Three idiots like you

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo I passed!” you shrieked jumping up and down on the spot, you were so happy that no words could express how you felt. “I passed all of them, even English,” you gurgled like a kid who had just received their lollipop.

You couldn’t believe it! You passed with high marks; you just couldn’t believe your eyes. This was like a dream come true for you, you were happy you achieved an astounding score it bobbled you how you got it in the first place.

Hyosung chuckled in amusement, “go thank L.joe,” she cooed winking at you. She really liked you two together; too bad you were clueless about it.

You blinked a couple of minutes with a blank expression plastered on your face. You racked through your brain making you light up like a Christmas tree, you finally realized what you forgot and you were so thankful that Hyosung reminded you otherwise you wouldn’t have remembered at all.

You hugged Hyosung making her flinch in surprise, giving her a friendly peck on her cheeks you left.

“Ah, I can’t believe I nearly forgot!” you stumbled over to your bag and quickly grabbed it slinging it onto your shoulder swiftly. “Thanks, I will be off now,” jumping up and down you rushed to the mansion where L.joe was.

You were so excited to show him your results, he sure was a good teacher even f0r a ert. Who cares if he is at least you got good marks because of him.

Hyosung giggled “hmm I wonder who she will end up with, L.joe or Zico?” she questioned herself, “whoever it’s gonna be better treat her right,” Hyosung shook her head with a smile as she watched you stumble along the way. Her fragrance gave of a motherly vibe, she really loved children and she considered you one at times.

She loved watching them happily getting along, she gave a weak smile as she coughed and she sat down on the bench. *Will I be able to see them get a lovely future?* Hyosung took out her phone in a hurry.

Himchan heard her; he heard what she mumbled to herself. “You forgot to add my name,” Himchan sighed. “Will _______ ever notice me?” he bit his lip in stress. He just wished that you would look at him like you looked at L.joe, oh how he wished.

                                                                                   ***

“L.joe I passed!” you shouted hurdling towards him with the biggest grin you could muster.

You could see his back and you couldn’t control yourself you just had to jump on him, it was like a need. It’s not like you liked doing it, you were just so over excited it was as if sugar was running through your blood, it made you feel hyper.

“What-“you pounced on him making him stumble back in shock. “You’re so heavy,” he huffed smirking at your blushing face.

L.joe chuckled at your cute face; he already knew your marks he got them form the head teacher before you could get yours. He really couldn’t help but tease you; it just made him happier somehow.

“So rude,” you pouted “I will get off,” you grumbled trying to jump out of his arms but L.joe held on.

L.joe smiled at your childish side, he loved it! He really loved when you pouted and scrunched your face to show him you were annoyed. He felt complete.

“I never said get off,” L.joe chuckled, “do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter