25.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

 

CHAPTER twenty-five; keep it a secret or not?


page-divider-105.gif 

[YOU]

 

As the sound of the curtains being pulled open and the sunlight beamed onto me.

My eyes flutter open and the sound of heavy breathing with birds chirping were heard. 

I turned my head down to Kris whom have fallen asleep, I brushed away the few strands of hair from his forehead and he seems to flinch at my touch.

I smiled and my hands gently touched my tummy, having the thoughts of being with Kris and our child walking along the beach, our child playing with the san--

"JI EUNNNNNN!!!"

"NOONAAAAA!"

"QIU EN YOU ! YAH!"

My head snapped right up and saw EXO K & M along with Crystal & Jung Ah rushing into the ward, some carrying bouquets of flowers.

"JI EUN! YOU OKAY!?" Crystal rushed towards me and hugged me then realising Kris whom was still asleep despite the loud entrance of EXO, Crystal & Jung Ah. 

"I am fine, Crystal.." I smiled and gently tapped Kris shoulders, "Kris? Wake up..."

"Noona, he's definately not gonna wake up with a gentle tap in this state, let me teach you how," Tao smirked, "you would thank me in the future, i guarantee." 

Tao walked up beside Kris and shooked him violently, maybe too violently, "KRISS ! DUIZHANG! DUIZHANG!!!" 

Kris mumured something and grabbed Tao's collar in instinct, "What do you want, Huang ZiTao?"

"And that's how you wake up Kris Wu, " Tao winked at me and shoved Kris hands away, crossing his arms, looking all smug of his doings.

"Oh, come'on guys, Ji Eun got admitted to the hospital & your joking?" Lay shook his head, with a look of disapproval on his face.

"You don't know, hyung. That's called how to cheer up a patient!" Tao defended himself and looked at me, "Isn't that right, Ji Eun?"

I chuckled and nodded.

"See? See?" Tao high-fived with me. 

"Fine! But are you really okay?" Lay asked.

"Yeah, what happened, noona?" Sehun asked too.

"Er, its actually like this, Suho and I we--" I was cut off by Suho.

"She just kind of fainted of fatigue while I was walking her back home," Suho smiled, "its nothing to worry about! You should rest more, Ji Eun-ah!" 

I widened my eyes.

Does Suho know?

 

[KRIS]

 

 

"Fine! But are you really okay?" Lay asked.

"Yeah, what happened, noona?" Sehun asked too.

Suho & I shared a glance, and Suho nodded.

Flashback- 

"So, what exactly happened to Ji Eun?" Suho immediately asked as I existed Ji Eun's ward.

"You wouldn't believe it, but she's pregnant." 

Suho eyes widened and his fist welled up into a ball, "What? The child is yours?"

I nodded, as calm as I could.

"You! Do you know you just destroyed Ji Eun's entire life & future?!" Suho shouted with his eyes filled with rage.

"No, Suho its n--" 

"What no!? What about her studies? I know, although we are graduting this year but by the time of the end years examination her belly would be big already!" Suho shouted.

The nurses walking around immediately put their fingers to their lips, signaling us to keep our voices low.

"Suho, calm down," I said, "I will take full responsibility!" 

Suho glared at me.

"That child in Ji Eun's belly was caused by Ji Eun & I, of course I would take responsibility." I explained.

"You sure?" Suho snarled.

"Trust me, I am a man of words." 

Suho snickered and smiled, "Fine, are you going to tell the others?" 

I crossed my arms, "Probably not now, but soon." 

Suho nodded, "If thats your choice."

"So this is the secret between the three of us okay?" I held out my hand.

"Yeah, just us, " Suho shook my hands and a smile.

-

"Er, its actually like this, Suho and I we--" Suho cut off Ji Eun's words.

 

"She just kind of fainted of fatigue while I was walking her back home," Suho smiled, "its nothing to worry about! You should rest more, Ji Eun-ah!" 

Suho & I shared another look with a smile.

 

[YOU]

 

Now what is this? Suho knows too? 

"Really? Aigoo, my poor noona!" Tao and Sehun said in unison and sent each other a look.

"Excuse me? She's my noona." Tao did a 'merong' at Sehun.

Sehun immediately raged and grabbed my hands, "Er no~ She's my noona! Isn't that right, noona?" 

Sehun pouted at me and I was flustured in what to do with my mouth and expression.

"YAH! Look at noona! She doesn't look comfortable with you!" Tao snickered and grabbed my other hand.

"Mwoh!? You!" Sehun pointed at Tao, accusingly. 

"Ji Eun needs to rest, you two let her rest okay?" Kris stood up and stated.

"Woo~ The husband say to let noona rest, we better do!" Tao quickly released my hand and Sehun too.

Sehun suddenly became all goody goody with Tao and hugged together, pretending to scoot away from Kris.

"Get a-away from the h-h-usba-and!" Sehun muttured.

"Oh gosh! Stop being so childish already!" Chen yelled.

Xiumin facepalmed, "That's right."

--

"When will I be able to get discharged?" I whined as I start getting all bored in the ward with nothing to do.

"Tonight, after the doctor checks on you first, " Kris looked up from the newspaper for a second before going back to reading it.

I pouted and turn my focus to the newspaper-reading Kris.

"When did you start reading the newspaper?" I raised my brows.

"Since a few days ago." Kris stated without even looking at me. 

I crossed my arms, "Why?" 

"Appa said I need to get to know more of the politics in the country and about the world to be able to take over his position," Kris stated, flipping the newspaper.

I heaved a sigh and flopped down onto the bed and looked at Kris and he didn't even give any of his attention at his pregnant wife here.

"Ah~" I screamed in 'pain' and Kris finally rushed to me.

"Yeobeo! What's wrong?" Kris asked, worried.

I laughed at Kris's expression, "You look so worried!" 

Kris squinted his eyes, "You, Ji Eun, sneaky!" 

I sticked out my tongue, "Pabo~" 

"Mwoh!? How dare you call the heir to the Wu Company a pabo!?" Kris warned and smirked.

"I can! Because I am his wife!~" I half sang and said. 

Kris smiled one of his truely happy smiles, "I love you." 

I chuckled, "So sudden? But, I love you too~" 

-

[8:49PM]

 

"Ms Wu? Please follow me, for your check up with the doctor." A nurse came into my ward and said.

"Is that your husband?" The nurse's eyes twinkled and asked.

I nodded with a smile.

"He's indeed very handsome, " The nurse whispered to me.

"You may come along, Mr Wu." The nurse smiled at Kris and we followed the nurse to the gynaecologist that was assigned to me.

--

The nurse knocked on the door.

"Come in~" The gynaecologist said and we opened the door, walking inside.

"Oh~ Young parents huh?" The gynaecologist, Mrs Park as the nametag states asked while writing down some notes.

"Yeah," Kris answered as he pulled the chair out for me before sitting down on his seat.

"Very kind husband you have there, Ms Wu," Mrs Park complinmented.

I smiled, "Yeah."

"So, according to what the quick check the doctors did for you just now, it seems that you were only 6 weeks." Mrs Park looked up from her notes and smiled.

My hands automantically rubbed my belly and nodded.

"So shall we take a closer look at that little baby?"

Kris and I shared a excited look and nodded.

--

I was laying on this bed with the ultrasound machine just beside it and Mrs Park continued to squeeze some cold gel onto my exposed belly.

"Its cold, " I said.

Mrs Park, "Yes it is."

"Okay, here we go~" Mrs Park took the scanner and move bit by bit on my belly and the image of tiny jelly-bean look alike thing appear on the black and white screen.

"Here~ That's your little baby." Mrs Park said and pointed to the jelly bean lookalike that is our baby.

"Aw so cute!" I smiled at Kris whom seem so surprised.

"Shall we hear its heartbeat?" Mrs Park asked and we nodded our head in excitement.

As we heard the faint and soft whoosing sounding of our baby heartbeat, millions of emotions hit me.

Pregnant hormones.

"So everything is perfectly fine," Mrs Park turned off the machine and wiped off the gel on my belly before Kris helped me get up and down from the bed.

"So, I know you two still have school and stuffs," Mrs Park said and we nodded, "you have to be extra careful, especially when in school you have to walk about alot, if you feel any unwell and any pain in your belly please come to me okay?" 

I nodded, "Okay, I will." 

"Remember, don't eat any pineapple, eat healthy because remember there's another life in you."

I nodded, "Yes madam!"

"Good~ Now how the husband, take good care of your wife !" 

Kris smiled with a nod.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome!~" 

And like that we shut the door behind us and headed to the ward to get my stuffs before getting discharged from the medicine-smelling hospital.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Heyy! This was quite a boring update! gahhh!

but anyways , please do comment and give me feedbacks. 

Mind giving me some incidents or scene you would like more from my story?~ it would help alot.

okie thats all, byebye my lovelies! 

 

» layout credit