27.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER twenty-seven; open arms


page-divider-105.gif 

 

[YOU]

 

"Please take a good rest, miss," the nurse said with an assuring smile before she exited the door.

"Young mis-- Ji Eun-sshi, would you like anything? Water?" Mr Lee, the Wu's chauffeur asked as he was the one whom seem to drive me to here. 

I shook my head as I stared aimlessly at the space. 

Mr Lee nodded and smiled, "Alright, I shall head back to the Wu's to report of your condition now, take a good rest."

My eyes followed Mr Lee till he exited the door and I waited for a few minutes before getting up from the bed.

I roamed around the hospital with tired and small steps. 

 

[KRIS]

 

Without even knocking the door, I enter Appa's office and slammed the table.

"Appa! I need to get back to Seoul right now!" I yelled .

"No, you have to finish this course first." Appa stated.

"What the hell, appa! Ji Eun is in the hospital now!" My eyes widened at my Dad's words.

"Son! Ji Eun's fine, Mr Lee have reported to me of her condition!" Appa argued, not allowing me to go back to Seoul until I have finished this freaking course of mine. 

"Fine?! I don't believe you, being pregnant and fainted," I rolled my eyes, "it can't be just fine."

Appa heaved a big sigh, "Son, I just want to you focus on this course now."

"Then, tell me, the truth! I promise I will not leave for Seoul until I finished this course if only you tell me the truth!" I said in a very firm tone. 

"Son, I will tell you after the co--" 

"No! TELL ME." I gritted my teeth and said. 

"Promise me you will not leave then," Appa gave in.

I nodded, "I promise, now tell me."

"She has a slight depression," Appa rubbed his temples without looking at me.

My eyes widened, "D-depressi-ion?" 

Appa nodded, "However it can be cured, Ji Eun must be emotionally stable and she will not be able to handle any bad news or else the baby might be affected."

I slumped down onto the couch and pulled my hair, "It's all my fault."

Appa stood up from his arm chair and put a hand on my shoulder, "No, it's not. She will be fine."

 

[YOU]

 

As I sat on the benches in the little garden, I started to think back the bad thoughts of Kris and Julie.

Tears started to flow down my eyes to my cheeks and my hand travelled down to my belly.

Maybe this baby wasn't meant to be...

Maybe Kris and I wasn't meant to be...

We were not suppose to be together...

Besides, this was just an arranged marriage..

We didn't choose this..

"Ji Eun?!" 

I turned my head slowly to the direction of that voice and there stood Suho.

"Yah! Why are you here!" Suho stared at me and realised I was crying and immediately hugged me.

"We were not meant to be together!" I yelled as soon as I felt the warmth Suho gave me.

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Suho had a worried tone to his words.

"We aren't suppose to be together, wae...." I sobbed as I clutched onto Suho's denim jacket tightly. 

"Ji Euh, stop this. It isn't good for the baby and you as well.." Suho patted my back.

"This baby wasn't meant to be as well, Suho-yah!" I yelled and many other patient around the garden turned to stare at me.

Suho my hair as I sobbed even louder.

"Mr, maybe you might like to take this patient back to her room?" A nurse walked towards Suho and suggested.

Suho nodded, "But I am not sure what room is she in."

The nurse smiled, "I could help you check which room number is she in, her name please?"

"Zhang Ji Eun," Suho replied as he held my shoulder, as he lead me back to my room after the nurse told him my room number. 

-

"Wah, jinjja, what happened Ji Eun ah?" Suho asked, "I have just visited my grandmother and saw you in the freaking hospital."

I just stared into the space.

Suho started to feel alittle worried since I didn't even react to his question.

Just then, Mrs Wu, or should I say my Mother-In-Law rushed into room, "Omona! Ji Eun ah! What happened?" 

I just turned and stared at her and shook my head, "I am fine."

"Aigoo!" Mrs Wu sighed and just then realised Suho was sitting right beside me.

Suho immediately stood up and bowed, "Annyeonghaeseyo, Mrs Wu."

