21.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

Chapter 21.

 

YOU

 

Finally the day for Jeju Island is here! 

 

"Yah! Did you even bring your passport?!"

 

"Oh shoot. Yah! Give me back my passport, you thief!" 

 

As Luhan was chased around by Lay for stealing his passport, everyone were excited to board on plane, including me the girl whom never been to Jeju Island.

 

"Okay, class!" Ms Kim said, catching everyone attention's.

"Its time to board onto the plane! Everyone know your seat number?"

"Neh!" Everyone exclaimed.

In the first place, I was suppose to sit right next to a student named Hae Jung Na.. Wait, no. Its Hae Jung Ah! But, I don't know how did Kris Wu the almightly gotten to change his seat which was beside Luhan with Jung Ah, so well, thats good.

--

"Everyone on board please tigthen your seatbelts & passengers please stay put in your seats, the plane is about to take off very soon. Thank you." A lady spoke through the transmitter.

Everyone immediately tigthen the seatbelts, and as I knew was going to get giddy once the plane starts to take off, I began to unwrap my caramel flavoured lolly and put it in my mouth.

This is what I hate the most of airplanes, the taking off part, always making me feel so light headed and giddy.

And then the plane started taking off, I shut my eyes tight.

"You do know your husband's beside you," Kris smirked.

I opened my eyes & raised my brows, "Yes, I do know that, Mr I-like-to-smirk." 

"Hold my hands," Kris spoke once again.

"Why?" I questioned.

"You look like you are going to faint," before I could even say anything, Kris took my hand and held it tight, "there, you dummy." 

Immediately, I felt those big warm hands wrapped around my trembling hands and felt so much better.

As the plane shook a little, the lady from the transmitter spoke again.

"Everyone on board, the plane has settled down, you are able to walk on the plane now. Thank you."

"Ah! Finally!" I exclaimed, earning a few slight weird looks.

--

[2 hours more to landing]

"Aigoo, what should we do now?" I asked as I slump on my seat, playing with the long sleeves of Kris gigantic sweater.

"Movie?" Kris suggested, casually.

"Hm, okay!' I replied as Kris randomly pressed a movie on his screen and plugged in two earphones and passed one to me.

-

[1 hours more to landing]

Just as I yawned at the boring movie, I felt a impact of a big bulky object fell onto my shoulders.

I squinted & rubbed my eyes and then turned to look at the heavy object on my shoulders.

Kris was in a deep sleep and I could hear his heavy breathing in the quite silent atmosphere in the plane.

"Aish, this big puppy," I said to myself and adjusted my position, glanced at Kris and ran my fingers in his hair, tidying it up.

And then took my sweater to covered up myself, slowly difting off to sleep.

--

 

LUHAN

 

Just like that, Kris have easily exchanged the tickets with Hae Jung Ah, and is happily sitting away with Ji Eun while Jung Ah and I are awkwardly sitting side by side

"A-Ah, Luhan-sshi?" Jung Ah spoke which surprised me.

"Neh?" I turned to her, immediately.

Is it only me but did I saw Jung Ah blush?

"I really want to thank you for the incident.." 

"That's nothing, just don't get close with Julie." I warned.

Jung Ah nodded, and turned back to her phone but suddenly turned to me again.

I rasied my brows and like that we looked at each other for a nice 10 seconds before Jung Ah spoke once again.

"A-Ah! Mianhe! I just wanted to ask you a question..."

Jung Ah looked so nervous.

"Sure, go ahead," I smiled.

"This might be a little personal though," Jung Ah paused.

I chuckled, "Its okay, go ahead."

"D-Do you have a lover?" Jung Ah asked and blushed bright pink.

"Mwoh? Lover?" I laughed, grabbing onto my stomach.

"Neh," Jung Ah started to panic, "did I say something wrong? I am sorry if I did!"

I was laughing so hard.

What generation is it now that anyone is using the term lover!?

"Luhan-sshi! I am sorry! But why are you .. laughing?" Jung Ah asked with worried eyes.

I caught my breathe as I tried to calm myself down from all the laughing.

"You do not need to be sorry," I smiled.

"Eh? Then why are you laughing?" Jung Ah asked.

"Why? Because of your use of words." I said and chuckled.

"Eh? My use of words..." Jung Ah looked at me weirdly.

And like this Jung Ah seems to be in thoughts.

"You're so cute," I smiled and my gaze fell on Jung Ah.

Jung Ah turned to me slowly and blushed, "Thank you..?"

I chuckled, "And for your question, I don't have a lover."

--

 

YOU

 

"Everyone on board stay put on your seat, the plane is landing very soon. Thank you." The lady in the transmitter awoken both Kris and I.

Kris let out some weird sounds and turned to me and poked my cheeks.

"Yah!" 

--

[The bus towards the hotel, 3PM]

The seven of us are currently sitting at the six seats at the back but since I was able to squeeze in with Kris.

"Uwa! Look the scenary!" Tao's face was literally glued to the bus's windows with his jaws wide opened.

"Have you not seen trees, grasses, buildings & sky or even oceans in your entire life before? I guess not, " Crystal said sarcastically with here legs & arms crossed with a unmused face.

"Looks like someone has pms," Lay mused.

Crystal immediately shot a death glare to Lay, prepared to burn him down.

"Crystal not feeling very well thats all," Xiumin defended.

"Thats a girl's excuse for pms, you really don't know girls," Lay sighed and smirked as he played with his nails.

"Shut up, unicorn!" Crystal yelled, attracting attention as everyone on the bus turned and stared at us.

"Oh my goodness," Luhan facepalmed.

"Okay, just stop little argument," Kris demanded as he shot a look to Lay.

"Arraso, arraso!" Lay exclaimed.

"What're you guys looking at!?" Crystal yelled at everyone & immediately everyone went back doing their own business.

"Crystal, chill." I said and tossed Crystal a piece of caramel candy.

Crystal catched it & nodded.

 --

[4.25PM]

And now everyone is seperated to our own classes & everyone is waiting for the room's keys.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

I opened the message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Cold-looking Kris Wu <3

I miss you already, yeobeo. TT^TT

-Kris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chuckled at the text, this big puppy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Cold-looking Kris Wu <3

ㅋㅋ Me too~ 

-JiEun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Ms Kim spoke up and I kept my phone.

"Okay, class everyone will be grouped into four in each room," Ms Kim said as she gotten a bundle of hotel's card keys.

As Ms Kim go through the many names, finally my name was called.

"Room 102, Hae Jung Ah, Jung Miyoung, Zhang Ji Eun & Lee Julie, here's your card key, please process to your room now." Ms Kim said and handed Jung Ah the keys.

"Mwoh!? Ms Kim! Are you sure Lee Julie is with us?" Crystal gestured her hands to Julie then to us.

"Neh," Ms Kim checked her list,"yes, I'm sure of that, now please process to your room."

"We'll get along very well, roomates~" Julie sang as she dragged her pink big luggage behind her.

Crystal & I stared at each other in shock while Jung Ah was trembling with fear.

"What're you doing, Hae Jung Ah? Give me the room keys." Julie demanded as she stretched her hands out open.

Jung Ah was shivering with fear but as she was about to give the keys to Julie, I snatched the keys away.

"Sorry Julie-sshi, I will keep the keys if you don't mind," I faked a smile as I walked away with my blue luggage & Crystal with her hands wrapped around Jung Ah's shoulders and dragging their luggages.

From the corner's of my eyes, I could see Julie fuming mad's face as she followed behind into the lift with the luggage.

--

I unlocked the room by tapping the card againist the lock and removed my shoes & walked in, followed by Crystal,Jung Ah, Julie.

[A/N-Imagine it with four beds instead of two & btw this hotel is the Lotte Hotel in Jeju Island]

"Wah!" Crystal ran towards the balcony and saw the beautiful scenary that could catch anyone's heart in instant!

"What's so great about this hotel?" Julie snickered, "I've been to better ones then this."

I squinted my eyes at Julie, "You don't really need to tell us that."

"Oh, really? I just wanted to share~" Julie gave as a 'smile' and placed her luggage beside the bed near the windows.

Crystal & Jung Ah immediately rushed to the two beds across Julie, leaving only the bed beside Julie's for me.

"That's very kind of both of you," I gave Crystal & Jung Ah a look while they give me a grin plus a apologetic look.

Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Everyone of us, turned immediately and looked at Julie.

"What?" Julie asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Open the door?" Crystal 'suggested'.

Julie gave us a look and stomped her way like a elephant to open the door.

"Oh, hey girls, I see your unpacking your luggages." Ms Kim smiled.

"Yes, we're, Ms Kim, we're getting along very well too~ Aren't we?" Julie said and shot us a look.

"Yes, we're getting along soooo well~" Crystal said with much sarcasm while Jung Ah & I grinned.

"Very good girls! I am here just to remind you girls to go down to the garden of the hotel tonight, 8PM & everyone will be having bonfire okay?"

"Bonfire? Arraso!" I replied, with a wide smile.

Ms Kim nodded,smiling, "Is there any question you girls need to ask?"

"What's the dress code for the bonfire?" Julie asked.

Seems likely to asked from a girl like Julie.

"Dress code? There not any particularly dress code, Julie-sshi," Ms Kim chuckled, "just wear some casual clothing!"

"Arraso, kamsahamida Ms Kim!" We all bowed as we closed the door.

"Let's get unpacking!" I exclaimed as we all started unpacking our luggages.

--

[7.30PM]

 

"Yah! Lee Julie! How long are you going to take in there?!" Crystal yelled as we took turns to go into the bathroom for a shower and getting ready for the bonfire.

"Can't you wait?" Julie yelled from the bathroom and soon the door clicked opened.

"Finally, princess." Crystal snickered and both Jung Ah & I went into the bathroom together.

"What? You three are going in together?" Julie questioned.

"Why? Your problem?" Crystal did a merong and shut the door in her face.

--

[Lee Julie]

-

[Crystal]

-

[Hae Jung Ah]

-

[YOU]

-

[At the bonfire]

 

"Alright, everyone please enjoy yourself tonight!" Ms Kim along with the other teachers exclaimed through loudspeaker as chatters were heard everywhere with smell of delicious meats being barbequed and a large bonfire in the middle of the garden.

--

"Zhang Qiu En."

"Omo!" I turned and saw Kris Wu standing there with a rose in his hands.

"Yah!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"For you, my lady," Kris said gentleman-ly and chuckled.

I took the rose from Kris's hands and noticed a fresh scar from his hands & immediately held his hands.

"Hey! What's this scar?" I asked, worried.

"Ah.. Must have pricked myself from getting the rose from those bushes," Kris glanced at the rose bushes and then at his hands.

I gave Kris a look, "Well, then you shouldn't go pluck some roses for me!" 

"I will be willing to do anything for you," Kris nuzzled my nose, "my yeobeo."

I nuzzled back, "Gomawo, jayiga."

Kris chuckled and held my hands, "Come'on, lets go get some peace and quiet from the crowd."

 

 

CRYSTAL

 

"Annyeong~" Xiumin appeared infront of me, waving & smiling.

"Annyeong~" I waved back and laughed.

"Let's go get some meat!" Xiumin exclaimed & linked his arms with mine.

"Arraso!" 

"So, same room as Lee Julie?" Xiumin asked, snickering.

"I know right! Why did I do to get such things in return!?" I complained.

 

 

LUHAN

 

"Jung Ah-sshi?" I asked as I saw Jung Ah sitting by the bonfire and drinking some fruit punch.

"Eh? Luhan-sshi!" Jung Ah immediately stood up and sight of me.

I chuckled, "May I join you?" 

"Oh! Sure, sure!" Jung Ah replied.

"Jung Ah-sshi?" 

"N-Neh."

"Do you have a lover?" 

"Eh? Ani, I don't have one at the moment."

Yesh, this means I have a chance.

"Good," I said, giving Jung Ah a warm smile.

 

 

YOU

 

[9.45PM]

"Aish, I really don't want to have that Julie in the same room!" I complained as Kris & I sit side by side at the bench of the garden.

Kris was playing with my hair, trying to braid it.

"Yah! Are you even listening?" I pouted & huffed my cheeks.

"Yes, I am," Kris paused, "how do you girls braid your hair? It's so hard."

"Well, its girl power!" I did the superman hands position and smirked.

"So cliché huh?" Kris snickered.

"Tch, do you know that Lee Julie even told Ms Kim we were getting alo--" 

My words were cut off by the lips of Kris.

"Just shush for a moment, dummy," Kris said in between our kisses.


 

To Be Continued...

 

Hey peeps, today's a loooong chapter! xD

Hope you have enjoyed today's update & please give me your feedback and if you don't mind please upvote my story!

So I'll be starting on my new story soon but the characters are yet to be chosen so please vote for the options of characters you would like to see in my upcoming story! 

Poll here! - 

 

P/S- Other couples are the Xiumin & Crystal couple and the Luhan & Jung Ah couple! 

If mostly chosen yes, I could make another poll soon! 

Please do vote, will really appreciate it very much! ^^

 

xoxoirainbowx3.