Nothing

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

sorry this is a short chapter and a very late update~

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAHHHH~!!” you yelled out as you saw Zico’s face right up your face “what the hell!” you shouted pushing him off making him land on his .

“Oof!” Zico groaned as he rubbed his painfully. “What was that for wifey?” Zico pouted “I got a boo, boo,” he moaned.

“You were in the same bed as me!” you yelled out your lungs as you covered your body with your duvet.

Right then a panicky L.joe stormed through the door “what is going on?!” he scanned place to place and set his eyes on you “what are you doing? Why are you covering your body? Don’t tell me?” he stuttered as he looked at you then Zico.

“You two were-“you threw a pillow at his face making L.joe shut up. “yah!” L.joe stomped his foot and threw the pillow back. “Ack, I told you he should have just gone home yesterday now look at what you have done, you might be pregnant,” L.joe sighed ruffling his hair.

You scrambled out of bed and flicked L.joe’s forehead “we did nothing of a sort,” you grumbled.

“I wouldn’t mind if you were carrying my child wifey,” Zico winked. L.joe glared at Zico “well I should go now,” Zico smiled fixing his shirt.

“Why don’t you have breakfast first,” you suggested.

“The man wants to go,” L.joe growled at you, you shrugged and stepped back. “I will show you out,” L.joe led the way as Zico followed.

“Nice of you to think about my health baby,” he smirked and blew a kiss towards you; you chuckled and lightly pushed him blushing. 

Once Zico and L.joe was outside L.joe opened his mouth “stop playing with _______’s feelings,” L.joe spoke with seriousness plastered on his face “you don’t even love her,” L.joe glowered as he shoved his hands into his pocket.

A chuckle escaped Zico’s lips “what makes you sure that I don’t love her,” he raised his eyes brow at L.joe. “You don’t even love her right?” Zico questioned and smirked not getting a reply from L.joe “you don’t hurt her, if you do your dead meat,” Zico warned before walking off like a model.

L.joe scoffed “what makes you think that I don’t love her?” L.joe growled clenching his fist. He flinched as he just realized what he said “aish,” L.joe grumbled “look what he made me say,” L.joe mumbled before storming through his house into your room.

“Bowh?” you flinched as L.joe advanced towards you “what are you doing?” you questioned as he crawled towards you. L.joe gripped onto your wrist as he pushed you onto the bed with a light smirk.

“Tell me I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter