, “bet your mom was a and your dad had drugs all day, and you worst of all you are a ing pro-“you walked away from her so she wouldn’t make a scene in front of everyone again.

She fumed in anger clenching her fist tightly; she stormed behind you and spun you around making you face her. “You ugly ” she glared and slapped you so hard that you fell on the ground and because of your milky white skin your right cheek was badly red and swollen.

You felt your cheeks and could notice that it was swollen but you stood up and ignored her pissing her off even more than before.  She pulled your hair and made sure you looked at her “I don’t care if L.joe is your close friend or whatever, he’s mine, only mine” she sneered pulling your hair even more than before.

She pushed you on the ground and laughed at you “girls beat her so badly that she won’t even want to look at her own face” she ordered. They started surrounding you one by one smirking, one girl lifted her hand to punch you but before she could a very strong hand stopped her. The girls gasped and stood their looking at him.

You looked up and saw a handsome figure looking at you ever so caringly “Himchan” you tried as hard as you could to stop your tears as you said his name. He your hair then lifted you up as carefully as he could; he held on to your wrist and looked up at the gang of girls.

“L.joe, now Himchan?” Yuri growled “who is she to you? Don’t tell me she’s your close friend” she folded her arms. “As a matter of fact she’s my closest friend” he smiled putting his arm around your shoulder.

Yuri stomped her foot and walked away pushing things out of her way in frustration. Himchan slipped his arms off your shoulder and started to blush like a mad man, you chuckled “thanks Himchan” you bowed. You looked up and saw him giving you an eye smile which made butterflies inside your stomach.

He ruffled your hair “come on lets have lunch” he held your wrist and dragged you to the canteen. “Himchan~~~” Zelo waved his hands in the air jumping up and down to catch Himchan’s attention. Himchan grinned “come on _______” he pulled you along to a table full of guys but you noticed one girl who was with them was smiling at you.

You observed them and smiled sweetly, you saw that guy that you accidently bumped into in the corridor. He smiled and you could see the bright pink gums and next to him was a sweet and cute looking girl that also had bright pink gums as well.

“_______ that is Yongguk and next to him is his girlfriend Hyosung” he pointed at each of them one by one. You got to know all of them and you had to say that they were really friendly to you, even the guy that was wearing a mask talked you as if he knew you since birth, and you learned all their names easily. Mysterious but very handsome Daehyun and the brain Yongjae. Dance lover Jongup, the cute adorable Zelo. The muscles Yongguk and his girlfriend the sweet Hyosung.

You smiled as you ate your pudding knowing you made friends who were really nice, Zelo pouted and sat next to you. “I am hungry” he sighed giving the puppy dog look, you chuckled and ruffled his hair “here have this” you gave him your sandwich that you didn’t want to eat. He smiled widely and hugged you “you’re the best noona ever” he jumped up and down on his seat making the table shake.

“Yah! Zelo you fat ” Yongguk shouted at Zelo while rolling his eyes, Hyosung lightly punched Yongguk on the arm. He sighed and nodded at Hyosung “sorry for my rude behaviour” he apologised. Hyosung smiled then kissed him on his cheek making Yongguk blush.

You smiled at the sweet couple being all lovey dovey while the others looked at them disgustingly, as if they were going to puke. “Hyung go do it somewhere else, not in front the youngling” Zelo shouted covering his eyes with his hands.

Hyosung blushed and looked down, but Yongguk was smiling like a fool, you shook your head and continued eating.

                                                                ***

Your last lesson just finished and you were very exhausted, you stood up and packed your stuff. All of a sudden you felt a strong hand on your shoulder making you flinch; you turned around and saw Himchan smiling at you ever so handsomely causing you to get butterf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter