23.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER twenty-three; jeju island pt 2.


page-divider-105.gif 

 

[YOU]

Ji Eun~ Wake up!

She wouldn't wake up if you call her like that! 

YAH! ZHANG JI EUN! WAKE UP!

She isn't waking up though...

Aish! I guess we have no choice..

YAH! JI EUN! KRIS HAD AN ACCIDENT!

What?! 

I immediately shot up straight from my bed.

"What did you guys just say?! Kris had an accident? Omo!" I gasped as I stared at Crystal & Jung Ah.

Crystal's & Jung Ah's poker faces took a 360 degree change and they burst out in laughter.

I squinted my eyes at the both of them and pointed a accusing finger at them, "Is this a trick?"

Jung Ah shyly nodded and giggled while Crystal did a merong at me.

"Yah! How can you do this to me?" I crossed my arms and 'hmp-ed'

Crystal suddenly came nearer to my face, "Today we are having a free day since they were some problems with the buses."

My eyes brightened up, "Really? Daebak!"

"So, EXO have invited us to the hotel's poolside to chill," Crystal stated and glanced at herself in the mirror. 

 I can't swim...

"Crystal, you know I can't swim & never will," I said, with that horrible memory flashing before my eyes for seconds. 

"Eyy~ Its okay! Just sit by the poolside!" Crystal said as she turned to me.

"I didn't bring a swi--"

"Ta-da!" 

Crystal threw a flower patterned bikini at me and gave me a wink.

"Here," Jung Ah handed me a over sized shirt, "wear that over." 

I sighed, "I can't win over you huh, Crystal!"

Crystal smirked and pushed me into the bathroom just as Julie came out.

Why is she wearing a bikini too? Aish, whatever, today's a free day! Don't let her ruin it~

--

Just as I walked out of the bathroom, all fresh for the day, Crystal was sending continuous laser-like glares to Lee Julie.

"Ji Eun.." Jung Ah sighed and came to my side.

"Why?" I asked and turned my head to Crystal.

"You do know they invited us only," Crystal emphasized. 

Julie blinked her eyes innocently and you do not know how much I wanted to break her head and smash it down the ground. 

"But, Crystal-sshi, I have already changed & ready to join all of you for the fun," Julie said in the usual high-pitched voice.

"Its no fun if you are with us.." Jung Ah muttured as she held onto my arms.

"Jung Ah~ How can you said that?! It will be alot of fun if I were there!" Julie gave Jung Ah a excited smile.

Just as Crystal were to protest any longer, I stopped her.

"No, Ji Eun this girl needs a lesson," Crystal whispered.

I gave Crystal a assuring look and turn to Julie.

"Lee Julie. If you want to continue to be a obnoxious bytch, go ahead. Follow us if you want, we definately wouldn't care," I stated in a firm tone.

Crystal gave Julie a merong before the three of us leave for the poolside.

 


 

"Wah! Ji Eun-ah! Good job!" Chanyeol, Suho & Lay gave me a thumbs up as Crystal told them about the incident earlier.

"Didn't knew you were this good huh, noona!" Sehun praised and I laughed.

"Sis-in-law, jjang!" Xiumin said and pumped his fist in the air.

"Of course~" I boasted.

"Shamless!" Tao yelled from the pool.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"I must say you did a pretty good job, yeobeo," Kris wrapped his arms around me.

"Of course she did! She was like," Crystal snapped her fingers, "you obnoxious bytch!" 

Kris smiled and handed me a glass of blue cocktail provided by the hotel.

"Gomawo~" I thanked in a girly way and Kris chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"Kris, yeobeo, can I ask you a question?" I asked as Kris & I dipped our legs in the water. 

"Hmm?"

"How did you & Julie met?"

Silence.

"Why do you want to know that?" Kris asked with a frown, caressing my cheeks.

"I am just curious!" I exclaimed.

Silence yet again.

"Aigoo, just tell me, I swear I would not be offended!" I whined.

Kris took a sip of his cocktail and stared at me.

I looked back at him with curious eyes and he finally gave in with a sigh,"Okay, okay, I will tell you."

 I mentally 'hooray-ed' and stared at Kris waiting for his reply.

"I met her during when I was still in high school, well at that time she didn't knew I was a heir of a big company," Kris started.

My mouth formed a 'O' and Kris continued.

"We started talking and soon I had feelings for her, I am not sure about her though but we starting dating. She was definately counted as the pretty girl back in our school and everyone likes her, and our relationship was a big hit, " Kris paused and took a breath, "but then I found out she was cheating on me, well maybe not only me, others too. I wanted to break our relationship but I didn't had the guts, but she found out I was a heir and started sticking to me like super glue, but glad that I had break up with her now since all I have in my eyes now is, you." 

Kris grinned and gave me a bear hug.

"Annyeong guys!" 

Kris released the hug and we both turned and there she was, Lee Julie.

-

[JUNG AH]

 

"Jung Ah-sshi?" Luhan peaked behind me and smiled.

Cute.

I smiled, "Annyeong, Luhan-sshi."

"You didn't call me yesterday," Luhan said as he handed me a glass of cocktail. 

"Ah! I am so sorry, I fell asleep!" I exclaimed.

Luhan chuckled, "Its okay, but honestly I was waiting for you message."

"Ah..." 

"So message me tonight okay?" Luhan patted my arms gently and smiled.

Blood immediately rushed to my face upon his touch.

"A-Ah, okay." I replied.

Luhan then realized he still had his hands on my arms and grinned.

"You don't mind do you?" Luhan asked as he removed his hands from my arm.

"So, do you like skinships?" Luhan asked out of a sudden as he folded up his sleeves, revealing the muscles on his arms.

"E-Eh?" I stuttured.

Aish, Hae Jung Ah, stop stutturing already!

"Skinship. You like them?" Luhan asked, with his big doe eyes.

I do. I love them! 

"I am okay with them.." I said with a awkward tone.

Luhan laughed and nodded.

What he did next is definately what I didn't expected.

"You're so cute," Luhan ruffled my hair and grinned.

My eyes were wide opened and couldn't close due to the shock.

"Annyeong guys!" 

Luhan turned his head and I followed suit. 

Her again.

-

[YOU]

 

Why is she here again.. She's really one obnoxious girl.

"Lets go! Get in the pool!" Julie took off her 90% transulcent shirt and was only left her hot beyonce red bikini and jumped into the pool.

"That's y isn't it?" I squinted my eyes at Kris.

Kris raised his brows, "She can't be compared to your body."

"What!? You say that again, yeobeo," I said in a low voice.

Kris bent down to my ears and whispered, "Because, yours is too gorgeous to be compared to her."

I blushed and smacked his chest and he just laughed.

As the other boys in the pool stares at Julie, all we could do is sigh.

 


 

[9:35PM]

"Wah! That was such a satisfying meal!" Xiumin yelled. 

"You sure did! You piled that poor plate so high!" Crystal said and used her hands to motion how high the plate of food Xiumin took.

"Buffet is the best," Xiumin snickered.

"You're going to get fat!" Lay teased.

"Pft, I am very fit okay, unlike someone~" Xiumin teased.

"What? I guess someone isn't in the right state of mind." Lay sneered.

"Okay okay! Cut it off, Xiumin lets go to the karaoke room!" Crystal pulled Xiumin along.

"Me too!" Luhan & Jung Ah yelled and blushed when their said at the same time.

"Us too!" EXO K yelled too.

"We're just going back to our rooms." The rest of EXO M yawned and headed back.

"Pigs," Kris grinned.

"Aren't you joining us?" Crystal shouted.

Kris shook his head, "Nah, you guys go ahead!"

"Here, the keys," Xiumin handed Kris the only key to their room before going to the karaoke room

 

 


 

"Why are we in you & Xiumin's room?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"You don't like it?" Kris smirked.

I let out a sigh, "What can I do? You locked the doors!"

"That's why I am smart!" Kris exclaimed.

I faked a laugh, "Omo! Really!!"

Kris gave me a cheesy smile and I laughed.

"Yah! Why's it that you and Xiumin each have a queen bed!?" I excalimed, feeling so unfairly treated.

"Money," Kris stated matter-of-factly.

I pouted and laid down on Kris's bed.

"Are you sleepy?" Kris asked as he sat on the bed.

I nodded, "I want to sleep."

Kris smile and covered the blankets over me.

-20 Minutes later-

I opened my eyes a inch from my little nap and saw Kris staring at my face, and quickly shut them close.

I would feel Kris's deep breathe coming closer and his soft lips met mine.

Why would he kiss me during my sleep?

Wait, he's my husband.

Kris caressed my cheeks again, and I can't help but kissed him back.

I opened my eyes and grinned.

"You're awake huh?" Kris smirked.

I nodded, half-awake.

Kris then snuggled with me on the bed with his arms wrapped around me.

"Ji Eun"

I turned to Kris, "Hm?"

-

[KRIS]

 

"Hm?" Ji Eun turned to me and her lips immediately caught my eyes.

What is wrong with me today? 

I felt my body reacted on its own and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her soft lips as I went nearer and nearer.

 -

 

[YOU]

 

As I looked at Kris, his eyes were on my lips and I started getting nervous.

As he came closer and closer, that familair heat sizzled in my body, overwhelming me. I fet as though my body have turned into wab of jelly and my fast pounding heart that might jump out anytime soon. 

Kris deepen the kiss and that small voice in the back of my mind is taking over my body, curiousity thristed for this experience. 

I srunched my nose and I felt Kris hands on my waist.

There's no turning back now.

"I love you," Kris said inbetween the kisses.

"Me too."

And just like that I melted into his kiss and touch.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Annyeong ! 

I know it have been so long since I have updated!

I have just finished all my holidays homeworks that I have piled them up! haha.

So I hope you enjoyed this update/chapter! I have put in extra hardwork for this chapter ! yay!

oh and my upcoming story couple have been decided! 

its the JUNGHAH/LUAH couple! wooohoooo xD

So have nice day!

Please comment, or  upvote! It would really make my day! <333

» layout credit