05.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER five; someone knows that secret


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

Chapter 5.

XIUMIN [AHA!]

This Suho guy is very weird. 

So I decided to follow him after school.

"Bye guys, I need to go somewhere." I immediately waved goodbye to the others when I Suho came out of the school gate.  

Let the investigation begins. 

I followed Suho until a very old warehouse. Don't tell me he lives in here.. He opened the door, and it creaked. I slowly tiptoed towards the window and sat below the window, leaning my ears againist the wall. 

Then I heard there were other people, with Suho. 

"$500? WE WANTED $1000?" I heard someone shouted. This isn't Suho voice. 

Urgh, I can't hear well, this stupid wall. 

"Aigoo~ You don't even love her" This sentence made me opened my eyes wide. What? 

I leaned my ear closer to the window. 

"We call you to hit on her, get closer, take money till we are statifised then you will break up with her, no big deal." 

"Mwoh?" I said, but quickly covered my mouth. 

Ji Eun must have been used by Suho! This son of a bi--

"Wait, don't tell me you like her already?" I stopped my trains of thoughts.

"Ani, I don't like her, so I don't want to touch her dirty flat body." Suho, this is Suho's voice.

"Oh.My.Goodness."I mouthed. 

Then I heard footsteps and I quickly hid behind a bush. I saw Suho opened the door and walked away. 

 I stood up and called for a cab back home. 

//IN THE CAB//

I scrolled down my contacts lists, and found 'Crystal/Miyoung :)'  

"Yeobeoseyo? Miyoung-ah?" I spoke. 

"Xiumin? Waeyo?" The other side of the line said.

"Can you text me your address, I need to tell you something important." 

"Ahh, arraso. I will text you now then." Crystal hanged up and few seconds later a text came with her address on it.

"Ahjusshi, mind going to -insert the address- ? Sorry for the inconnvience, Ahjusshi."

"Aigoo, gewnchana~ " The Cab Ahjusshi said with a warm fatherly voice while he drive me to Crystal's house.

 

CRYSTAL/MIYOUNG

**DING DONG** 

I opened the door and saw Xiumin oppa, with a very worried expression and sweating. 

"Xiumin-sshi. come in!" I greeted with a smile and told Xiumin to sit at sofa while I get a cold ice water for him. 

"Here, cool yourself." I handed him the glass of ice water. "Gomawo." Xiumin gulped down. 

"So, what did you want to tell me?" I asked. 

Xiumin held my shoulders and just sat there like a statue. 

"I just found out Suho is actually using Ji Eun-sshi ah!"  

"Mwoh? Using Ji Eun for what purpose? Her body? Andwae!!!!" I started hitting Xiumin out of shock. 

"Ani! He's using her for money!" Xiumin held my hand for a second. 

"I knew it! I knew it! Suho-sshi ga is always asking money from Ji Eun!" I exclaimed. 

"So do we tell Kris? Or Ji Eun?" Xiumin started panicking. 

"No we can't tell Ji Eun, she will freak out." I shook my head quickly. 

"Hey! Shouldn't we make Suho jealous? Then he will break up with Ji Eun. " Xiumin suddenly jumped up. 

"Hey...That is a great idea Xiumin-ah!" I jumped up too. 

"Kekeke!" 

We hugged and jumped around like idiots. 

"Ahem." Xiumin coughed and sat down. I did the same and suddenly it became awkward.

"So.. the plan..." I started. 

"Ah, neh.. so we should plan dates for Kris & Ji Eun then Suho will definately follow them." So we started planning everything and soon 1 hours has passed.

//1hours later//

"Ah~ So Miyoung-ah, you live alone?"Xiumin asked, noticing that I only have one bedroom. 

"Neh, I cam from California alone to Korea to study, so my parents are in California while I'm in Korea." I said and frown a little to be leaving Umma & Appa.

"Aren't you lonely?"

"Of course, but I have Ji Eun & you guys, so it's okay!"

"Ah.. Then I will come to your house as often as I can!" Xiumin placed his hands on my shoulder. I smiled. 

Now our eyes where looking at each other. My heart is beating so fast... 

