19.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

Chapter 19.

 

YOU

  

"Aish, I'll have to cook a bunch of food again! Jinjja? Arraso, at the very least you have a heart! Hm. I'm hanging up then~" I spoke to Crystal at the other line of the phone & hung up.

"So they are coming again?" Kris asked, causually, as he reads the newspaper.

I nodded my head, "Neh, your precious little boys, EXO M~"

Kris smirked and went back reading his newspaper.

"Ah! I will be meeting Crystal the supermarket, so stay at home, little puppy, arraso?" I teased as I sip on my latte.

Kris snickered, "Little puppy? I can take care of myself, I am bigger than you, little kitty."

I choked at Kris's words, "Aish, arraso, I'm a little kitty!~" 

I danced around and made a kitty's expression, "Meow!" 

Kris chuckled and I just smiled.

I thought that making Kris Wu laugh would be a big of task but I guess not, just need to throw away my pride, hengh.

"Arraso, I'm going now~" I sang as I wore my shoes.

"Do you need me to drive you there?" Kris asked as he looks up from the newspaper.

I shooked my head, "Aniyo, I'll take the bus." 

"Have a nice trip, Mrs Wu," The maids greeted as they opened the door for me.

I bowed, "Gomawo!"

--

As I got out from the bus, someone hugged me immediately.

"My Ji Eunnie!~ I missed you so much!" 

Lay.

I laughed, "I missed you too, Lay!" 

Lay released the hug and looked at me carefully, "You gotta a little chubby!"

"Of course she have, someone have been feeding her well!" A bubbly voice chimed.

Xiumin.

"Of course, Xiumin-sshi, have someone treated you well too?" I teased, sending eye messages to him & Crystal.

Crystal blushed, "O-Of course."

I chuckled.

"So how you doing?" Luhan asked with his usual smile.

"Fine," I answered, smiling back.

"Is Kris behing good to you?" Tao asked, worried-ly.

I shook my head, " Neh, don't need to worry!"

I smacked Tao playfully which he, to my surprise, smacked me back too.

"Of course, he have to~ If not, I would have punch him in the face!" Chen said as he punched the air & did some wushu moves.

"Excuse me," Tao coughed, " I am the wushu person here."

"Right," I said and laughed.

"Aish! Let's go to the supermarket and head to Ji Eun's house, I'm hungry!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"You're always hungry!" Crystal teased as all of us headed in the supermarket.

--

 

KRIS

 

As I poured myself a glass of Ji Eun's homemade lemonade, the doorbell rang.

Eh? She's back so fast?

The maid opened the door and the familiar petite lady stood there, with a smile on her face.

I peeked from the kitchen, my face fell.

Julie.

I sighed.

Why in the world is she here again? 

"Why are you here?" I demanded. 

"I left my lipstick here." She replied with her eyes staring the maids down.

"Would you mind not looking at my few workers with those looks, it's obvious you are making them very uncomfortable." I said.

Julie was taken aback by my words but just nodded with a smile.

"You may go do your thing." I said to the maid which they bowed & immediately rushed off.

I turned my gaze to Julie and fake a smile, "I guess you have to go back now, since it seems that we don't have your lipstick." 

"Really? Did you check properly?" She asked with that, ugh, look and just barged into the house.

I took a deep breathe.

That's it, she've reached my limit.

As Julie sat on the couch, I grabbed her wrist, hard.

"O-Ouch!" Julie winced as tighthen the grip on the wrist.

"Lee. Julie. Never. Let. Me. See. You. Again."  I said, word by word, making sure she heard it right.

Just as Julie was about to say another word, the door opened, followed by laughters.

"KRIS WUUUUUUUU~" 

"YAH! DUIZHANG!"

"MAKE ME FOOD!" 

As Tao ran to me, opening his arms for a hug, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Julie.

I sighed and let go of Julie's wrists harshly.

 

YOU

 

 

[A/N-WARNING! JUST A FEW VULGAR WORDS]

As I put down the groceries down, there seems to be some commontion in the living room.

I shared a look with Crystal before heading to the living room.

"Why is this here?" Tao asked innocently but with his eyes staring down Julie. 

Julie?

Chen smirked and put his arms around Tao, "Usually, vulgarities is a no-no for me, but I have to agree with you this time around, why is this here?" 

"YAH! You witch! Why are you here!?" Lay yelled and barged infront of Julie.

"I-" Julie was cut off by Xiumin,"Shut up, if not I might consider stuffing buns into your mouth, but wait. Nah, I guess not, your mouth would be too filthy to be stuffed with those precious buns."

I am confused.

"WAIT!" I yelled as I seperate the crowd.

Then I realized Jiyeon was dusting the windows nearby and have probably know what happened.

"Jiyeon?" I said and motioned for her to come forward.

"Ji Eun, what are you doing? We sh-" I cut off Lay's words as Jiyeon was now beside me.

"Jiyeon. Tell me, what happened?" I questioned.

"Miss Julie came to claim her lipstick, but there wasn't any lipstick that was her is found, and she was..flirting with young master." Jiyeon said carefully, avoiding any eye contact.

"Flirting?" I asked, taken aback.

"Right, I was. So?" Julie said back, with a smug on her face.

"What?" 

"Oh god, seriously." Lay sighed.

"Come'on, Ji Eun, just tell me and I can kick some of my wushu moves to he--" 

I trusted her, I thought we were friends...

And the next thing I knew, I slapped Julie.

The anger in just boiled non-stop.

Jiyeon gasped, probably didn't expecting that from me, while the others just smirked. 

"Get out." I said in a low but firm tone.

"Sure, but just to let you know," She turned around and gave me a smirk, "I planted a passionate kiss on your dear hubby." 

My eyes widened and tears started to form in my eyes. 

Don't you dare cry, Zhang Qiu En! Don't you dare! 

"Bye. For now." Julie waved but then Crystal sticked out her legs and Julie tripped on it, face falt.

Xiumin high-fived Crystal while Julie got up and and swiped off imaginary dusts on her dress and opened the door then slammed it close.

"Pft," Luhan scoffed as he slumped down the couch and as well as the others.

I turned to Kris and he saw my teary eyes.

I blinked my eyes, trying to stop the first tear to fall down, "I will get you some drinks!"

"Go on!" Lay pushed Kris to the kitchen where I was pouring my lemonade into glasses.

As I sensed Kris's presence, I immediately hid my face from him.

"Ji Eun.."

Silence.

Kris held my wrists and stopped me from pouring anymore lemonade.

I put down the jar of lemondae and hang my head low.

"Ji Eun, look at me." 

Silence.

"丘恩,看着我。" Kris spoke in chinese. 

[A/N- "Qiu En, look at me."]

I stiff-ed and look up at Kris. 

Kris managed a smile and wiped away the tears that began to fall from my eyes.

"Ah!" Kris carried me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. 

 

KRIS

 

"丘恩,看着我。" I spoke in chinese as I looked down at Ji Eun.

Ji Eun slowly looked up and I saw those tears she cried.

I smiled and wiped away those tears of her.

I wouldn't have want to make her cry.

I carried her up and placed her on the kitchen counter.

"I am sorry, " I apologised as Ji Eun eyes never leave mine.

Ji Eun shooked her head, "It wasn't your fault." 

I smiled, "Gomawo." 

"But," I looked up at Ji Eun as she cupped my face, to my surprise, "please, don't let anyone kiss you again, except me."

I nodded and ruffled Ji Eun's hair.

"Because, the thought of you and other girl is unbearable." Ji Eun said shyly and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

Woah.

 

YOU

 

I can't believe I just did that!

Oh.My.God.

Zhang Qiu En! Michyeosseo!?

As I planted the quick kiss, I blushed madly.

Kris smirked and nodded, "Promised." 

I smiled.

Suddenly Kris grabbed hold of my waist and captured my lips.

I tried escaping but Kris had a tight hold my waist.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, Kris took this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

To my dismay, I was actually enjoying it.

ZHANG QIU EN

Suddenly, "Ji Eunnie!~ What is take you so lo- AHHHHH!!! HYUNG!" 

We immediately broke the kiss and our gaze fell upon the antonished Tao, covering his eyes.

"HYUNGGGG! HYUNGG!" Tao kept yelling.

"Mwoh!?"

"Yah! Tao, what?!"

"Waeyo? Seriously?"

"Mwoya!?"

"Woah! Woah! What are you two doing?"

All of the them came, causually into the kitchen.

"Yah ! Yah ! Kris hyung and Ji Eun noona were.. were.. making out or something!" Tao yelled.

"That isn't something suprising, Tao." Luhan put his arms over Tao.

"Especially from this couple." Lay added.

"You can say that again." All of them said in a usion. 

Kris and I shared a look and just laughed along.


 

To Be Continued.

New chappie! 

Have anyone of my lovely subscribers gone to the KCON concert?! 

Wae do I live so far from LA?! 

I was just sitting at home, crying a river.

Why? Because KRIS DID A FEFFIN AGEYO!! 

 

PERFECTION.

xoxoirainbowx3