11.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER eleven; sick and lovey dovey

page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

YOU

 

"Sweetie, it's time to get up~" Umma knocked the door and came in. 

"Umma.. I'm not feeling good.." I said, coughing.

"Aigoo, are you sick?" Umma put her hands on my forehead/

"I think so.." I managed to speak through my croaky voice.

"Arraso, take a day off, I will get some medicine from the pharmancy." Umma ruffled my hair before closing the door.

Ugh... Such a bad day to get sick... I need to tell Kris I lost the ring though..

I slowly got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I pour the water, million trains of thoughts went through my mind.

What if Kris get really mad at me? What will he do? Is he going to cancel the wedding? No, wait, why am I even anxious of the wedding!? I didn't want to marry him in the first place! B-But.. Aish!!

"Sweetie, what are you doing? The water is overflowing already!" Umma's voice snapped me back to reality.

I looked down and immediately stop pouring the water & rub my temples.

"Are you okay Sweetie? Should we go to the doctor?" Umma came over and looked at me with concerned eyes.

"I-I am okay.. With medicine I will be okay.." I said with my croaky voice again.

"Arraso~ Go take a bathe, and lay in bed okay? I will come up with medicine & porridge later." Umma patted my arms & gave me a warm smile.

I nodded and went back to my room.


After a bathe, much more comfortable...

I sat down on my bed as I played with my phone.

Suddenly a message pop up, from Crystal <3 .

I opened it up.

----------------------------------------------

From: Crystal <3

Where are you? Are you sick?

I'm currently risking my life

texting you in class! ><

Crystal~

------------------------------------------------

I chuckled at the silliness of Crystal, then text her back that I'm sick.

--

"Ji Eun?" Umma came in with a tray of warm chicken porridge, a bottle of medicine & glass of water.

I smiled as Umma placed the porridge on my table & gave me two pills of medicine.

I ate the medicine & drank the glass of water.

"Arraso, Umma has to go to work now, so take good care of youself, anything just give me a call arraso? Oh! And eat your porridge!" Umma hugged me before leaving the house.

--

After some time of finishing Umma's chicken porridge, I took a nap.



 

 

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

The door bell kept on ringing, I was awaken by the repeating doorbell.

ugh. 

I got up, slowly walking down the stair then opening the door to be surprised by EXO M & Crystal.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked in my croaky voice, trying to sound shocked though.

"Omo! Ji Eun ah! What happened to your voice?" Crystal rushed towards me, hugging me like she didn't see for years.

"Sore throat?" I said, embarrassed of my croaky voice.

"You poor thing, let Lay Oppa heal you~" Lay pushed Crystal out of the way and cupped my face, looking me with those flirtatious eyes of his.

"Tch, when did you became her Oppa?" Luhan scoffed at Lay. 

"Since just now." Lay sticked out his tongue at Luhan which made Luhan roll his eyes.

"Ahem, someone here is unhappy of you, Lay Oppa~" Chen sang releaving a Kris with eyes that could kill, staring at Lay. 

Lay surrended himself with his both hands up, "Okay Okay, I surrended." 

Kris glared at Lay once more before, walking towards me.

"You okay?" Kris asked, with concern in his words.

"Hm." I nodded, not wanting Kris to hear my embarrassing croaky voice.

He smiled warmly at me.

Making my heart beat go faster...


"Wah~ Ji Eun your house is so cute, with all this forals!~" Tao sang as he jumped on my foral printed couch.

"Thank you.." I smiled as brightly as I can, since I couldn't talk much.

I wanted to get them some drinks but my throat just can't listen to me! Ugh. Then I thought of a idea, Kris

I motioned Kris down to my height, he rose a brow but did what motioned.

I whispered to him in my croaky voice that I need him to be my 'voice' and I wanted to get drinks for them.

He crossed his arms at me, I plead Kris with my ageyo.

"Fine, but I want a bobo tomorrow." Kris poked my nose & smiled.

"Yah, Ji Eun says she wants to get all of you guys a drinks, so yea." 

I smiled & nodded. 

"Arraso~ I want pepsi!" Xiumin shouted & I gave a 'okay' hand signal.

"I'll help you~" Crystal linked my arms with hers and went to the kitchen to get the drinks.


"So Ji Eun-ah~" Crystal started.

I nodded and looked at her, giving her a 'go-on' look.

"I'm dating." 

I almost dropped the bottle of pepsi, staring at her with a 'what-the-hell' look.

She nodded & jumped around happily, "Guess who? It's someone you know~"

I tapped my finger on my chin like a smarty geek, and shrugged my shoulders & mouthed a "Who is it?"

"Xiumin!" She exclamied.

"What?!" And I immediately coughed when I shouted. 

Crystal patted my back, "Calm down, sis, I know you're happy for me, I know, I know~" 

I smiled happily, "Congratz~" I tried saying it without sounding like a broken radio but it didn't work. 

"Aw~ Thanks~" Crystal hugged me real quick before serving the drinks to the dudes.



 

 

As we were watching the tv, Kris suddenly sat closer to me, mouthing "I missed you." to me.

I blushed and mouthed back a "Me too."

"Tsk, guess someone wants time alone with Ji Eun.. Well, we will be going up to your room & have a great look so have a good time~" Xiumin teased as he led all the members to my room along with Crystal by his side.

Kris signed, "Finally alone with you." 

I smiled.

Kris held my hands and spoke the three words again, "I missed you." 

Suddenly Kris took my left hand & stared at it. 

Damn.

"Where's the ring?" Kris asked.

"I-I" I started saying but I coughed again.

"Okay let's just write it down, what you want to say."

Kris took the memo pad & pen from the coffee table and hand it to me.

I started writing.

-I didn't mean to lose the ring- 

I glanced at Kris, while he nodded understand-ly.

-You know the famous 5 fans of you guys right?-

"Of course, the 5 annoying girls." Kris sound digusted at the thought of them. Me too.

-They came to find me-

"What!? What did they do?" Kris asked, anxiously.

I shooked my head.

-Nothing actually, just a few pull of my hair & shirts like kids.-

"They pulled your hair?!" Kris sound shocked. 

I nodded sadly.

-They were angry & sobbing because I told them I was marrying you.-

"I'm going to kill them." Kris threatened.

-So after I came home, I realised my ring was missing :( And I think they stole it while throwing their temper at me.-

Kris signed & hugged me.

"It's okay.. I will get the ring back."

I hugged him tighter & nodded.

Kris suddenly came closer to me, attempting to kiss me.

I immediately used my finger to form a 'x' at my lips.

"Wae~?" Kris pouted slightly.

I thought I would never see Kris's ageyo

"I am sick." I mouthed then shook my finger at him.

"Fine, when you get better, you will have to give me more then just a kiss~" Kris smirked.

I eyed Kris & stick out my tongue at him. 

Kris started tickling me and I, with all my might tried to stop Kris, but he is just to strong.

And then we were in a 'he-on-top, her-below' position, I blushed.

Kris smirked & gave me a peck on the cheek.

"A peck on the cheek won't hurt right?" Kris ruffled my hair. 

"Woah~ Getting lovey-dovey all over the couch, gosh! tsk!" Lay shouted from above. 

"Right." Kris smirked.

I pouted at gave a glare to Lay.

"Chill, my little Ji Eun, keke~" Lay chuckled.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Hey apple pies! 

Updated chapter 11!

Comment your feedbacks & enjoy!

Till next time <3333

» layout credit