26.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER twenty six; "why do i feel lonely?"


page-divider-105.gif 

[YOU]

 

"Woah woah! Watch where you are going!" Suho yelled at the girls in their gym shirts whom were running past us, almost bumping into me.

The girls gave Suho a dirty look before running off, "What's wrong with you, nerd!" 

I sighed, "Suho, I am fine walking alone to class, you are going to be late if you keep on following me."

Suho shook his head profusely as he swipe his head back and forth to check whether there's anyone coming near to me. 

"People will bound to be suspicious if you keep up with this bodyguard work of your's!" I whispered in a firm tone. 

"Well, I don't care! You are not alone now, you have another life in you!" Suho whispered back.

I sighed once more but finally I have reached my first period class and shot Suho a look, "We're here."

Suho gave out a sigh of relief and smiled brightly, "See you later! BE C.A.R.E.F.U.L!" 

I can't help but smile back, "Arraso~ Get going!"

This Suho... So different from the Suho I knew the last few years.

-

"Finally its last year of school life!" Crystal exclaimed as she had her arms around Jung Ah's shoulders, leaving me walking beside the both of them. 

The both of them have gotten closer and closer these days, I don't mind that, however their actions have excluded me out of their conversations. 

Plus even worse, Kris have been getting overseas so much often for at the most 1 week! 

"Why the glum face, my dear?" Lay pinched my cheeks and smiled that flirting smile of his.

"Its nothing," I managed a smile and before Lay could spoke another sentence, Tao came running towards me about to tackle me.

Suho immediately stood infront of me, "SLOW DOWN! YOU BIG PANDA!"

Instead, Tao couldn't stop his fast legs of his and tackled Suho onto the floor.

"Ouch."

"YAH! YOU!"

"Waeyo?"

"HOW COULD YOU PLAN ON TACKLING JI EUN LIKE THAT!?"

"Why can't I?"

I pulled Suho while Lay pulled Tao up from the floor, "Suho. Please."

Suho brushed off some dusts from his uniform as he shot a glare towards Tao, "No more tackling Ji Eun."

I could see Tao trying to resist talking back hence he turned his head away and went back eating his sandwiches.

Then, I pulled Suho to a corner.

"Seriously, Suho, Please." I pleaded Suho as held his arm.

"I am just doing what Kris told me to do while he was away," Suho softened his expression and put his hands on mine.

"I bet he certainely didn't mean in this way," I said, pleading with my eyes right now.

"As your friend, this is what I insist in doing, I don't want anything happening to you, " Suho said and pulled me into a hug.

"Nothing will happen... Nothing.. I am fine," I sniffed as tear starts to form, "I am perfectly fine."

"Are you okay, Ji Eun-ah?!" Suho started to panic but I held onto him close.

"I am perfectly fine!" I assured Suho and tears starts to flow down onto my cheeks, sniffing so badly.

"No you are not!" Suho released the hug and was taken aback my tears filled face.

"What happened!?" Suho shouted as he wiped off my tears, cupping my face in the end. 

**BBRING BBRING!**

I took down Suho's hands and managed a smile, "I am perfectly fine," and like this I walked away.

 


 

[9:45PM]

As I sat beside the side of my bed, I held onto my phone, awaiting for Kris's daily night calls while he was away.

.

.

.

[10:13PM]

Why isn't he calling yet? Have anything happened to him?!

Billions of thoughts rushed through my mind and I started making my 20th call to him..

.

.

.

[10:41PM]

Have he forgotten of his promise? 

FLASHBACK-

"Eyyy~ Of course I will miss you!" I whined as I was about to send Kris off to his flight.

"Well, then I will call you every night at 9:45PM, don't sleep and wait for my call, arraso?" Kris said and he gave me a quick kiss.

I nodded excitedly, "Take care!"

END OF FLASHBACK-

Just then, my phone rang and I immediately answered it.

"Kris?!" I exclaimed but the voice on the other side left me devastated.

"Such excitement huh, Ji Eun-sshi?" 

That voice belonged to Lee Julie.

To realise she wasn't in school too...

Now much more thoughts went through my mind once more.

"Why.. Why do you have Kris's phone?" I asked as my voice and hands trembled, afraid to know why.

"Well, I am with him now. In his room, while he's bathing." Juile spoke in the other line and I could literally hear her snickering.

No...

"Why?" I aksed once more, not knowing what to react anymore.

"Why? That's quite a obvious answer isn't it? Kris & I together, what else could we do, Ji Eun-sshi?" Julie said from the other line.

This is not true...

Just as I was to said something, the line went dead with a laughter of Julie.

"Why...No...This's not happening.." I grabbed my head in frustration and screamed. 

"WHY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and the next thing I knew I would hear the phone ringing again before everything went black.

 


 

[10:48PM]

Darn it, why did I lose my phone at this timing right now! 

I cursed at myself for my foolish acts and started looking around my room for my phone and was exhuasted.

"Maybe I have dropped it in the lobby!" I suddenly thought of and made my way down to the lobby, looking around when just then I heard a laughter that belonged to someone.

I looked up and saw Julie hiding behind a pillar of the lobby talking to her phone. 

I started to walk towards her but stopped when I realised the phone she held onto wasn't her usual pink blackberry but my phone with a  intital 'K' stuck onto it. 

"Why? That's quite a obvious answer isn't it? Kris & I together, what else could we do, Ji Eun-sshi?" 

I heard Lee Julie said into my phone and squinted my eyes at her before making my way to her.

Just then Julie press the end call button and laugh however she turned to see me glaring at her with fury eyes.

"Why the heck are you holding on to my phone..." I snarled at Julie with a terrified face.

I snatched the phone away from her and checked the call log to see she have called Ji Eun.

I grunted, "What did you say to her?"

"Nothing," Julie said as she looked away.

I sent her a glare and called Ji Eun, however nobody answered and I immediately turned towards Julie whom was trying to get away.

I pulled her back by her shoulders and she let out a small yelp.

"I am asking you, what have you sai--"

*rringgg rrringgg!

"Hello?" I answered my phone and my face fell.

"Sir?! Miss Ji Eun have fainted!" 

Darn it

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;   HI! I AM BACK! 

sorry it have been so long, been busy with life and schoolworks ya know the usual :/

so yea please forgive me for that, since  there is a one week holiday, i finally had time to update so yeap.

about the poll, kai and sehun have tied so i made another one, haha so please do vote ! 

 

 

 

» layout credit