10.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

CHAPTER ten; the ring & the bytches


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

YOU

 

"Good Morning Umma~" I greeted as I sat down, and started eating breakfast.

"Morning Sweetie." Umma glanced at me while being busy in the kitchen.




 

 

As I was drinking my glass of milk, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it~" Umma wiped her hands on her apron & opened the door.

"Good Morning Ji Eun's Umma." I peeped at the voice which was so familiar, as I thought it was Kris Wu standing there.

"Are you here to pick our Ji Eun to school?" Umma asked Kris, and he nodded giving a smile.

"Sweetie, ppali! Don't keep Kris-sshi waiting!" Umma rushed me as I drank my last drop of the milk.

"Arrasso!" I wave to Umma as I got into Kris's car.




 

 

"Morning, yeobo~" Kris greeted as he started the engine.

"Morning jagiya~" I teased back, earning a smirk from him.

"So how's your sleep yesterday? Any dreams of me?" Kris teased once again.

I huffed, "Right! I dreamed that I was chasing you with a knife in my hands & you screamed like a girly girl." 

Kris started acting hurt, pounding his hand on his heart, "That hurts me ah, yeobo !" 

I put my hands up, "Arraso, stop it! You are disgusting!" 

Kris chuckled, and stopped at the red light. 

"Yah, Qiu En ah," I looked at Kris & he handed me a red velvet box. "Here, yours." 

"Mwoh?" 

I opened the box & a SHINee [see what I did there ?] pink diamond ring in it.

"Wah.." My jaws were wide opened.

"Do you like it?" There was a hesitate in Kris's words.

I looked at him with my eyes wide big, "Do I like it? I love it!" 

A smirk immediately appear on his face when I said I love it.

"Glad, you like it, that's the engagment ring, since I didn't propose." 

I nodded as I still stare at the ring in awe.

"Wear it, its yours. And if you lose it, you are dead meat."

I just nodded as I was about to wear the ring, I noticed some words engraved in the inside of the ring.

As Kris started the engine again, he didn't noticed that I was looking the engraved words.

As I took a closer look, the words made me immediately blush red.

"Wu Yi Fan Loves Zhang Qiu En."

"Why aren't you wearing it yet?" Kris pushed me in wearing it once again.

"Neh~" 

I acted like nothing & put the ring on my finger.

"Uhm, Kris?"

"Wae?"

"What's with the words engraved on the ring?"

"What words?"

"The. words. engraved. in. the. ring." 

"M-Molla." Was that Kris Wu avoiding my question?

"What do you mean by you don't know? You're the one w--"' 

"We reached school." Kris cut me off & I pouted. How rude!




 

 

"Hyunnnnnggggg!~" Tao came running towards Kris as soon we saw EXO M & Crystal holding hands with.... wait what? Xiumin!?

"Morning uri ga Tao~" Kris patted Tao as he beamed at Kris.

"Ah, Morning our soon sis-in-law!" Tao greeted me, as I sent him a playful glare.

"Yah! Jung Mi Young Crystal! Wae are you & Xiumin holding hands?!" I screamed as I eyed her carefully.

"We're dating." Xiumin said & I saw he kiss Crystal's cheek infront of me.

Right. In. Front. Of. Me. 

I shivered at the sight of Crystal & Xiumin being love dovey, and Lay, Luhan & Chen came to my side, and signed me with.

"We understand your feelings right now, Ji Eun, we understand you." Lay glanced at the couple & made a face.

"We should start getting use to this sight of them." Luhan stated, & huffed a sigh again.

"That Xiumin! I'm his best friend, and he didn't even tell me he's in a relationship! What a good friend is he!" Chen complained and crossed his arms. 

"Mianhe Chenchen~" Xiumin came foward & tried to talk to Chen, and Chen being childish turn his back towards Xiumin, indicating he doesn't want to talk to him.

I never seen this side of him though.

"Yah, Chen... Don't be childish~" Xiumin tried talking to Chen, and Chen still refused to talk to him.

**RINGGGG**

"Let's go now guys~" Luhan said & we went to our classes while Chen still refusing to talk to Xiumin.




 

 

"Class you're now dismissed! Make sure you do your homework!" 

"Neh~" The class answered & students were rushing their way out of the class room."

Finally! I was tired out of my wits! Should have slept earlier, sigh.

I was packing my bag when suddenly I saw three shadows surrounding me.

I looked back up & saw the famous three fangirls of EXO M.

I ignored them & went back packing my bag.

"Yah, YAHHH!"

"Wae?"

"We'll go just straight to the point. Are you marrying our Kris oppa?" The minions of the leader, Ji Hyun, if I didn't remember correctly.

"Girls, Unnie ga is very tired, so please just next time?" I was about to walk out of the class when the other minion of Ji Hyun pull my bag & dumped the stuffs all over the floor.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Just tell us. Are you marrying our Kris oppa?" Ji Hyun finally spoke.

I sighed, "Arraso, yes! I am marrying Kris, okay? Now I'm going!" I took my bag & then it started, they started pulling my hair, my shirt, my bag.

Ji Hyun pulled my hair, hard.

She looked at me up & down, "Is a the ring?"

I looked at the ring Kris gave me just this morning, and nodded.

She gave me a deadly stare, "You're not even a bit worthy of Kris oppa! NOT EVEN A BIT!" 

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IN SAYING THAT!" I screamed back in both pain & anger.

"No rights?! Hah! What about you?!" The minions challenged back.

"Me? I'm your oppa's wife! So back off! RIGHT NOWW!" I screamed again & I finally manged to escape their grip.

I tidied up my hair & grabbed my bag, "I'll be going now. I being the kind I am, will forgive you three. And your EXO M oppas doesn't like this kind of girls, because I know them. Way better than you guys." I smirked & get out of the classroom.




 

 

JI HYUN. THE LEADER OF THE FAMOUS THREE.

 

"Now what, Ji Hyun, that girl..." 

"Don't worry! Look what I got here?" 

I showed them the ring I manged to take away while that girl wasn't looking. 

"The ring?!"

"Omo!"

"Now.. She would be probably freaking out." I smirked.




 

 

YOU

 

//Back home//

I took a nice bath & laid on my bed, recalling the words engraved on the ring, smiling like a idiot on my own.

I ran my another hands to touch the ring, but there isn't any ring.

"Where is it..." I jumped up immediately, looking everywhere for the ring but to no avail.

"If you lose it, you are dead meat."  Kris words replayed in my mind. 

Damn!

Oh no, suddenly the famous three popped into my mind.

"Don't tell me..."

Don't tell me the ring is in their hands...

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Hey lemondaes!  How're you peeps doing?

Haha, so here is chapter 10, hope you enjoy!

Comment, subscribe[you should have done that or else....jk.]

Till next time! <333

» layout credit