17.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

Chapter 17.

 

YOU

 

As the sun ray shone on me through the window, I felt someone staring at me.

I yawned and turned around to see Kris sitting on the bed, already ready for the day, smiling at me.

"Morning, yeobeo!" Kris greeted.

I smiled as I ruffled my bed hair.

Kris came foward, pecked my forehead & pulled me up from the bed & pushed me into the bathroom.

"Why the rush?" I complained.

"We're going down for breakfast at the hotel's buffet with EXO K, M & Crystal." 

I widened my eyes, "Really?! Arraso!" 

I washed my face, brushed my hair, and changed into a checkered shirt and shorts.

"Done!" I declared as I pushed open the door of the bathroom.

Kris smiled and put his arms around me, as we wore our shoes going down to the buffet/restaurant.

"Hey! The bride & groom is here!" Lay shouted as the others just woo-ed as seated down at the long table.

"What took you two so long?! I am so hungry!" Xiumin exclaimed as lumped down on the table.

I chuckled, "Arraso! Let all get the food." 

Xiumin eyes lightened up and he rushed towards the food, grabbing them all on his plate.

As we all went our own way, I bumped into a waitress with a plate full of salad. 

And guess what?

The salad was all over me. 

"Omo! I am so sorry! I didn't meant it! I am sorry!" The waitress bowed profusely.

"What's happening here?" I looked up, and it was Julie.

She gave me a smile and glanced at the waitress.

"What happened?" 

"Oh, I bumped to this waitress over here while she had a plate of salad." 

"I'll have to talk to you later, Ms Yani." Julie gave the waitress by the name of Yani a quick glare before sending the waitress away.

"I am so sorry, Ji Eun-ah. It's all my employee's fault. come I shall give you a spare shirt I have." Julie gave me a light smile as she led me into her office, located at the back of the restaurant.

I wonder why would Kris say that Julie is acting and stuffs, she does seem nice to me though..

--

"Here," Julie handed me a plain black shirt. "Sorry if it's not your style of clothing. It's the only spare clothes I have." 

I waved my hands, "Oh its okay! Thank you Julie!" 

"And wait a minute Julie-sshi."

"Waeyo?"

"Why did you have to talk to the waitress, Ms..Yani later?" 

"Oh, I am actually the owner of the hotel you are currently staying so basically all the restaurants & shop are mine too." She winked and chuckled at my shocked expression.

"Wah! Daebak! You must be rich then!" 

"Ani!" She waved her hands and smiled.

I smiled, "So where is the washroom for me to change?"

She smiled, "The washroom is over there." She pointed at the washroom's direction.

I nodded and thanked her once more before rushing to the washroom changing out of the disgusting salad shirt.

--

As I came out of the washroom, I saw Suho looking around frantically. 

I crept behind Suho and poked him.

"Ahh!" He turned around.

"Oh, Ji Eun! Where were you!?"

"I was a--"

"Why are you wearing this shirt!?" 

"The w--"

"Who gave you this shirt?!"

"Ju--"

"What happened to your shirt!?" He grabbed my shirt, invegestating it.

"Suho ch--" I was once chopped off again by Suho's millions of questions.

"What happened?!" He shouted attracting attention by the others customers.

"SUHO!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulders. 

He blinked his eyes at me.

I sighed in relief, "Finally you stop asking me millions of questions." 

"Ji Eun. Where were you?" Suho asked calm-ly this time. 

"Okay, I bumped into this waitress, she was serving a plate of salad but it fell on me. And did you know that Julie the girl last night? She was the owner of this hotel! So sh--" 

Suddenly Kris came, putting his arms around me. 

"Yeobeo, why haven't you take any food yet?" Kris asked and then he glanced at Suho.

"Hey Suho." Kris gave Suho a bro fist greeting thingy which I don't understand.

Suho returned the greeting and was about to ask me to continue what I was saying but Kris pulled me away.

"Later okay, Suho?" 

Suho sighed but nodded.

I wonder why he is so frantically wanting to know what happened...

I waved off that suspicious thought of mine and went back to picking out the foods with Kris.

--

 

JULIE 

 

As seated down on my chair in my office, I smirked to myself.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

"Come in."

Ms Yani came in with her head hung low.

"Here," I took out my wallet, picking out a $100 giving it to her. "Thank you for your cooperation. I would call you again if I need your help." 

Ms Yani nodded and walked out of the door rushing-ly.

I smirked.

Step 1- Helping Ji Eun. Checked. 

Now for Step 2- Becoming her friend.

 

To Be Continued...

 


 

Hey peeps! I'm back.

Firstly I have to say, I finally hit 100 subbies! Yay! Weeee! I really love all of you despite me, the dumb author for not updating as often! I love all of guys! 

I am so sorry for the days which I didn't update, because of the end year exams, I've been revising & revising. Tottaly wore out, I really didn't had the time to update or even think about it. Mianhe subbies! ><

But here's chapter 17, hope you guys enjoyed it.

And yes, Julie with her plans, she seems nice in Ji Eun's eyes but she isn't in reality.

So what's gonna happen next? Guessy. ^-^

Now as for my next story/fanfic, I might delay it though since of my exams so I might be starting on a new fanfic/story after my exams which is probably end at the first few weeks of October so I shall bare with my urge of writing a new story/fanfic till then.

And I would be probably giving out hints who would be the next main in my next story/fanfic! 

So byee guys, love ya! <33

Luhan & Monggu! <33

Sehun laying on the rusted bed like a y man. -cough- xD


NOW ANNYEONG PEEPS! xD

 

xoxoirainbowx3.