hello ..hello?

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The sun hit your face and you opened your eyes, you sat up and pouted *I didn’t even get enough sleep* you rubbed your eyes then hopped off your bed. You dragged yourself to the bathroom and glanced at the mirror, you sighed *great I got a pimple* you rolled your eyes. You brushed your teeth slowly because you were tired; you splashed your face with cold water and it made you feel a bit awake then the time you woke up.

You dried your face and put some moisturizer on your face, after that you put on BB cream to hide your pimple. *I hope that’s the last pimple I see* you thought as you covered it gently. You checked your face *perfect* you smiled and quickly put on your uniform; you brushed your hair and put it in a ponytail.

“Done, Done and done” you grinned then grabbed your bag swiftly putting it on your left shoulder. You scurried downstairs but the food wasn’t set up yet, you tilted your head then looked at the clock. *Seems like I woke up too early* you groaned. You puffed air out of your cheeks and thought of something to do.

You took out your phone and called your family, the phone started to ring so you patiently waited while tapping your feet. Finally someone picked it up, “yebosayo?” you beamed when you heard your Mums gently voice on the line. “Umma!!” you squealed, you heard a soft chuckle on the other line.

“Umma how are you guys doing?” you asked, “Fine and your dad even opened his own shop you know” your mum seemed really happy. You gasped “really?” your eyes twinkled, you were so happy that your family had their own business. “What does the shop sell?” you asked curious, “we sell jewellery and soft toys and etc.” you could sense that your mum was smiling.

“Mum I woke up early, I have nothing to do so what should I do?” you asked casually twirling your long hair. “Maybe you should make the breakfast, I mean you haven’t really cooked their have you? So you should” you grinned. “Thanks umma, I will hang up now” you turned your phone off and skipped over to the kitchen.

When you came in you could see some maids preparing to cook breakfast, you quickly stopped them “don’t worry I will cook” you pushed them out of the kitchen “but-“ one of the maid protested. You shook your head “don’t worry I am not a bad cook” you smiled and started to cook breakfast.

You wiped your forehead with the back of your hand and placed your hands on your hips, you grinned as the sweet aroma filled the kitchen. You dusted your apron then started cleaning up, and then you served your golden pancakes on the table. You made sausages and egg as well; the other maids stared at you feeling hungry all of a sudden.

“Aish! Today the worst morning ever I can’t ev-“L.joe stopped talking when he saw the food, he scurried over to the table and sat down next to you. “Why does the food look different somehow?” L.joe asked as he scanned the table. You shrugged with a blank look on your face but inside you were smiling.

You started to eat enjoying the breakfast you made, L.joe started to eat. As he chewed his expression changed “hmm who made this?!” he smiled eating more and more. “Me” you simply replied, he looked flabbergasted “what? I can’t cook?” you scoffed eating slowly.

“You don’t look like a cook” he smirked, you made a face “at least I can cook” you muttered.

                                                                             ***

The car arrived at the school and the chauffer opened the door, you hopped out happily when you saw B.A.P and Hyosung, B.A.P was the boy’s group name. Without waiting for L.joe you ran over to B.A.P with a happy face on. L.joe scoffed and turned his attentions to the piles of girls that were flirting with him.

You arrived at your homeroom and sat down on your chair waiting for your homeroom teacher Mrs Goo. All of a sudden a pair of soft hands covered your eyes; you flinched at the sudden contact. “Who are you?” you asked as you touched the hand, the hand was manly and big.

“Hey” Himchan smiled and sat down next to you, you grinned making his heart beat faster than normal. L.joe came in with some girls around his arms and made a face when he saw you with Himchan. “Class hurry up, Sit down!” Mrs Goo shouted smacking her ruler on the desk as she came in.

“Poor desk” Himchan made a cute face making you chuckle at his cuteness, “you’re so cute” you smiled as you stared at the board. Himchan blushed at your sudden statement; he sheepishly rubbed his neck and looked at you. *I wish I could have the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter