18.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

Chapter 18.

 

YOU

 

"Yeobeo!" Kris yelled across the living room, lounging on the couch, changing the channel every second.

"Yes?" I answered back, cracking two eggs into the frying pan.

"Is the breakfast ready yet?" Kris yelled once again, as I heard the channel changed again.

"Arraso! Almost!" I replied, chuckling.

I've moved into Kris's house the day right after the wedding, and as usual, I'm making breakfast for hungry Kris in the morning, and today breakfast's American Style~ Kris's parent have went overseas for some very urgent business matter in the States, and so Kris & I are all alone in this big house with maids of course.

"Yeobeoo!" Kris yelled again. 

"Yes, ready!" I yelled back, presenting the two sunny side-up eggs on two plates with toast & bacons.

As I heard shuffling of Kris's footsteps to the kitchen, I immediately turned around and presented the two plates of delicious food.

"Arraso, hungry Kris~" I put down the two plates of food and took off my apron.

Then I felt a warm pair of hands wrapped around my waist, I chuckled lightly.

"Wae?" I asked as Kris nuzzled his nose with mine and pecked my cheek.

"Gomawo, yeobeo." Kris said and end it with a quick kiss.

And so, Kris & I started eating our breakfast as Kris's eyes never leaving mine with ever bite of food he took.

--

"Kris! Let's go grocery shopping!" I exclaimed, all ready to go.

Kris raised his brows, "I don't want to."

I crossed my arms, "Wae?"

"Because I just want to stay at home & snuggle with you," Kris pulled me by the hand onto the couch, on top of him, "like this."

I blushed, "Nope, we're still going to go gro--"

I was cut off my Kris's sudden kiss.

Kris started to roam his hands down my back, I immediately pushed him away.

"Kris Wu! We're going grocery shopping! That's an order!" I pointed my finger at Kris, while blushing madly.

"Arraso, let me get changed first." Kris smirked and went to change.

Soon, Kris came down wearing a striped shirt and a pair of jeans with his long black coat.

"Here, wear this," Kris threw me my pink coat, "it's getting cold these days, since the winter season coming soon." 

I smiled, "Gomawo." 

Kris smirked and took his car keys and headed to the door where the maids immediately rushed to and opened it.

"Have a good trip to the supermarket!" The maids said as they held the door.

"Gomawo! Bye!" I waved while Kris just walked out to the garage where the car is parked at.

The maid closed the door and ran to the garage, keeping up with Kris's walking pace.

Those long legs aren't a match with mine.

"Get in," Kris opened the car door as I climbed in.

Kris got into the car too and started the engine.

--

Finally we've reached the supermarket, which Kris have parked his car at the well..parking area.

As we walked into the supermarket, many were glancing at Kris, specifically girls.

I sighed as Kris wrapped his arms around me, smirking.

"So what's for dinner?" Kris asked as he picked up a cabbage and starting poking it.

"Pork Chops~" I sang as I walked to the meat section.

Kris then put down the cabbage and followed me behind, pushing the trolley.

"Hm," I glanced at the raw pork chops meat neatly sealed in plastic wraps.

Finally, I choose two meat that looked rather big and tender, which I checked, by poking.

"Now we need soy sauce! Oh oil..and rice.." I said to myself as I walked towards where the sauces are at, which Kris aimslessy just followed behind, while pushing the trolley.

As I looked through the soy sauces, finding the brand we use, I heard a familiar high pitched voice.

I turned and to my surprise it was Julie.

"Ji Eun-sshi?" 

"Julie-sshi!" I exclaimed.

"Nice to see you here." Julie said politely.

"Why're you here?" I asked.

"Oh, just to buy some instant noodles.." Julie replied, sounding a little sad.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just recently move out on my own, and I'm not much of a cook, so just cook some instant noodles." Julie said with a sad smile.

"Aw! Why don't you come to our house, I treat you to dinner!" I exclaimed.

"No. I object." Kris said from behind as he sent a glare to Julie.

 

KRIS

 

How many times must I tell this dummy over here not to go any where near or even talk to Julie.

"Kris!' Ji Eun pouted.

I shooked my head, "No, yeobeo, can't you see what this bit-- girl here is trying to do?!" 

Ji Eun tsked, "She's doing nothing, okay she's coming arraso?" 

Ji Eun pulled Julie & took a bottle of soy sauce and headed to counter.

I sighed and followed behind with the trolley.

--

Now we're back home. With Julie.

I placed the groceries on the kitchen counter and headed to the couch and slumped down, watching some lion documentary of sort.

"Julie! why don't you sit on the couch, I'll cook some delicious pork chops!" Ji Eun said to Julie .

As I heard footsteps coming closer, I immediately scooted to the end of the long couch, avoiding Julie.

I sent a death glare to Julie before shifting my eyes to the tv again.

Julie smirked and came and sat right beside me.

"Seriously? With so much space on this long couch, you have to sit right next to me?" I said sternly, crossing my legs, avoiding any skinships.

Julie smirked and came closer to my face and sent me a flirtatious look.

I mentally 'ew-ed' and pushed her away.

