06.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 


CHAPTER six; double date? 


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

YOU

 

//next day, in school//

"Ji Eun! Ji Eun!" Crystal came running towards me. 

"Waeyo Crystal-ah?" 

"Let's go on a double date today!' A double date? 

"Eh? With who?" I O_O-ed Crystal.

"You & Kris, Me & Xiumin." 

" Mwoh?! You are Xiumin together already?"  I teased.

"Aniyo! Please Ji Eun~ I want to go on a date with Xiumin but then I will feel awkward, so please come along with Kris~" Ji Eun whined and showed her ageyo to me.

I sighed and nodded, " Arraso, but how am I to tell Kris to go on a double date?" 

"Just tell him straight forwardly." 

"Right." 

"Let's go then!" Crystal linked arms with me and walked to our subject classes.


 

KRIS

"Kris!" Xiumin pulled me to a corner. 

"Wae?" I asked.

"Let's go on a double date today!" Xiumin looked at me with his cheeky grin.

"Why? Who?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You & Ji Eun, Me & Crystal-sshi." Xiumin clapped his hands.

"Why?" 

"I want to go on a date with Crystal-sshi, but what if the situation turns awkward? So if you and Ji Eun joined us we won't be so awkward. Please?" Xiumin pleaded with his hands. 

I stared at Xiumin, with a cold expression. 

"Aigoo~ Duizhang~ Please? I'll show you mine famous baozi face!" Xiumin starte doing his sad baozi face and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Arraso! Fine." I grunted and Xiumin jumped up happily. "This once. Only." I stated before going off to class.

"Assa!" Xiumin cheered.



 

XIUMIN

[After school, double date time~]

Where is Suho? geez. 

Aha there he is! 

Crystal signaled me and I nodded.

"Sorry guys, today Ji Eun & Kris, Crystal & I are going on a double date!" I said extremely loud, making it totally possible for Suho to hear us. 

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Suho staring us down.

"Kris & Ji Eun a pair, Crystal & I a pair ! Assa!" I said it loudly again, and put my arms around Crystal's shoulder. 

Then I could see Suho walking towards us. ! Crystal and I shared a glance. 

"Lets go! Ppali! Ppali!" We rushed Ji Eun & Kris, blocking Ji Eun's view of Suho. 

"A-Ah ? To where?" Ji Eun asked, trying to look back.

"Aish, you guys!" Kris didn't like us rushing him. 

"T-To the cafe!" Crystal exclaimed. 

//at the cafe//

"What do you want Crystal-ah?" I asked.

Crystal smiled, "I want a strawberry milkshake." 

"Then I will get a chocolate milkshake!" I stood up and walked to the counter.



 

CRYSTAL/MIYOUNG

After Xiumin stood up to the counter, Kris & Ji Eun were still kinda awkward with each other.

"Yah, you two don't want to drink anything?" I asked. 

"Hm.. I.." Ji Eun started.

"Qiu En, what do you want to drink then?" Kris looked at Ji Eun.

"Uhm, I, a caramel frappe then." Ji Eun blushed a little and I winked at her which she sent me glare. 

"Arraso, I'll get the same too." Kris stood up and walked to the counter behind Xiumin. 

"Aigoo, Ji Eun's blushing~" I teased. 

"Yah, Jung MiYoung Crystal!" 

"Arraso, kekeke." 

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have came." Ji Eun whined.

"Tch, you and Kris should go on a date anyway~" 

"Crystal! I got our drinks~" Xiumin and Kris came with the drinks. 

"Oh, gomawo!" I sipped on the strawberry milkshake and smile at Xiumin.

"Here." Kris handed the drink to Ji Eun.

"Neh, kasahaminda." 

Suddenly, I noticed a dude sitting behind Ji Eun & Kris. 

Wait isn't that Suho? Aha! That's even better, he will see Ji Eun & Kris in lovey-dovey mode.

I nudged Xiumin and he raise his brows. 

I pointed my finger at Suho, trying to hid his face with the menu. 

After Xiumin noticed Suho, he grinned at me and we chuckled. 

"Yah, what are you two laughing about?" Kris eyed us.

"Aniyo~" I replied. He signed. 

 

[After 20 minutes at the cafe]

"Arraso, Xiumin & I wants to go to the acarde, you guys can go to wherever you want! Bye Bye!" I waved goodbye. 



 

YOU

"Wait Crystal-ah!" I wanted to chase after Crystal but Kris held my wrist, I looked up at him.

"Don't be the third wheel."

"Pft. Arraso. Now what do you want to do?" 

Kris came closer to my face and the picture of Kris giving me a bobo yesterdat suddenly pops into my head. 

"Where do you want to go, yeobo?" 

"A-Ah..." I looked around and spotted a plush toy shop. 

"There!" I shouted, hiding my blushed face from Kris.

I ran to the plush top shop while Kris followed me from behind.

"Kris! Look!' I held the two rilakkuma plushie puppet on my hands and shove it infront of Kris's face.

"Childish." Kris stated.

"Hmph." I put down the puppets and continued looking at the different toys.

"Kris! Buy this for me!" I pointed at the peas in the pod from the Toy Story 3.

"Peas?" He rose a brow and poked the peas. 

"Yeah!" 

"Arraso, I will buy it for you, so childish, tch." He grabbed the peas and paid the lady at the counter. 

As Kris was paying for the peas, the lady at the counter looked at Kris dream-ly. 

Before Kris was about to leave, the lady called him back. 

"Wait! If you are free you can call!" 

That lady even freaking winked at Kris. 

Kris looked at the lady with raised brows & a smirk.

"Sorry, I actually married," Kris put his arms around my waist. "With her." 

The lady look and me up & down, "Oh. Then where is your rings?" The lady smirked.

"We don't need to tell you that don't we? So please don't waste our time." Kris holded my hands and together we left the shop.

Leaving the lady embarrassed. 

I mumbled to myself, cursing the lady back it the store. Who does she think she is? Looking at me like that.. tch.

"Here, your peas." Kris handed me the peas.

"Gomawo~" I sang.

"So where is my present?" Kris smirked.

"Present?"

Kris bend to my height and tapped his cheek. 

"Bobo." 

"What?" 

Kris tap his cheek once again. 

"I can wait all day long, you know?" 

I glanced at Kris, before taking a deep breathe and pecked my lips on Kris's cheek. 

"Arraso~" Kris smirked once more and held my hands, "Let's go find Xiumin & Crystal, yeobo." 

I smacked Kris with my other hand, and couldn't help but giggle. Kris glanced at me and we both let out a small laugh.



 

SUHO

Damm, they have gotten this far already?

I have been following Ji Eun & that Kris for a while till they came out of the plushie toy shop.

Suddenly Kris ask Ji Eun for a bobo. I widened my eyes. 

No..Ji Eun will not do it..

To my surprise, Ji Eun gave Kris a bobo. I felt my heart dropped. Andwae...

But I'm the one using Ji Eun all this while for her money... I can't blame her... 

 

To Be Continued...

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Loooong chapter today! 

Enjoy the long update peeps!

Till next time, my lovelys <3

» layout credit