03.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER three; new friends & misunderstandings


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

YOU

*RINGGG*

"Class is dismissed." 

Finally.

"Let's go Crystal-ah~" I pulled Crystal as we walk to the canteen. As I walked pass Kris & his group of friends, I found myself blushing. 

"Ji-Eun? Why are you blushing?" Crystal eyed me playfully. "A-Ani." I avoided her eyes and sat down.

"A-ha! You like Kris!" 

"Mwoh? I've a boyfriend. I can't like him." I poke my food & looked back up at Crystal.

"You can't like him, so there is a possibility that you might like Kris if you aren't with Suho right now?" Crystal said, a lttle too excited.

"I guess you can think in that way." I said as I drank my orange juice. 

Suddenly footsteps were heard coming towars us, and when I turned around, 6 gorgeous dudes were walking our way. The Kingkas. Fangirls were screaming and looking smitten. 

"Hey Qiu En." Kris smiled lightly as he looked at me.

"Hi." I smiled back. 

"Annyeong Ji Eun!" A dude eating buns waved. 

"This is...Crystal right?" The bun-eating dude asked Crystal. Crystal looked stunned, and her jaws were open all the while. I nudged Crystal, and she jumped back to reality. "Neh." She nodded dream-ly. What is wrong with her? 

"So can we sit with you guys?" A dude with very defined jawline asked. 

Crystal stare at me, and mouthed "Oh My Gosh" 

"Neh, but the fan girls..." I whisphered the last part.

"We got this~" 

A dude winked at the fangirls and they immediately scream, "I will give you guys a autograph if you guys can leave us a alone for a while, okay?" They nodded so fast that their heads were gonna fall off. literally. 

"There. So let me introduce ourselves, I'm Lay. This is Chen," He pointed to the dude if very define jawline. "This is Xiumin, the buns lover." Xiumin waved cheerfully. "This is Tao, your seat partner I suppose." Tao smiled. "This is Luhan." He pointed to a very babyfaced dude. "And I think you know him, Kris." Lay winked at me, and Kris stared him down.

"A-Ah Annyeonghaeseyo." Crystal & I greeted. 

"So, Ji Eun-sshi, you know Kris right? What is your relationship with him? Answer me!" Lay pointed his fingers back & forth at Kris & I. 

"A-Ah, we are just...friends." How can I tell him Kris & I are suppose to get married.

"Ani. We are gonna get married. She is my soon-to-be wife." Kris smirked at me. 

"Mwoh?!" EXO M exclaimed.

Xiumin choked on his buns while Crystal whom sat beside him, patted his back. "Gwenchana?" Crystal asked Xiumin. "Omo, Ah, Neh, Gomawo, Crystal-sshi!" Crystal nodded & look at her knees shyly. 

"Yah, Kris!" I mouthed to Kris which he gave me back a cheeky grin. This guy! 

"Hyung! Jinjja?! Ji Eun-sshi, is it true?!" Tao looked at me with his eyes as big as a walnut.




 

 

SUHO

"Hyung, lets go find Ji Eun! I want her to buy me bubble tea, kekeke." Our maknae Sehun, whined as we went to look for Ji Eun.

"Wait, I forgotten to take my wallet, hyung, you go look for Ji Eun, I'll catch up with you later." Sehun rushed back to the classroom, leaving me alone to find Ji Eun. 

"There she is!" I was about to walk foward when the Kingkas, EXO M walked towards her & Crystal. And what shocked me was, Kris even smiled at her, Ji Eun smiled back too! 

"Ani. We are gonna get married, She is my soon-to-be-wife." 

Mwoh?! I looked at Ji Eun, and she was blushing. This must be true then. What is this... I glared at Kris. This guy...

"Hyung! Jinjja!? Ji EUn-sshi, is it true?!" Another guy asked. 

Ji Eun shyly nodded her head. "But this is a secret, ssh!" Ji Eun put her finger on her lips. "What is going on..." I mummured to myself. 

"Yah, hyung, what are you doing!? Ah! There is Ji Eun! Let's go!" Sehun pulled me to Ji Eun's table. 

"Ji Eun! Annyeong!" Sehun waved to Ji Eun, a little too excited.




 

 

YOU

"Hyung! Jinjja?! Ji Eun-sshi, is it true!?" They will know it sooner or later anyways..

I shyly nodded, "But this is a secret, ssh!" I put my finger on my lips and all of them nodded like obedient childrens.

"A secret marriage, how interesting~" Lay teased. 

Suddenly Sehun & Suho came. This Suho heard what we said? Oh No.

"Ji Eun! Annyeong!" Sehunnie waved. 

"Annyeong, uri ga Sehunnie!" I got up and hugged Sehunnie. 

"Ji Eun baby, hey~" Suho said in a so unlike way of his usual greeting styles.

"Hey~" Suho peck me on my lips quickly and put his arms around me. 

Kris raised his eyebrows. EXO M stared at Suho. "Look who is here? Who are you to Ji Eun?" Lay asked Suho in a slightly pissed tone. 

"Her boyfriend, obviously~" Suho tighten his arms around me. 

"B-But Ji Eun-sshi, didn't you say that you and ----" 

"A-Ahaha! Meet my boyfriend, Suho!" I exclaimed before Lay blurt out anything. Luhan nudged Lay before getting up and shaking hands with Suho. 

"Hi Suho-sshi, I'm Ji Eun new good friend, aren't I?" Luhan smiled widely at me.  So Bright...   I mentally covered myself from Luhan's bright smile.

 "Neh! Hahahahaha.."

"Hi everyone then!" Suho smiled at everyone but smiled especially bright at Kris. "Neh, Annyeong, Suho-sshi." Kris greeted but while the others mummured among themselves. 

"See you later then Ji Eun~" Suho waved and kiss me on the forehead before pulling the whining Sehun away. 

"But Hyung, I wanna talk with Ji Eun!" Sehun whined as he was pulled away.

"Yah, Ji Eun, explain, you have a boyfriend but you are gonna get married to our oh-so-dear Duizhang Kris?" Lay & Xiumin said in unsion as they slammed their hands on the table. 

 

To Be Continued...

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Thanks for honey pies for subscribing! I really appreciate it, and sorry for the short update today.

Will be longer in the next update! Enjoy! ^^

» layout credit