Suddenly, Ji Eun rushed out of the kitchen.

"Wae yeobeo?" I asked.

"I forgotten the oil!" Ji Eun pouted.

"I can drive you to the su--" 

"Ani! You keep Julie acompany, I will go to the nearby convicience stop, luckily they sell oil!" Ji Eun said and rushed off to the door.

Now we're all alone.

 

The maids looked at me with those eyes, as though they are pitiy-ing me.

Yes. Pity me. Stuck with this bit*h.

I mentally cursed.

Julie turned to the maids and sent them glares & which they quickly rushed off away.

"What are you doing, seriously? I'm happily married & what do you want." I asked or more likely stated it.

"What do I want? You." Julie said, flirtatiously while squeezing closer to me, revealing her cleavage with her  v-necked shirt.

It's so cold out there, and she's wearing such clothing? Probably on purpose.

I stood up, frustrated, "Stop it Lee Julie." 

As I was about to head upstairs, Julie immediately back hugged me.

I sighed, "Let go."

Silence.

"LET GO." I turned to Julie and out of sudden she grabbed my face and smacked her lips on mine.

What the...

I pushed her away, hardly this time around & Julie fell to the ground with her lipstick all around .

I took a tissue and rubbed her filthly red lipsticks stains on my lips and tear it to pieces.

"I never want to see you again." I gave a last look before heading upstairs.

 

 

YOU

 

I rushed back with a bottle oil as the maids opened the door for me.

As I put down the bottle of oil, one of the maid came forward to me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"The master had some sort of argument with Miss Julie and master is in the room now." She whispered into my ears, softly.

I sighed, "Arraso, gomawo!" 

She bowed and went back doing her stuffs.

"Ji Eun-sshi.."

I turned around, "Julie! I am making the por--"

"I'm going, I will come another day. Thank you for the invitation." Julie smiled lightly, hiding her smirk before heading out of the door which the maids rushed to open.

What happened?

"Ah! Pork chops!" I exclaimed and immediately starting unwrapping my raw meat.

As I was pan frying those pork chops, thoughts were going in and out of my mind.

What really happened? What is so bad? Why did Julie leave? It must be something big or..

"Ouch!" The oil started to splatter onto my hands.

The maid that came forward to me just a while again, rushed to me with a band aid.

She turned off the gas and held my hand, running it down the tap.

 I flinched as the water washed on the burned area.

The maid dried my hands with a towel nearby and placed a band aid on the burned area.

"Gwenchana, Mrs Wu-sshi?" She asked worriedly.

I nodded, "Call me Ji Eun, what's your name?"

"Jooyeon." She replied shyly.

I nodded, "Gomawo, Jooyeon-sshi!~" 

I smiled as she bowed with a wide smile on her face before heading to the maid's quarters.

--

As I finished the two plates of pork chops with some mashed potatoes at the side, I wiped my hands on my apron before taking it off and headed to our bedroom.

I knocked, "Kris~ Jayiga~" 

No reply.

I turned the knob and went in and saw Kris laying in bed, taking a nap with a opened book in his hands.

I smirked and pinched his nose.

Kris sneezed and sat up, startled.

I laughed and fell to the ground.

"Yeobeo?" Kris asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Neh? Dinner is ready~" I sang as I was just about to get up and walk out of the door, Kris pulled me onto the bed with him.

"Yah!" I yelled. 

Kris started giving me butterfly kisses from my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"K-Kris!" I stuttured.

"Arraso~" Kris said drowsly as he got up and snuggled his head on my shoulders.

"Lets go get some pork chops~" I sang as I pulled Kris down to the dinning table with two plates of delicious pork chops.

Kris took a bite out of pork chops and gave me his precious eye smile, "Delicious."

I smiled back, imitating his eye smile, "Of course.

Kris chuckled and continued to eat the pork chop.

--

As I came out of the shower, I checked the clock.

10:27PM.

I sat infront of the dressing table and started to put on some body lotion on my arms & legs.

"Need help?" Kris smirked as he put down his book, on the nightstand.

"No need!" I stick out my tongue at Kris.

As I finished putting on the body lotion, I started drying my hair.

Kris came forward and took the hair dryer out of my hands & started to dry it for me.

"Gomawo." I said as played with my hands.

Feeling his warm, soft fingers running through my hair was a feeling & moment I wouldn't want to forget.

As Kris finished drying my hair, I stood up, and pecked his cheeks, giving him a cheeky smile.

Kris smiled and suddenly carried me bridal style and placed me on the bed, covering me with the blanket.

"Good night & sweet dreams of me, yeobeo." Kris said and planted a kiss on my lips before turning off the lights.

"Good night too, Kris..." I said as Kris got on the bed too, snuggling close to me.


 

To Be Continued...

 

Annyeong peeps! I'm back! EOY are finally finished! ^_^ 

Friends are all like, "PARTYYYYYY"

And I'm all like, "FANFICTION TIMEEEE" 

Thanks for sticking around, although I didn't update much! 

D.O SNUGGLES!

KRIS'S ANGRY BIRDDDD!

xoxo irainbowx3