Mrs Wu managed a smile, "Annyeonghaesyo. May I have a word with you Suho-sshi?"

Suho raised a eyebrow but agreed anyways as Mrs Wu lead Suho out of the room. 

 

[SUHO]

 

"I suppose you are the friend of Ji Eun?" Mrs Wu asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I am."

"Do you know of her condition yet?" 

Mwoh? 

"Ah, I think not."

"She has a slight depression," Mrs Wu sighed.

"WHAT?!" I shouted and immediately shut my mouth, looking around to be relieved that nobody heard me.

Why would Ji Eun have depression...

"I was also shocked by this news, however she doesn't know it, keep it from her please?" 

I nodded, "That explains why she have been staring into space recently and not as cheerful as before."

Mrs Wu sighed, "Exactly, my son isn't able to come back to Seoul till tomorrow so please keep her company if you are able to."

"I will, Mrs Wu, please do not worry!" I smiled.

 


 

 [YOU]

 

"Come on!~ Going home!~" Suho sang as he did a little dance when we were waiting for Mr Lee.

I smiled, "You look stupid."

Suho sticked his tongue out, "I am not stupid."

Just then, Mr Lee arrived with the car and opened the door to the car for us.

-

"YAH! One more round!" Suho yelled as he wasn't able to admit defeat for the tenth time as we are playing 'Dance Dance Revolution'. 

I slumped down onto the couch, "I am tired already! Just admit defeat, loser." 

Suho squinted his eyes at me and came nearer and nearer towards my face, "I bet you are just scared you will lose this time round."

"NO, I AM NOT SCARED." I stood up and poke Suho's chest harshly.

Suho smirked, "Then, come on! One more round." 

I sighed, "Don't regret your decision then."

-

"JUST ONE POINT DIFFERENCE!" Suho shouted in frustration as he sat down on the mat like a child throwing a tantrum.

I giggled, "Come'on, its just a game."

Suho chuckled and glanced at me, "Well, yeah ho--"

"Young miss and Mr Suho-sshi, dinner is done," one of the maid came into the gaming room and said. 

I nodded. 

"Let's go! DINNERRRR!" Suho exclaimed in a loud and deep voice, making me smile at his silliness. 

-

"Pumpkin soup, ain't it your favs?" Suho took a spoonful of it as I nodded.

Indeed, tonight's dinner seems to have all of my favourite dishes, weird enough.

"You have some soup right there," I took the napkin and leaned over to Suho, helping him remove it.

Suddenly, Suho grabbed my hands and stared at me with a intense expression which I can't really explain in words.

Just when I wanted to question his actions, he immediately pull away from his grip and gave me his eyesmile.

"Thank you, Ji Eun-ah." 

"It's nothing."


"You should head back home now, Suho-ah, it's already 9PM," I whined as Suho refused to.

Suho insisted he would wait for me to go to sleep before heading back home.

"Want me to sing you to sleep?" Suho winked, I was still able to see him as the table light was still lighted up.

"That would be great," I giggled and thought it was just a joke but, oh boy was I wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfXPtLtWyLM [EXO-OPEN ARMS]

[a/n;lets just imagine suho singing this :p]

Lying beside you, here in the dark.

Feeling your heartbeat with mine.

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere.

How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together.

We drifted apart.

And here you are by my side.

So now I come to you, with open arms.

Nothing to hide, believe what I say.

So here I am, with open arms.

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me.

Open arms~

 

[SUHO]

 

So here I am, with open arms.

Hoping you'll see what you love means to me.

Open arms~

"Gomawoyo, Suho," Ji Eun gave me a smile as her eyes started to close.

Slowly enough, Ji Eun eyes closed and I could hear her peaceful breathing.

I tucked her hair out of her face and planted a small peck on her cheeks, "Goodnight, Ji Eun."

 

To Be Continued...

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  hope you enjoyed this update.

comment your feedbacks my subbies! gomawo.

xoxo, irainbowx3

p.s, for the poll, kai has officaly won it yayyy.

gif cr to tumblr yo.

» layout credit