"Miyoung ah.. You are really pretty.."Xiumin came even closer towards my face. 

I shut my eyes tightly, then suddenly Xiumin began laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Why did you shut your eyes?" Xiumin teased. I smacked Xiumin on the arm.




 

 

YOU

"Umma, I'm back home~" 

"Welcome home, Ji Eun-ah~" 

I went up to my room , got changed & started on my homeworks. 

**BUZZ** I open the message.

---------------------------------------------

From: Cold-looking Kris Wu

Annyeong, Qiu En. 

So you know I'm coming to your house right? 

Kris.

-----------------------------------------------

What?! No I don't, I mentally reply. 

---------------------------------------------

To: Cold-looking Kris Wu

Aniyo. Umma didn't tell me. 

Why are you coming anyways?

Ji Eun.

-----------------------------------------------

*BUZZ*

------------------------------------------------

From: Cold-looking Kris Wu

Dinner. Your Umma invited me & 

only me. :P

Kris

-----------------------------------------------

Aish, this dude. 

------------------------------------------------

To:Cold-looking Kris Wu

Arraso~ 

See you later then.

Ji Eun.

------------------------------------------------

I pressed 'Send'

**BUZZ** How am I gonna do my homework~

------------------------------------------------

From: Cold-looking Kris Wu

See you yeobeo~

Kris.

------------------------------------------------

What! Yeobeo?

I almost choked from the water I'm drinking. I coughed. 

"Aish, this guy, I shall not reply him~ hmp!" 

 

[Dinner]

**DING DONG**

"Coming~" Umma sang and opened the door releaving Kris standing there. 

"Annyeong, my son-in-law, come in, come in!"

Aish, Umma....

"Neh, gomawo, Umma." Kris greeted, while Umma spazz around when Kris called her Umma. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Appa." Kris bowed and greeted my Appa.

"Aigoo, neh, take a seat, dinner is starting soon." Appa gestured Kris to sit on the opposite of me at the dinning table. I sent a slight glare while is just smirks at me. 

//finish eating//

"So Kris, how do you think of our daughter, Ji Eun?" Umma asked, I coughed. 

"She is very cute and I think she would be a good wife for me." 

"Mwoh?" I blurted out. 

"Ji Eun. Manners." Appa scolded. 

"Aigoo~ You two are so cute. Ji Eun take Kris to your room and have a look!" Umma pushed me out of my seat and to Kris. 

"Ahem, Lets go see my room." I nudged Kris. He got up and followed me.

"So this is my room."

My room was painted in the color of pink.

Don't judge, this room isn't that newly painted.

Very furniture was in the color of white, table, bed frames, lamp & not to mention my carpet too.

"Nice." Kris complimated. 

Well, that's the first time I heard Kris complimated something/someone

"Thanks."

Kris sat down on my bed and look at with a lips curved up.

"M-Mwoh?" I felt uncomfortable as I close the doors. 

"Sit here, next to me." He patted the bed. 

I slowly sat down next to him and played with my fingers. 

"Qiu En-ah."

"N-Neh.."

"Are you okay with marrying me? Because I wouldn't want to break up in between Suho & You." 

Kris's words shocked me. I mean I didn't even imagine he would be so gentle, sinces he teases me. 

"I-I will tell Suho soon... about the marriage.." I hesitated before saying.

"Ah I see. Do you like me?" 

What.

"A-Ah ?" 

"Do you like me?" Kris repeated looking at me with very sincere eyes.

"I-I.." 

"It's okay if you don't. But If I were to rephrase it means do you have a good positive feelings towards me?"

"N-neh.." I slowly reply. 

"Good, me too." I looked at Kris shocked. 

Suddenly Kris planted a kiss on my forehead. 

I frozed. 

"Qiu En?" 

"Ah neh..." 

"It's getting late, You should go home.." I told Kris pointing at the clock. 

[At the doorsteps]

"Arraso. See you tommorrow Qiu En.." Kris waved a goodbye and got into his car and drived off. 

I ran up to my room and unknowillingly, I was smiling like a big idiot.

"Aish, Ji Eun! What are you doing !?" I smacked myself. 

 

To Be Continued....

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

» layout credit