y hey girl

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2zom2bsSY

listen a bit of this song then you will understand the chapter a bit

 

__________________________________________________________--

 

 

“Aigoo~~” you whined and hit Zico repeatedly, he smiled and watched you “Zico~~” you whined. He smirked “hmm?” he mumbled, you rubbed your eyes and yawned “g-get me some w-water” you grumbled drunk after drinking all of the bottles yourself not leaving a single drop for poor Zico. Zico didn’t mind since he was amused by your strange behaviour.

“Sure babe” he winked chuckling, he walked off and you watched him, you made a face and wiped your lips with the back of your hand. You stood up then started to walk off aimlessly forgetting about Zico, “yeah party!!” you shouted among the loud noise, and you threw your hands in the air like you just don’t care and started dancing with random people.

“I am h-“Zico looked around but he couldn’t find you anywhere “aish this girl” he grumbled and stomped his foot on the floor. Zico ruffled his hair in frustration “and she was so interesting” he whined and plopped down on the seat and grumbling gloomily looking like a 7 year old who had lost his chocolate.

                                                                                                   ***

You stumbled outside holding a bottle of soju “hey so y right now girl!” you shouted out (the song on the link).

You waved your hands around like a manic “dance to- to- to” you mumbled and sat down on the street with folded legs. You puffed your cheeks and continued singing attracting unwanted attention from people.

A group of rowdy guys walked past you but quickly stepped back and surrounded you “hey y” one smirked, you smirked back. One of the guys held your hand and kissed it “so sweet” he winked greasily “hey come with us, you will have fun” one of the guys tired pulling you up but you sat rooted on the ground. “Hey lets d-dance to tonight” you sang again.

“Good she’s drunk” one of the guys whispered. “Get your hands of her” the rowdy group turned around and saw L.joe. You smiled and stood up stumbling twice “L.joe~~” you cooed making L.joe smirk, the guys mumbled and grumbled and soon went away. “What the hell are you doing?” L.joe asked clearly annoyed.

You frowned “can’t a girl party” you grumbled, L.joe harshly closed his eyes “did you drink?” he asked trying to get the smell away. You cheekily grinned and nodded your head “hehe” you smiled and started to spin around “Zico gave me some” you bit your lip “because the guy i like has a girlfriend” all of a sudden you started to bawl, tears streamed down on to your cheek and you stopped spinning.

L.joe flinched “y-yah!” L.joe raised his voice a bit higher; he clearly didn’t know how to cheer up a sad person. He reached out for you and hesitantly patted your back “umm who is the guy?” L.joe asked purely curious, you sniffed and wiped your tears “lee Joon oppa” you sobbed “and he was so good looking!!” you shouted while hitting L.joe’s arm.

L.joe raised his eye brows “hey I am the best looking guy you have ever seen” he made it a statement clearly offended. You stopped crying “se- y ha g-girl” you stammered trying to sing making L.joe burst into laughter, “you clearly can’t sing” he wheezed finding it hard to stop laughing. You pouted “I can so sing and I am a great dancer as well” you raised your head high.

“Show me what you got” he smirked making you smirk as well, he backed away to give you space. You stood there for a moment “w-what w-was I supposed to do again?” you blinked. L.joe laughed “are you kidding me, what you got nothing?” he scoffed. You frowned “what I said I forgot!!” you shouted stomping your feet, L.joe made a face “Aish this girl” he crossed his arms and flipped his bangs to the side.

You yawned and stretched your arms “yah!” you rubbed your eyes, “I am sleepy take me home~~” you whined. L.joe looked at you in disbelief “aren’t you supposed to be my maid?!” he scoffed stepping back from you; you pouted “I am feeling down and I am drunk you really want me to go alone in the cold dark streets alone?” you pouted and started to walk off.

“Y-yah!” L.joe grabbed your arm and yanke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter