new at the job

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sighed and walked to the kitchen, you sat down on the kitchen stool and drank water *omo I can’t believe I am working for a guy like him* you ruffled your hair and put the food inside the oven.

The girl came downstairs while l.joe slowly walked behind her ruffling his hair, the girl stopped by the door “L.joe see you later babe” she winked and kissed him on the cheek, L.joe detached her hand from his shoulder and wiped is cheek “just go” L.joe  pointed at the door feeling tired of her.

You saw the scene and couldn’t stop staring, L.joe turned around and saw you quickly trying to hide, and he smirked, walking towards you. While he was walking towards you the other maids stared at him nearly drooling.

You peeked behind and saw L.joe walking closer towards you and smirking; you gulped and closed your eyes. *I bet he will shout at me* you thought clenching on to your skirt.

L.joe looked at you and saw that you had your eyes closed while clenching on to your skirt. L.joe chuckled “are you scared of me maid?” L.joe asked trying not to laugh. You looked up and slowly opened your eyes, you gulped and shook your head saying ‘no’.

“What’s your name?” he asked you leaning on the table, you blinked a couple of times not saying anything. “Are you mute? Wait I heard you talk earlier, you’re not mute why aren’t you saying anything?” he asked leaning towards you.

He slung his arm around your shoulder, but you flipped his arm off “sorry young master, but you should have your lunch” you quickly walked to the oven and heated his food, after that you lay the food down on the table “young master please eat up” you bowed and walked away when he grabbed your wrist.

“Sit down next to me” he smiled “uh- I –“you stammered feeling uncomfortable. “Aren’t I your master?” L.joe raised an eye brow. “Yes young master” you weakly smiled and sat next to him. He chuckled and popped some rice in his mouth.

“________!!” the head maid shouted your name; you lit up like a Christmas tree feeling grateful that you could escape from the awkward situation. “Sorry young master, I need to go” you bowed and quickly ran off not looking back.

He blinked a couple of time “c___oy?” he tilted his head getting your name wrong and saw another maid walking hoping that l.joe would notice her as well. L.joe smirked “hey maid!” l.joe shouted not looking at her. She smiled bighting up “yes young master?” she batted her eyelashes.

“Come here” she nodded and slowly walked over to l.joe “yes?” she smiled trying hard to be y/cute. “Sit on my lap” he patted. She blushed and bit her lip sitting onto his lap. He tucked her hair behind her ear; his lips pressed on her ear “the new maid is y” he smirked. The girl pulled a face.

“I didn’t really hear her name, would you tell me her name?” he cooed seductively touching her chin. “uhh-“ she stuttered feeling goose bumps. “Her name- her names ______” she bit her lip. L.joe smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter